Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? (2411 Views)

Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda / My Visit To Owerri Devoid Of Propaganda- Pictures / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by Acidosis(m): 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
I can't stop wondering why some Nigerians insult AIT, while we have the likes of Tinubu's TVC, the Nations Newspaper, et al.

If Jonathan, a sitting President, could bare the hates and lies from TV-Continental & Sahara Reporters for 4years, why can't baba (a President-elect) bare the "lies" which started barely 7months ago?

Its either most Nigerians are unaware of the damages & evils of TVC, or most (as usual) deliberately permit hypocrisy to delve deep into their brains.

Personally, I feel TVC deserves more insults, hate and sanctions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by Brimmie(m): 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Dude what's your obsession with TVC?? TVC Staffs are Professionals in their various departments. They know the rules and play by the rules. Why do you think Cool TV and Channels source for TVC Staffs??

By the way, I've never seen an hate campaign against PDP on TVC. I know most of y'all were waiting for APC to fire back via TVC, but naah.. They didn't !!

The only good thing about AIT is their Graphics! Not on the same level with TVC tho.

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by themilanway(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Give instances please.Sahara might not be GEJ friendly,but their reports even before GEJ became president were always spot on and factual.

They were also sympathetic to GEJ when Turai and her stooges decided to prevent him from been sworn in even as acting president.

Say all you want about TVC,i cant recall them airing how PEJ is barren,not even for once.

What is wrong is wrong,enough of this sugar coating things.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by major466(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Everyone knows that GEJ is the most insulted president ever in Nigeria's history. But thats ok, am fine with that. Individuals have the right to express themselves.

The change agents deliberatly choose to suppress their memory to remember the barage of insults coming from TVC, Sahara reporters and others on GEJ. To see them attack AIT because of one documentry is very suprising. According to them, its ok to insult GEJ but a sin to insult their saviour. Intolerance and Hypocracy at its peak!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by tartar9(m): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
AIT's own was simply childlish and lame

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Could you please point out one propaganda TVC made against Jonathan? At least we all know what AIT did to damage Buhari's intergrity and personality.

Tell me the propaganda against Jonathan on TVC and I will stop watching the station.

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by Brimmie(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Could you please point out one propaganda TVC made against Jonathan? At least we all know what AIT did to damage Buhari's intergrity and personality.

Tell me the propaganda against Jonathan on TVC and I will stop watching the station.

Exactly! Acidosis should tell us. 'nuff of this BS!

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
Brimmie:

Exactly! Acidosis should tell us. 'nuff of this BS!
I don't think Acidosis watches TVC much as I do. He just dislikes the station because it belongs to Tinubu.

He should tell us the propaganda against Jonathan by TVC and let's analyze it

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by opeaceo: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I don't think Acidosis watches TVC much as I do. He just dislikes the station because it belongs to Tinubu.

He should tell us the propaganda against Jonathan by TVC and let's analyze it
You've said it all, I doubt if the op watches TVC, they can be biased sometimes, but saying they tell lies against GEJ... op easy on the lies abegg

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by Acidosis(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
opeaceo:

You've said it all, I doubt if the op watches TVC, they can be biased sometimes, but saying they tell lies against GEJ... op easy on the lies abegg

Enough said.
Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by efilefun(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
SMH for you, even immediately after koro was rigged out of the PDP primaries the first TV station he went to was TVC and he commended their professionalism. Please can you point to any anti PDP Advert aired on their station abegiii call a spade a spade. If you dont know TVC aint just a nigerian station like AIT they cant stoop so low. And saharareporters is just an online media house based in the united states.
Acidosis:
I can't stop wondering why some Nigerians insult AIT, while we have the likes of Tinubu's TVC, the Nations Newspaper, et al.

If Jonathan, a sitting President, could bare the hates and lies from TV-Continental & Sahara Reporters for 4years, why can't baba (a President-elect) bare the "lies" which started barely 7months ago?

Its either most Nigerians are unaware of the damages & evils of TVC, or most (as usual) deliberately permit hypocrisy to delve deep into their brains.

Personally, I feel TVC deserves more insults, hate and sanctions.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by opeaceo: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Acidosis:

Enough said.
AIT is worse

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by MzJackBaueress(f): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Acidosis:

Enough said.
next time you wanna create a topic like this,present facts to back up your claims and stop being sentimental.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
You're confused. What is wrong in Bola Tinubu owning TVC and the Nations? Obafemi Awolowo established the Tribune while Nnamdi Azikiwe owned West African Pilot.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
You're confused. What is wrong in Bola Tinubu owning TVC and the Nations? Obafemi Awolowo established the Tribune while Nnamdi Azikiwe owned West African Pilot.
With these empty heads, i fear for the future of this nation.
Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
Obiagelli:
With these empty heads, i fear for the future of this nation.
I fear for our future.
Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by kasiem(m): 9:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
themilanway:
Give instances please.Sahara might not be GEJ friendly,but their reports even before GEJ became president were always spot on and factual.

They were also sympathetic to GEJ when Turai and her stooges decided to prevent him from been sworn in even as acting president.

Say all you want about TVC,i cant recall them airing how PEJ is barren,not even for once.

What is wrong is wrong,enough of this sugar coating things.
u mean accusing gej of being a drunk and glutton is factual? Accusing pej of not training her daughter well making her get pregnant before marriage is factual?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by abduljabbar4(m): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
So accusing someone of killing his own daughter and wife should be tolerated because of "freedom of expression". Besides who said Buhari banned AIT?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by ellechrystal(f): 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
It's rather APC, they r the greatest grand master of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by themilanway(m): 8:05am On Apr 30, 2015
kasiem:
u mean accusing gej of being a drunk and glutton is factual? Accusing pej of not training her daughter well making her get pregnant before marriage is factual?

I would like a link to these stories please.Dont just make bogus claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by opeaceo: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2015
kasiem:
Which of their presenters said this? When and provide a link!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by kasiem(m): 8:31am On Apr 30, 2015
opeaceo:

Which of their presenters said this? When and provide a link!!!
abeg, I'm talking about SR
Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by opeaceo: 8:33am On Apr 30, 2015
kasiem:
abeg, I'm talking about SR
The last time I checked, SR doesn't belong to Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2015
Whether AIT air lies or propaganda is not the issue. Buhari and his ppl should seek legal redress if unsatisfied. SIMPLE
Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by kasiem(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
opeaceo:

The last time I checked, SR doesn't belong to Tinubu.
did in anyway insinuate that?
Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by opeaceo: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
kasiem:
did in anyway insinuate that?
The op was referring to media houses that is owned by Tinubu and you made a statement about lies, you said you were referring to SR, I responded and you're saying
Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by Acidosis(m): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Brimmie:
Dude what's your obsession with TVC?? TVC Staffs are Professionals in their various departments. They know the rules and play by the rules. Why do you think Cool TV and Channels source for TVC Staffs??

By the way, I've never seen an hate campaign against PDP on TVC. I know most of y'all were waiting for APC to fire back via TVC, but naah.. They didn't !!

The only good thing about AIT is their Graphics! Not on the same level with TVC tho.

Ever since I've being watching TVC News/Entertainment, I've never seen them interview a PDP supporter, PDP Governor/President, or Chieftain. Its either they invite some biased APC lawyers in Lagos High Court or Lai Mohammed. And you dare open your mouth to compare that filth with Channels?

The same AIT you insult so much showed lots of anti-pdp adverts during the elections. TVC will never accept such, the yeye local station never did.
Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by Acidosis(m): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
I can't stop laughing at the rate some callers insult TVC correspondents/interviewers. Its so clear to everyone, especially those who watch TVC entertainment between the hours of 8-12am, Mondays - Fridays

I'm not certain those bias programmes still exist, specially now that GEJ is out. I personally bar TVC from my home some months back.
Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by Acidosis(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tinubu also own Consat (DSTV wannabie grin ) That yeye dish died on arrival. A decoder that refused to air any channel from PDP states wanna claim DSTV status. grin
Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by opeaceo: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Acidosis:
I can't stop laughing at the rate some callers insult TVC correspondents/interviewers. Its so clear to everyone, especially those who watch TVC entertainment between the hours of 8-12am, Mondays - Fridays

I'm not certain those bias programmes still exist, specially now that GEJ is out. I personally bar TVC from my home some months back.
Thank heavens you said you are not certain, they actually don't run political shows from 8, please again check your facts properly before coming out to say stuffs.
Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by RockMaxi: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2015

grin Even without electricity to watch most of those propaganda, the little seen so far revealed that AIT was just unprofessional with the documentary and with their reaction to critics of that documentary equally revealed they resolved to do a damaging documentary than enlightening the populace.

Good that their main beneficiary lost out of the election otherwise AIT would have taken the shine and equally lower professionalism for monetary gain. This is a critical situation that may further jeopardize the journalism profession in the nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Grand Master Of Propaganda: AIT Or TVC? by maestroferddi: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
APC supporters would not stop confounding me.

TVC and The Nations have to be the biggest jokes in broadcast and print journalism respectively in Nigeria.

Their conduct in the just concluded election season ranges from dissemination of half-truths, slant reportage, scare-mongering, pernicious propaganda to outright sedition.

I am at loss as to how Jonathan via the requisite agencies permitted the level of professional impunity witnessed to fester under his watch. He duly paid a costly price for allowing unconscionable permissiveness to torpedo his chance of winning re-election.

Let's see how Buhari would fare under the unprecedented press and civil liberties engendered by Jonathan...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki: CCT Showed Judicial Recklessness-ozekhome / Where / What On Earth Is Biafra? / JJ Omojuwa Stuns APC Supporters With Anti-buhari Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.