Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ (27149 Views)

How To Increase Your Vocabulary Skills / OAU Schedule Of Activities For The Appointment Of A New Vice-chancellor / Polytechnic Ibadan SU Involve In A Ghastly Accident{graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bring back your simple arithmetic skills... and do them over and over again.
Works like magic

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
soe:
i hope this has nothing to do with your signature...but all the same..if you want ..i can guide you to give crazy criticisms and arguments. Be my friend..and I'll carry on from there. Strictly IQ chats on whatsapp. Agreed?? Send ur digits.

But the first trick: No Pidgin English. Pidgin english helps to make the brain lazy...trigger your mind to speak high level English with a rich diction n vocabulary.

i added u on bbm
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Achilies(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Try Games.
Play station Games like.

1) God of War series

2) Call of Duty series

3) resident evil series

3) grand theft audo series.

And see ur IQ increasing in no time..

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
vickerz:

i added u on bbm
awww i just corrected my pin..that was an old one...but i mailed you though
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by eagleeyez: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
redcliff:

Lol..even without looking at your profile, you sound too international. Where do you expect someone to get original bitter chocolates in naija and who has the time to exercise everyday in nigeria please?

My dear for goodness sake they are sold in stores. What he means is "dark chocolates.

Y didn't u just ask instead of showing us your level of iq!?
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Achilies(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Or better still try reading this books from vol 1 to Vol.12

Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Reduce sex

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by eagleeyez: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
nawtikid:
Recently, I've noticed a decline in my level of reasoning, I find it difficult to make intelligent arguments and decisions and my level of assimilation and comprehension also dropped.

Nairalanders, I need ur advice on d form of activities I can get involved in dat can exercise my brain greatly and restore my IQ.

Understand and assimilate this:

Stop engaging in premarital @@x
Stop enging in cheap or useless talks like gossiping, dissing on someone
Watch or listen to news locally and int.
Read books( finance, politics, religion)
Try to watch other channesl where u get to learn on other aspects of live
Drink green tea,take honey mixed in warm water
Reduce how u talk.....be in the middle , not talkatice and not quiet type
Change your friends or avoid hanging out with them ,inject new ones that u willearn from

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by showafrica(m): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
nawtikid:
Recently, I've noticed a decline in my level of reasoning, I find it difficult to make intelligent arguments and decisions and my level of assimilation and comprehension also dropped.

Nairalanders, I need ur advice on d form of activities I can get involved in dat can exercise my brain greatly and restore my IQ.

Bros, for the fact that you are even aware of your angle of declination means you are even smarter than you were. All you need now are challenges and more challenges, nothing more nothing less. When you face challenges, the brains start up immidiately. Just engage yourself in some more difficult task and you will thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by nelsooo: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
You have all the answers
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by bionixs: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
CountDracula:
If u have a girlfriend, break up with her... Dey are d greatest IQ drainer
i love NLander when they are not talking politics or shouting kai baba. They are very sharp
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by redcliff: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
eagleeyez:

My dear for goodness sake they are sold in stores. What he means is "dark chocolates.

Y didn't u just ask instead of showing us your level of iq!?

I would have given u an apt response but.........its not worth it...bye
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Emeka71(m): 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by shemillion: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
smoke lots of weed
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by eagleeyez: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
redcliff:

I would have given u an apt response but.........its not worth it...bye

Thank you.
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by lahami(f): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
teufelein:

i just wasted my precious time forcing upon myself to engage [size=18pt]an ugly monkey[/size] in a creative, productive and quasi trend-setting communication, anyway i promised nerve to stoop that low again with lowlifes from the zoo nigeria. what an errant nonsense and monstrosity!
I gave up on u first cos u love been miserable so therefore am officially done with u.
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by CountDracula(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
VenusBetty:
except that girlfriend is a bimbo, don't break up with a brilliant girl.
I've never met a naija girl dat can play chess and enjoy it! If u can't do dat I dnt consider u as brilliant
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by pjecly: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
nawtikid:

a lot has been said.
above all. try to learn and play chess game.
u can download mobile app or on pc.
and if u play it with ppl.
u come back and tank me for improvements.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by chorusx(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
Come and register with alliance in motion Global , . Its a networking business that helps you to grow financially and their products are very effective. We C24/7 and restore life , bro very good for mental reasoning ... You should try and register ... Get cure, healthy and make money.... Contact 08065315172... Gerald , Abuja
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by masties2(f): 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Check toy shops for rubik cube. The last one i bought cost me N200. I also come across it when toys are offloaded from containers.
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by fpeter(f): 3:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
nawtikid:

spend lesser time on NL
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by robinicule(m): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
teufelein:

nothing you can do about it, is either it's in your DNA or it's not. you're a dark creature and you're from the zoo nigeria your IQ is the lowest in the world.....live your useless life or just end it!
bitter
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
soe:
i hope this has nothing to do with your signature...but all the same..if you want ..i can guide you to give crazy criticisms and arguments. Be my friend..and I'll carry on from there. Strictly IQ chats on whatsapp. Agreed?? Send ur digits.

But the first trick: No Pidgin English. Pidgin english helps to make the brain lazy...trigger your mind to speak high level English with a rich diction n vocabulary.

09050999997.. Add me pls
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Pakingzzz(m): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Here's what you'll do to increase your IQ.. Think about this;
The first House building machine in Nigeria. It is going to be run by software.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the building level. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Expsbterror(m): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Read books.
Dan Brown kinda books..
Also play games, puzzle genre. #nocheats
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Ephemmm: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
redcliff:

Lol..even without looking at your profile, you sound too international. Where do you expect someone to get original bitter chocolates in naija and who has the time to exercise everyday in nigeria please?

If there is will; there is way..
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Oilandgas1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
ireneony:
undecidedevaporated milk

Play the game of Chess every day
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by Threedots(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Elthugnificent:
Solve a rubik's revenge like a Boss.

4 by 4?,, i just learnt the 3 by 3 rubik cube....,still looking for the 4 by 4
Re: What Kind Of Activities Can One Involve In To Increase One's IQ by AdeniyiA(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
iykebesbt1:
Prayer
like using one hand to lift load unto the head bah?
it's WORK & PRAY, so u won't be deceiving ursef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten Photos Nigerian Students Can Relate To / 10 Reactions Portrayed By Some Carry-Over Students Of Nigerian Institutions / Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.