Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry (3608 Views)

Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths / Anambra Governor, Obiano Increases Salary Of State Workers By 15% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry by oluks05: 7:08am On Apr 30, 2015
coolitempa:
dumb iboes shouting over .........£61m ...... grin grin.......only to be shown its a scam by Yoruba posters.....rather than be thankful that they saved dem from muumuuness...... grin...,they get attacked ........lol ......soon they will start trooping even more to lagos........shouting no man's land.... Let dem have their Biafra......a beg...how did we end up in d same country with these pipul

Absolutely unnecessary and dumb post. I wonder when nigerians wld be objective without tribal sentiments. Even when omonakonda made his post he didn't put any sentiments( though I don't know his intent anyway ). And many of the other posters haven't been yorubas. Besides how far with the "Fayose poultry scheme too" Pls let's remove the speck from our eyes before trying to remove the log from another. We shld hold our leaders accountable for their actions irrespective of tribe. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry by omonnakoda: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^And you're fretting over this because......? Oh, all of a sudden a hateful bigoted bastard like you has developed concern for Ndigbo!? If it turns out to be a scam how is that any of your business!?

I suppose before Tinubu set out greedily acquiring businesses all over the place, he had prior knowledge of running an airline; running a TV outfit; running an oil and gas coy; running a tax hustle outfit; running a hotel; and running all the other businesses he owns!?

Why don't you concern your useless self with goings on in Osun and leave Anambrans to worry about their own affairs!
Your father is a bastard and he will die coughing blood
Re: Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry by LajaLaba: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2015
@Coolitempa please that's so uncalled for cry though i get it u taking a pound of a a flesh cos this guys sabi talk sh.it too
Re: Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry by delishpot: 7:49am On Apr 30, 2015
Daniela02:
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM NIGERIA, USA, OR
ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME,
AND POSSES POWER.email us on info.
illuminattikingdom02@gmail.com OR call us on
+2348177432745 for immediate initiation New
members registration is now open online now !!!!!
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN
ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $300,000 USD A
New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000 USD A
Dream House bought in the country of your own
choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream
tourist destination. One year Golf Membership
package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove
Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank
account every month as a member...

grin grin me sef dey sell form o. Anyone interested send me an email. We dash money to new members too. Mugus in the house, where una dey?

Ehm, this is good development. I hope this farm ish is not a money laundering scam sha. I hope it wont just die like Odilis Gas turbine scam on Rivers people
Re: Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
coolitempa:
dumb iboes shouting over .........£61m ...... grin grin.......only to be shown its a scam by Yoruba posters.....rather than be thankful that they saved dem from muumuuness...... grin...,they get attacked ........lol ......soon they will start trooping even more to lagos........shouting no man's land.... Let dem have their Biafra......a beg...how did we end up in d same country with these pipul
We are trying to educate them,exposing corruption is the duty of every Nigeria regardles of tribes
Re: Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry by aresa: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^And you're fretting over this because......? Oh, all of a sudden a hateful bigoted bastard like you has developed concern for Ndigbo!? If it turns out to be a scam how is that any of your business!?

I suppose before Tinubu set out greedily acquiring businesses all over the place, he had prior knowledge of running an airline; running a TV outfit; running an oil and gas coy; running a tax hustle outfit; running a hotel; and running all the other businesses he owns!?

Why don't you concern your useless self with goings on in Osun and leave Anambrans to worry about their own affairs!

Very laughable. Is Yoruba and Yoruba related activities not your lifelong primary headache and preoccupation?
Re: Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry by aresa: 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
oluks05:

Absolutely unnecessary and dumb post. I wonder when nigerians wld be objective without tribal sentiments. Even when omonakonda made his post he didn't put any sentiments( though I don't know his intent anyway ). And many of the other posters haven't been yorubas. Besides how far with the "Fayose poultry scheme too" Pls let's remove the speck from our eyes before trying to remove the log from another. We shld hold our leaders accountable for their actions irrespective of tribe. Simple!

We didn't hesitate to lambast Fayose and his poultry scam so find another excuse to justify this scam in the making MOU....

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
omonnakoda:
The governor is going to to take $61 million of your money and hand it over to a briefcase company to start a poultry. Please change the heading of the thread or show us where it says anyone is "INVESTING".

Of course one wants to know more about this company e.g do they have any other farms? One wonders why poultry? Does Anambra state have any comparative advantage in the sector.

I hope it is not another Fayose poultry scam scheme

If this is a private company setting up a poultry with their own money what does it have to do with government?

Who is Clem Nwogbo and where are his previous farms?

Mr. Clement Nwogbo, MBA: Member
Mr. Nwogbo is an entrepreneur with diverse interests in
Telecommunication and Power Infrastructure deployment and
maintenance, Civil Construction, Facilities Management and Human
Resource Development, Consulting and Placement.
An MBA graduate with over 22 years experience in International
Finance and Business Development in West Africa.
Formerly Executive Director of ABNL an indigenous petroleum
service
company and a pioneer Chief Operating Officer of Interkel Networks
also a foremost indigenous telecoms infrastructure company in
Nigeria.
Is currently the Chief Executive Officer of MP Infrastructure Group
and
Mast Projects Nigeria/Ghana, the Chairman of Aster Infrastructure
Limited (a joint venture with ASTER India currently handling several
transmission line projects for the government of Nigeria) Resource
Plus
Nigeria and Ghana.
He is actively involved in several community-based initiatives to
provide conducive learning environment for the less privileged
young
persons in Anambra State, Nigeria. He is married with children.
clem@resource-plus.net

http://keephopealivefoundation.com/trustee_nwogbo.html

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
some idiot said it's a contract. since when did private investment turned contract..

I only smell jealousy...

just to prick ur jealousy. coscharis motors invested $400 million in rice farm. the same obiano and anambra

go and d**

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry by omonnakoda: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
patmaine:

Mr. Clement Nwogbo, MBA: Member
Mr. Nwogbo is an entrepreneur with diverse interests in
Telecommunication and Power Infrastructure deployment and
maintenance, Civil Construction, Facilities Management and Human
Resource Development, Consulting and Placement.
An MBA graduate with over 22 years experience in International
Finance and Business Development in West Africa.
Formerly Executive Director of ABNL an indigenous petroleum
service
company and a pioneer Chief Operating Officer of[b] Interkel Networks
also a foremost indigenous telecoms infrastructure company in[/b]
Nigeria.
Is currently the Chief Executive Officer of MP Infrastructure Group
and
Mast Projects Nigeria/Ghana, the Chairman of Aster Infrastructure
Limited (a joint venture with ASTER India currently handling several
transmission line projects for the government of Nigeria) Resource
Plus
Nigeria and Ghana.
He is actively involved in several community-based initiatives to
provide conducive learning environment for the less privileged
young
persons in Anambra State, Nigeria. He is married with children.
clem@resource-plus.net

http://keephopealivefoundation.com/trustee_nwogbo.html
Ask those people with more life experince that you might know who wrote this twaddle and published it.That should be obvious to anyone with sense

Interkel
Re: Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
omonnakoda:
The governor is going to to take $61 million of your money and hand it over to a briefcase company to start a poultry. Please change the heading of the thread or show us where it says anyone is "INVESTING".

Of course one wants to know more about this company e.g do they have any other farms? One wonders why poultry? Does Anambra state have any comparative advantage in the sector.

I hope it is not another Fayose poultry scam scheme

If this is a private company setting up a poultry with their own money what does it have to do with government?

Who is Clem Nwogbo and where are his previous farms?

bro if you actually searched clem nwogbo and didn't see anything, you need to enroll yourself where you 'll 've taught how to search.

clem nwogbo is actually popular in the communication industry.

maybe you are playing dumb so your allegation of scam 'll seem authentic...

he is a major player in the communication industry

http://mpinfrastructure.com/2013/08/

CEO of the company with the above link

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry by omonnakoda: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
patmaine:

bro if you actually searched clem nwogbo and didn't see anything, you need to enroll yourself where you 'll 've taught how to search.

clem nwogbo is actually popular in the communication industry.

maybe you are playing dumb so your allegation of scam 'll seem authentic...

he is a major player in the communication industry

http://mpinfrastructure.com/2013/08/

CEO of the company with the above link

Clearly you are a learner. A major player in the communication industry. Okay what does he sell exactly hardware or solutions and who are his customers?
I am not sure how old you are or how much experience you have of life or busines but your words suggest very little and that you re very naive. I do not need to join issues the information is all there in the public domain for those who knwo to ask appropriate questions. If I was amajor player in the communication industry why would I wake up one day and start a Suya business what is the nexus? Is the communication market exhausted in Nigeria?
Re: Anambra Governor,first Among Equals,again Attracts $61m Investments In Poultry by Nobody: 7:22am On May 01, 2015
omonnakoda:

Clearly you are a learner. A major player in the communication industry. Okay what does he sell exactly hardware or solutions and who are his customers?
I am not sure how old you are or how much experience you have of life or busines but your words suggest very little and that you re very naive. I do not need to join issues the information is all there in the public domain for those who knwo to ask appropriate questions. If I was amajor player in the communication industry why would I wake up one day and start a Suya business what is the nexus? Is the communication market exhausted in Nigeria?

one thing I have learnt in life is that hatred can make one go to any length...

going by what you said. coscharis motors who invested $400 million in rice farm. I guess motor business is exhausted in Nigeria...

innoson motors started a vehicle manufacturing company. I guess motorcycle and plastic business is exhausted in Nigeria..

dangote invested billions of dollar in refinery. is sugar and cement industry exhausted..

I guess its a crime now for one to pick up a challenge. bro I kno you are only hating. you don't live your life. like dis. How do you survive so much hatred....

Stop hating and get a life idiot igbo hater..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Buhari Does Not Trust The DSS / GTB And Eco Bank To Close Down In Ekiti Next Week / Again,militants Kill Three Soldiers In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.