Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? (3204 Views)

Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
ITS kind of weird to me when i see guys kneeling down when proposing to a lady. "why cant we just do it standing or is it somehow compulssory?
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
NO.... It is the goat that will kneel down to propose to the chicken.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
For a gentleman, yes but for people like Asari Dokubo and Tom polo, not necessary... lolz
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Equalizer:
For a gentleman, yes but for people like Asari Dokubo and Tom polo, not necessary... lolz
lmao, dats u will?
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by agarawu23(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
as for me, I can't kneel downundecided
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
NO.... It is the goat that will kneel down to propose to the chicken.
hm hm
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
At last, he finally creates a sensible thread.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by bustageek: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nope, just take her to a construction site wit your new Bentley and look straight into her eyes and tell her you better marry me cause I can't live in this alone
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
sweetorgasm:
lmao, dats u will?
Am a gentleman so courtesy demands that I genuflect or kneel why making her the happiest girl on planet earth...
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by baralatie(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
I can't kneel down!
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:
hm hm hm i thought uve accepted defeat dat iv won u? anyways i wonda wat type of a weakline of a man will kneel down to propose to an alomo bitters lyk u.
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
bustageek:
Nope, just take her to a construction site wit your new Bentley and look straight into her eyes and tell her you better marry me cause I can't live in this alone
lol funny bt true
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
sweetorgasm:
ITS kind of weird to me when i see guys kneeling down when proposing to a lady. "why cant we just do it standing or is it somehow compulssory?

Ain't YOU WEIRD? undecided
If u think proposing on ones knee is weird, then u need help
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
baralatie:
I can't kneel down!
why?
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Ain't YOU WEIRD? undecided
If u think proposing on ones knee is weird, then u need help
its my opinion n wat i wud nt do, "woya cm n force me!!!!
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by dulux07(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Its been like that ever since, its mor like a sign of respect n loyalty. If u feel ur too big to kneel, then u dont love ur partner, if u love them that should not be a prob.
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
dulux07:
Its been like that ever since, its mor like a sign of respect n loyalty. If u feel ur too big to kneel, then u dont love ur partner, if u love them that should not be a prob.
rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by baralatie(m): 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
sweetorgasm:
why?
for me it is not my nature to kneel down for a woman.I will give my parents respect by kneeling down,for elders yes.
I will give the woman I am married to Love,care attention,respect but to beg her only my knees she go wait tire!
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by redhook(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
sweetorgasm:
...NO! it is not! It is just a request not a punishment! Stop relying on telemundo for lifes lessons!

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by ireneony(f): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
is very important cheesy...
that's what makes it interesting
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by ginawest(f): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
no jor...its not compulsory
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by boynigeria(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:
thats gonna burn
still not sensible to me though
what kinda stupid question is that
if u like propose while ur dicckk is in her mouth: Yes or NO, thats ur own cup of shiitt
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
redhook:
...NO! it is not! It is just a request not a punishment! Stop relying on telemundo for lifes lessons!
hm dnt get u
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by baralatie(m): 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
dulux07:
in the Nigerian tradition do men kneel down to marry or it is the reverse!
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
baralatie:

for me it is not my nature to kneel down for a woman.I will give my parents respect by kneeling down,for elders yes.
I will give the woman I am married to Love,care attention,respect but to beg her only my knees she go wait tire!
URE A MAN
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
baralatie:

in the Nigerian tradition do men kneel down to marry or it is the reverse!
abeg help me ask am
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
ginawest:
no jor...its not compulsory
ure my kind of girl
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
ireneony:
is very important cheesy...
that's what makes it interesting
n wat if he propose standing, wnt u accept?
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
sweetorgasm:
its my opinion n wat i wud nt do, "woya cm n force me!!!!
Lol. Calm down Mr. BitterOrgasm
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Tallesty1(m): 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
dulux07:
Pooish...... So our fathers and grandfathers didn't love their wife?

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Lol. Calm down Mr. BitterOrgasm
lol im sweet nt bitter
Re: Must A Guy Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Its only arrogance and pride that would make a man propose on his two legs. He should be on bended knees. It a moment that should be special and be done with total submissiveness

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banana And Few Major Fruits That Increases Your Bedroom Energy...guy Get In Now. / Nigerian Girls Have To Stop This... My First Date Ordeal / What Happened To Naija Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.