Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Gospel Songs For A Healing Heart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Songs For A Healing Heart (807 Views)

Gospel Songs U Cannot Just Stop Listening To / Service Of Songs For Eunice Olawale In Abuja / Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Songs For A Healing Heart by CHM11: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Please I need Nigerian gospel songs that I can download and listen to. I've heard too much gba gba ti gbo gbo, love, money and all immoral things for too long that it seems to have created this moral law court inside my heart where I am the persecutor, the victim, the suspect and the judge all together.

I want to find myself back, that old me that smiles always, loves God, avoids immorality, spiritually stable and morally upright.

I am born again, but I sometimes fall prey to my environment.
I love and listen to music a lot so,I am starting with the kind of music I listen to, this is why I need loads and loads of awesome gospel songs (Nigerian) to be precise. I want to download as many as possible.

Would appreciate exceptionally beautiful foreign gospel music too.

Thanks.
Re: Gospel Songs For A Healing Heart by onyichick(f): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
go to www.gospelcentric.net or drop ur number I cld send some songs to u on watsapp.
Re: Gospel Songs For A Healing Heart by CHM11: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
onyichick:
go to www.gospelcentric.net or drop ur number I cld send some songs to u on watsapp.
Onyi thanks..lemme pm you then.
Re: Gospel Songs For A Healing Heart by glogirl(f): 5:59am On May 01, 2015
Great and mighty God by joe praise. Best song ever.
Re: Gospel Songs For A Healing Heart by CHM11: 8:08am On May 01, 2015
glogirl:
Great and mighty God by joe praise. Best song ever.
Awesome,..downloading right away

(1) (Reply)

Is The 'christmas Star' Making A Reappearance June 30th? / Missions For Christ / When Your Pastor Ask You To Do What You've Not Done Before. (picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.