Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,305 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

One More Governor To Die, Cleric Predicts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One More Governor To Die, Cleric Predicts (688 Views)

Cleric Predicts Long Life For Buhari / Abuja Based Cleric Predicts Another Bomb Attack In Abuja, Plane Crash Involving / Nigeria Will Split Into Three Before 2018 - Cleric Predicts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One More Governor To Die, Cleric Predicts by earTHMama: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2009
The Guessing Game: One more governor to die, cleric predicts
By Akinwunmi King, Reporter, Lagos

* Says Atiku Is On Path Of Destruction

A Lagos-based pastor, Oladapo Momoh, of Jah Assembly, Lawanson, has stated that the country will before the end of the year, witness the death of another governor, after that of Yobe State Governor, Mamman Bello Ali.

The pastor in an exclusive interview with Daily Independent said: "The Lord gave us the vision on December 31, 2008. He said the country will witness the death of two governors in 2009. Though, we prayed for the prediction to be averted, God insisted it was bound to happen.

"On the day Governor Mamman Alli of Yobe State died, members of the church remembered the vision, and started calling to inform me that one governor had died. But, I told them that the word of God is His bound, he always brings it to fulfilment," Momoh said.

According to him, "we have witnessed one of the deaths and definitely, we have one more to go. Before the end of the year, we are going to witness the death of another governor.

"God did not, however, reveal the name of the next governor to die. Momoh insisted that God has reasons for whatever he does, so we can't blame him because he knows best," he added.

Speaking on former President Olusegun Obasanjo and his vice, Atiku Abubakar's recent parley, the cleric explained that their parley would never yield any good fruit.

"People are thinking that something good will emanate from their reunion, but whoever reason that way is deluding him or herself.

"Atiku has already moved to a path of destruction. For him to go back to someone like Obasanjo, he has made the greatest blunder of his life. The only reason they have summoned him is to punish him for what he has done to PDP, but he has failed to realise this.

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/feb/3/712.html
Re: One More Governor To Die, Cleric Predicts by osisi2(f): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2009
all these prophets of doom
can't they tell us when the naira will be equal to the dollar
or when NEPA will start to give light.
I hate all these death prophecy
Re: One More Governor To Die, Cleric Predicts by earTHMama: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2009
all these prophets of doom
can't they tell us when the naira will be equal to the dollar
or when NEPA will start to give light.
I hate all these death prophecy
No shit; They've been warned. I just hope they warn them to stay away from our money unless they want to die.
Re: One More Governor To Die, Cleric Predicts by bindex(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2009
earTHMama:

No shit; They've been warned. I just hope they warn them to stay away from our money unless they want to die.

They have been stealing our money immediately after Nigeria got its independence so it nothing new. I doubt if they will ever stop without the people revolting in one way or the other.
Re: One More Governor To Die, Cleric Predicts by earTHMama: 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2009

They have been stealing our money immediately after Nigeria got its independence so it nothing new. I doubt if they will ever stop without the people revolting in one way or the other.
Threatening them with death may work.
Re: One More Governor To Die, Cleric Predicts by huxley(m): 12:35am On Feb 04, 2009
At least one Nigerian pastor will be exposed as a charlatan and fraud before the year ends. I wonder how I know this!
Re: One More Governor To Die, Cleric Predicts by bawomolo(m): 1:05am On Feb 04, 2009
huxley:

At least one Nigerian pastor will be exposed as a charlatan and fraud before the year ends. I wonder how I know this!

refrain from speaking evil about anointed ones.
Re: One More Governor To Die, Cleric Predicts by OBVIOUS(m): 1:26am On Feb 04, 2009
I like that it says "Guessing Game." grin
Re: One More Governor To Die, Cleric Predicts by kosovo(m): 1:54am On Feb 04, 2009
i smell DOOM!
Re: One More Governor To Die, Cleric Predicts by jamace(m): 5:55am On Feb 04, 2009
Whatever that means, at least, it should send chivers down the spine of some thieving governors to repent.
Re: One More Governor To Die, Cleric Predicts by abdurrazaq(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2009
As usual, never prophecise about good happenings embarassed

(1) (Reply)

New York Is Now Black And White House / National Assembly Usurping Role Of Judiciary / Kidnappers Place N100m Price On Rep’s Undergraduate Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.