Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,993 members, 7,845,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Far Will You Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Will You Go? (757 Views)

How Far Can She Push You? / How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? / How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Will You Go? by DaPhoenix(f): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2009
How far will you go to prove your point to your man or woman in an argument?
Re: How Far Will You Go? by ariblaze(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2009
proving a point is meanless

reaching an agreement/understanding is the ultimate

just learnt that from an experience two weeks ago
Re: How Far Will You Go? by ariblaze(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2009

just learnt that from an experience two weeks ago
Re: How Far Will You Go? by tope2000(f): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2009
ariblaze:

I completely agree cool
Re: How Far Will You Go? by MrCrackles(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2009
Is there any point in going far when nearby is an option? undecided
Re: How Far Will You Go? by sistawoman: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2009
tope2000:

I completely agree cool

I agree as well.

When i was younger I would argue and argue and argue. Now I would just rather get it over and done with and reach an agreement about it and keep it moving.

Takes too much energy to be right. Plus men and women speak different languages and could be saying the same thing but two different ways.
Re: How Far Will You Go? by DaPhoenix(f): 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

Is there any point in going far when nearby is an option? undecided

Re: How Far Will You Go? by hotstuff06(f): 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2009
sistawoman:

I agree as well.

When i was younger I would argue and argue and argue. Now I would just rather get it over and done with and reach an agreement about it and keep it moving.

Takes too much energy to be right. Plus men and women speak different languages and could be saying the same thing but two different ways.

That is so so true, We jsut come to an agreement, We used to argue a lot until 1 day we argued to the point that we discovered we were both saying exactly the same thing but in 2 different ways, that was the day I made up my mind to always come to an agreement and not argue. It sure is a waste of energy, phew very exausting too
Re: How Far Will You Go? by DaPhoenix(f): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2009
Sometimes, you just can't get to an agreement.
Re: How Far Will You Go? by sistawoman: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Then we agree to disagree and keep it moving.

He is the head of the house and I respect his position. I tell him what i think about any given situation and we talk about it but somethings are left to him to decide and some left to me. That being said if one does not agree with the others final decision we RESPECT it and keep it moving.

Truth be told the person making the decision bears the weight of that decision and must face all consequences from that decision.
Re: How Far Will You Go? by hotstuff06(f): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Then that is the point we argee to disagree, Most of the time, I back off and ask him to decide on what we do about whatever it is we cannot agree upon (he has the final say). He does make the decision most times and lets me decide sometimes as well. This is the time we thread carefully, think it through because neither of us wants to bear the burden or consequence of making the wrong decision. If we don't agree with the other person's final decision, we let it go and or move on.
Re: How Far Will You Go? by lancevader(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2009
DaPhoenix:

i just hope yu gurls dont argue much with yur parents at home shaaa

(1) (Reply)

How To Impress A Woman / Fellas,there Is This Should I Say My Cyber Girl Friend.do U Think Its Ok 2 Keep It On When Hopes Of / I Need A Truthful, Loving, Charming Lady With An Urgent Effect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.