Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) (3690 Views)

My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks / Should I Prove It To Her / My Neighbors Wife Is Hitting On Me, Again. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by amsoslim(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
We living in a constant changing world were what use to be right is now seen or felt as being wrong and man's inhumanity to its fellow man of some sort. I Stumbled on this post/pix and decided to share with NLanders....

Share your opinion on this,your opinion could go a long way to save/help someone who's been dying in silence.

Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by okotv(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Violence is violence and can never be a proof of love. If you excuse it, you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by crackhaus: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lol, she will be bashed.... grin

What women need isn't beating but tough love.

5 Likes

Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
shes pretty crazy lol

2 Likes

Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by amsoslim(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Advice pls and no cuss comments pls
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by samuelson06(m): 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
That lady knows nothing about love. Women, please don't listen to her. Any man that touches you, just make sure he is being put behind bars let those inmates deal with him for you then beg for his bail after one week.
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Na wa for dis girl o! Since when did women turn to kids that need beatings to reset their brains? Nne bia.....if i dash you e-slap ehn...your ancestors will feel dizzy! angry

Onye ara! Iwu onye apari!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by emisquare99: 12:42am On Apr 30, 2015
Who are the 'US' madam? Abeg learn to speak for yourself! As for me, the day any man raises his hands to hit me would be the very last day he would ever hit a woman, I will so make sure of it.

3 Likes

Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by Mariopgomery(m): 12:48am On Apr 30, 2015
emisquare99:
Who are the 'US' madam? Abeg learn to speak for yourself! As for me, the day any man raises his hands to hit me would be the very last day he would ever hit a woman, I will so make sure of it.

can you please explain how you would do that?
would you kill him or can you beat him?
please tell me.

2 Likes

Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by emisquare99: 1:22am On Apr 30, 2015
Mariopgomery:

can you please explain how you would do that?
would you kill him or can you beat him?
please tell me.
I'm not a murderer so killing is out of the question. I'd make sure his hand is chopped off undecided and yes I have big brothers in the military that would gladly help.
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by cococandy(f): 1:31am On Apr 30, 2015
You sef OP what are you on about?
Are you for or against? Because I don't understand this

We living in a constant changing world were what use to be right is now seen or felt as being wrong and man's inhumanity to its fellow man of some sort.

What is that thing that used to be right but is now seen as man's inhumanity to man?beating a woman?
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 30, 2015
Smh...!!! angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by tmosco(m): 2:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Some Women prefer the husband to slap them than for him to ignore. Women are complicated. U can't understand them fully.

1 Like

Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by MRBrownJ: 3:35am On Apr 30, 2015
this lady is the type that dont know/understand love and affection, and therefore can only believe people care for them when they do some insane shiit like beat the crap out of them. its only when they are dead (due to that same beating) that they realise that it was NOT love.

also many women (and men) out there are into sadomasochistic and bondage lifestyle, and they REQUIRE to be physically and emotionally hurt in order to be satisfied. these type of people are found all over the world, not just in 9ja.

to each their own!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by sophy09: 3:39am On Apr 30, 2015
This is a woman with a low self esteem. I am sure her dad used to beat the mom and to her this is the norm.
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by lilmax(m): 6:54am On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:
but tough love.
fact

1 Like

Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by lilmax(m): 6:55am On Apr 30, 2015
samuelson06:
That lady knows nothing about love. Women, please don't listen to her. Any man that touches you, just make sure he is being put behind bars let those inmates deal with him for you then beg for his bail after one week.
And any man hit by a woman will go through what?
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 30, 2015
It's only a goat that needs beating to be humble and loyal undecided

So she must be beaten before she does what she's supposed to do? Alright, all the best to her... The husband should please include wire as one of the whipping materials, so that the highest level of humility and loyalty will be easily achieved during each beating session. .. tongue
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by samuelson06(m): 9:22am On Apr 30, 2015
lilmax:
And any man hit by a woman will go through what?

They have the advantage by nature so let them enjoy it. If a woman hit you, just bear it. But if you don't hurt them, I don't think they'll try that.
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by lilmax(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2015
samuelson06:

They have the advantage by nature so let them enjoy it. If a woman hit you, just bear it. But if you don't hurt them, I don't think they'll try that.
so if a woman kill her husband through hitting his family should bear it? Because they have the advantage by nature. Bros you no get any excuse
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 30, 2015
She's mentally unstable.
Well, some people -- men and women inclusive -- derives sexual satisfaction from being hurt.
To each on their own but speaking for all women is quite stùpid.

2 Likes

Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by Mariopgomery(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2015
emisquare99:
I'm not a murderer so killing is out of the question. I'd make sure his hand is chopped off undecided and yes I have big brothers in the military that would gladly help.
sorry this is coming late.

buh what if he is your husband would you still ask your brothers to cut of his hands? and do you think making your brothers cut off someone's hand and probably going to prison for it is fair? pls let me know your thoughts to my questions.
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by edwife(f): 10:58am On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:
Lol, she will be bashed.... grin

What women need isn't beating but tough love.

Agreed... cheesy
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by crackhaus: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2015
edwife:

Agreed... cheesy
That's right. grin

How have you been?
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by edwife(f): 11:57am On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

That's right. grin

How have you been?

Been ok and you? cheesy
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
insanity at It's peak.

2 Likes

Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by crackhaus: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
edwife:

Been ok and you? cheesy
Been alright, pretty much how you left me... grin
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by freecocoa(f): 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Rants of a mad woman.

1 Like

Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by edwife(f): 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

Been alright, pretty much how you left me... grin

Lol,how did I leave you? grin

At least I know i left you in love with chilli..... grin
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by SAMBARRY: 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Yeah right. This woman is certainly a psycho. The beating has made her thinking faculties twisted. It's wimps that will love her kind. No wonder they're already here celebrating her

1 Like

Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by crackhaus: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
edwife:

Lol,how did I leave you? grin

At least I know i left you in love with chilli..... grin
Still without a face to the name, and with my imagination doing all the work... gringrin
Re: Is Hitting A Woman I Prove Of Love?(pix) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Yes oooo. We really need the killing beating to stay humble. . . cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesson And Experience With My Wife And His Elder Brother, Kindly Advice / See This Photoshoot Of A Pregnant Woman (photos) / She Sold Food For Her Husband Because He Refused To Provide Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.