Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nairaland Political Party? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Political Party? (6943 Views)

Nairaland Political Acrobatics By Nasoweseeam.com / Is This Funniest Political Party Name Ever? / 1914 Amalgamation - A Historical Mistake? : Nairaland Political Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Charlesmud(m): 1:45pm On Feb 07, 2009
pixiraver:

Charles, i keep asking how do we need to proceed? Do we list our own ideas? I have mentioned things we need to do, before we proceed we need to form a uniform movement with our ideas,agenda etc then we can start inviting people to join. We do need people from facebook etc we can easily reach out to lots of people via such medium.

We have to start now believe me guys, 2011 is just around the corner and there is so much that needs to be done. Yes we need to act maturely yet swiftly.

Yes my guy we need to act and we are already acting trying to bring up something positive, we just have to think seriously about this and make things accurate b4 jumping into anything.

Yes I agree for now we just need to form a uniform group of people, then after getting a bit balance we can invite more people in (We cant work or develop with so much numbers of people for now).

Guys dont you think we have started already trying to do something (make we take am easily), we dont need to act on time or think about 2011. This is not a toy or childs play. . . . . It will take alot of time and best of solutions for this thing to work.

Sam Milla:

I wish i could track the IP addresses of some members in this forum. Just to know the hypocrites

What for my guy and why ?
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SamMilla1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2009
never mind, you will find out why soon
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2009
@Charles ok then, someone volunteered to register a site or something of the sort. Is that offer still on the table? While i get your point completely about not rushing things since this is hoepfully a long term on going thing, i think you should try to be understanding when people migh seem itchy and in a hurry to you. Such have being waiting for so long for something like this, so you might just have to be a bit more understanding on your path : ).

Do we need a seperate area to discuss arrangements (seperate site, forum, messenger, etc) or do we discuss such here? Perhaps that can be a step to take that is accomplishing something definitive instead of all this talk. The discussion would of course relate to setting up an arena (forum, site or whatever) whereby we would be able to direct people to and where the vision can be further hosted.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Charlesmud(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2009
Sky Blue:

@Charles ok then, someone volunteered to register a site or something of the sort. Is that offer still on the table? While i get your point completely about not rushing things since this is hoepfully a long term on going thing, i think you should try to be understanding when people migh seem itchy and in a hurry to you. Such have being waiting for so long for something like this, so you might just have to be a bit more understanding on your path : ).

Do we need a seperate area to discuss arrangements (seperate site, forum, messenger, etc) or do we discuss such here? Perhaps that can be a step to take that is accomplishing something definitive instead of all this talk. The discussion would of course relate to setting up an arena (forum, site or whatever) whereby we would be able to direct people to and where the vision can be further hosted.

I understand you guys too, I'm just trying to give reasons and explain why we need to take things easy.

Yes due to the problems, we need to act fast but we should also know what we wanna do is not a visa or fast food resturant. We have to plan and really take things serious planned.

Yes we need to have a separate place to discuse on how to make preparations or any step about site opening or so, We can talk about all with those that are currently ready then at the same time we will keep communicating here and look for more members while the other discussion procced with steps and objectives.

I suggest conference discussion on messager, you guys can give another idea, I already have one or 2 guys waiting to have an anwser of were to meet to discuse about this.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by amosexy: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2009
Hi everybody,

@sky blue

yeah I did left a post on facebook and the site i posted yesterday.I guess would just wait for guys to make a solid conclusion on this matter b4 i send post to any other site.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by amosexy: 2:54pm On Feb 07, 2009
Hi everybody,

@sky blue

yeah I did left a post on facebook and the site i posted yesterday.I guess would just wait for guys to make a solid conclusion on this matter b4 i send post to any other site.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2009
Charlesmud:

I understand you guys too, I'm just trying to give reasons and explain why we need to take things easy.

Yes due to the problems, we need to act fast but we should also know what we wanna do is not a visa or fast food resturant. We have to plan and really take things serious planned.

Yes we need to have a separate place to discuse on how to make preparations or any step about site opening or so, We can talk about all with those that are currently ready then at the same time we will keep communicating here and look for more members while the other discussion procced with steps and objectives.

I suggest conference discussion on messager, you guys can give another idea, I already have one or 2 guys waiting to have an anwser of were to meet to discuse about this.

Messenger conference is fine with me (yahoo messenger, right?)
But for those that have not yet logged on let us put it off a bit till they know the deal. So how many hours from now are we saying and what are the other details?
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Charlesmud(m): 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2009
amosexy:

Hi everybody,

@sky blue

Thank you so much, mind you we are all trying to make a solid ground on how things should go so not that you have to wait for anybody like orders.

You can give your own reasons and explain what we can do. . . . . . this is a union

Well lastly, this is what I told Sky Blue that some major groups have to set a place to discuse solidly b4 bringing majorities of people flowing in without us even having any solid discussion ground yet.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Charlesmud(m): 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2009
Sky Blue:

Messenger conference is fine with me (yahoo messenger, right?)
But for those that have not yet logged on let us put it off a bit till they know the deal. So how many hours from now are we saying and what are the other details?

I think conference on yahoo messanger is OK too, I am sure we cant all be online at the same time. This are the things that will make it a bit complicated.

You can give the timing and details, I dont have any idea how that timing should go cus it cant just be accurate cus of the time differences.

Atleast some people I think are in USA and they are in the time now and when they get any message we will be in the night, very complicated.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by BOSS7: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2009
Me I'm still just waiting on what we should do next. I'm monitoring this thread anyway and when the times comes to kick in and take action, I'll butt in. I think it's ashame having 1,000 or so threads on Nairaland and not effecting a change in any way.

I'm not on Nairaland just to rant, rant and rant. I just want to make a decent change and I hope this idea we're generating works. Long life to everyone supporting this.

I dey watch you o, Charlesmud.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2009
Charlesmud:

I think conference on yahoo messanger is OK too, I am sure we cant all be online at the same time. This are the things that will make it a bit complicated.

You can give the timing and details, I dont have any idea how that timing should go cus it cant just be accurate cus of the time differences.

Atleast some people I think are in USA and they are in the time now and when they get any message we will be in the night, very complicated.

With regards to time differece, an equilibrium can be found. If we say 3 hours from now, it will be 4pm in Nigeria, 5pm in England, 12noon east coast and about 10am west coast. That shouldn't be too bad unless we have folks in australia or asia.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2009
Since @prudly9ja was assigned most of the details i am hoping @proudly9ja will be able to set up the messenger conference. @proudly9ja, can we all PM you our yahoo ids? That way we can all log on and you set up the conference by inviting us. What do you think?
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Charlesmud(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

Me I'm still just waiting on what we should do next. I'm monitoring this thread anyway and when the times comes to kick in and take action, I'll butt in. I think it's ashame having 1,000 or so threads on Nairaland and not effecting a change in any way.

I'm not on Nairaland just to rant, rant and rant. I just want to make a decent change and I hope this idea we're generating works. Long life to everyone supporting this.

I dey watch you o, Charlesmud.

Chairman, abeg no dey watch me . . . . Pls kindly contribute cus we will need various supports and contribution to make things right and accurate. Pls everyone is important and everything is useful, the main thing everybody says here and from other friends that wanna join in all say "SO FAR ITS FOR US TO SEE HOW WE CAN MAKE A POSITIVE THING FOR NIGERIA". This is the main thing so join to our discussion pls my BOSS.

Sky Blue:

With regards to time differece, an equilibrium can be found. If we say 3 hours from now, it will be 4pm in Nigeria, 5pm in England, 12noon east coast and about 10am west coast. That shouldn't be too bad unless we have folks in australia or asia.

Well for now I think this timing is good.

Sky Blue:

Since @prudly9ja was assigned most of the details i am hoping @proudly9ja will be able to set up the messenger conference. @proudly9ja, can we all PM you our yahoo ids? That way we can all log on and you set up the conference by inviting us. What do you think?

OK we can PM her then but I dont know how to PM in this site, can someone explain to me or maybe you can PM SkyBlue and I will reply you back but I dont even know where to check for messages.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2009
LOL, i have being fiddling around on my profile, there are personal message options on there but no place for sending messages that i can see. Can someone please explain how the Nairaland pm works please? Isn;t there meant to be some sort of forward slash code or something?
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Charlesmud(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2009
Well if we are to PM @prudly9ja, is it not the same thing having an ID here and adding the ID to join.

I think there should be other ways people can get intouch if the PM here is so complicated.

Maybe someone have to leave one of his or her un-usefull ID then people add that then they will be forward to the main place (ID) of discussion.

I dont have any other way to this.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by proudly9ja(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2009
same here, I dont know how to pm on nairaland. Is there such facility available?

U can all add me on kinre2002@yahoo.com
we can move on from there. But pls state you are from nairaland. Tanx.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2009
Charlesmud:

Well if we are to PM @prudly9ja, is it not the same thing having an ID here and adding the ID to join.

I think there should be other ways people can get intouch if the PM here is so complicated.

Maybe someone have to leave one of his or her un-usefull ID then people add that then they will be forward to the main place (ID) of discussion.

I dont have any other way to this.

Makes sense. The reason i suggested sending a pm to someone with all our details is because with that people can still protect there real e-mail address if they don't have a spare one and whoever is co-ordinating things (eg proudly9ja) can also add eople to the online conference and substitute the yahoo ids of people with the nairaland one so we know who we are talking to.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2009
proudly9ja:

same here, I dont know how to pm on nairaland. Is there such facility available?

U can all add me on kinre2002@yahoo.com
we can move on from there. But pls state you are from nairaland. Tanx.

@proudly9ja you are being trusted with information guarding : ). I will add you and let you know it is me. Anyone who wants to take part in the online session should add @proudly9ja's id and make sure you put inform proudly9ja of your naiaraland id so that it can be substituted.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by beneli(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2009
I like the idea. I am in.

In case we're still taking a roll call, i'm No: 8

Name  --------------------  Charles
Location------------------- Western Europe
occupation/interests--- ---
Candidate Number ----- 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name  --------------------  Young
Location------------------- Abuja, Nigeria
occupation/interests--- xxxx
Candidate Number ----- 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Oluseyi
Interests: Engineering
Candidate Number ----- 3
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Oluwabusayo
Interests: Business
Candidate Number ----- 4
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: 'dedayo (Busy_body)
Interests: Business
Candidate Number ----- 5
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Dunmomi (amosexy)
Interests: Student
Candidate Number ----- 6

Name: Ajadrage
Interests: Citizen
Candidate Number -----7

Name: Elias Beneli
Interests: Health (Health service reform, service-user protection)
Candidate Number: 8

My humble suggestions:
1. A name may not be important just yet, but it's still worth exploring-so because we believe in Nigeria, why not say it: We belive in Nigeria? YES WE DO!

2. We can start a facebook group. It's easier to get people to sign up to a facebook group. We can still continue this discourse here on Nairaland. Believe me, this idea is organic. And like all organic ideas will grow and as more people come on board our focus will become clearer.

3. So far people have talked about 2011. So the basic questions that the group will start discussing would be 'what do we WANT to happen in 2011? I think once we can answer that, we can then begin to explore the strategies to make it happen.

Because we BELIEVE in Nigeria. YES WE DO!
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Charlesmud(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2009
Well seems good and I have buzz proudly9ja   with my ID.

From there if you are able to identify the person, you can then direct the person to the other main ID for our discussion.

Its seems good enough. maybe later we can think of something else, but for now its the best we can do I think.

OK, so any other thing, we still need to keep intouch here so others wont feel left out. We want a pure public and union contribution and togetherness. So everybody if welcome.

I buzzed you now proudly9ja , I hope you got me and are you online ?

beneli welcome onboard, you have good ideas too. Pls try to followup.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by ohaechesi(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2009
this is an encouraging step even taken in this forum. but lets not contradict issues because it requires the mindset of master planners to build our aim and objective on a solid rock . "Charlesmud" is definitely not verse to hand the committee for a start. we should start with those that are verse and must have vegetated in wisdom. necessity is the mother of invention and we can only invent change in Nigeria with right brains or else, mallam will be the petroleum minister again (in the nairaland pursuit for change and a better Nigeria). God forbid. it therefore means we should embark on the right thing first.

How do we go about this:

1) i suggest its right time we start by posting our various location and a close range to our postal address. by so doing, those leaving in the same location will have the chance to meet each other in person and at the same time interact.

2) a pressure group will be initiated in various location (countries) by nairaland members. gradually, agendas will be posted on nairaland for all members to discuss in their various location. at the same time, date and time will posted for all leaders or representative in various country to come on-line for conclusion. whereby we have our representative to relate our views from different countries. based on that, it won't be necessary hosting a new site. mean that the Rep., chairman, or leader of every group in various countries must be online at the appropriate date and time for the final discussion on the very agenda due to time frame and our various profession.  this will limit our nepotism and i strongly believe that even if many others will come online same day and hour, haven noticed that we on an important agenda, they will indemnify their approach. I therefore suggest that everything should be done and discussed on nairaland post instead of opening whatever site. I facade  hoodlums sourcing whom to scam  if a private site is hosted on this issue.

the above is my humble suggestion as I stand to be corrected.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by ohaechesi(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2009
this is an encouraging step even taken in this forum. but lets not contradict issues because it requires the mindset of master planners to build our aim and objective on a solid rock . "Charlesmud" is definitely not verse to hand the committee for a start. we should start with those that are verse and must have vegetated in wisdom. necessity is the mother of invention and we can only invent change in Nigeria with right brains or else, mallam will be the petroleum minister again (in the nairaland pursuit for change and a better Nigeria). God forbid. it therefore means we should embark on the right thing first.

How do we go about this:

1) i suggest its right time we start by posting our various location and a close range to our postal address. by so doing, those leaving in the same location will have the chance to meet each other in person and at the same time interact.

2) a pressure group will be initiated in various location (countries) by nairaland members. gradually, agendas will be posted on nairaland for all members to discuss in their various location. at the same time, date and time will posted for all leaders or representative in various country to come on-line for conclusion. whereby we have our representative to relate our views from different countries. based on that, it won't be necessary hosting a new site. mean that the Rep., chairman, or leader of every group in various countries must be online at the appropriate date and time for the final discussion on the very agenda due to time frame and our various profession. this will limit our nepotism and i strongly believe that even if many others will come online same day and hour, haven noticed that we on an important agenda, they will indemnify their approach. I therefore suggest that everything should be done and discussed on nairaland post instead of opening whatever site. I facade hoodlums sourcing whom to scam if a private site is hosted on this issue.

Re: Nairaland Political Party? by jensinmi(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2009
Thank you all for the interest.

I agree with Charlesmud on not rushing. I think we need to plan this out. I do believe that we can continue the list of objectives that someone tried posting earlier in the thread. So, would people like to post possible objectives? At least we can hear their ideas about this or that.

@proudly9ja: I'll send my yahoo address once I get my messenger working in a few hours.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by ohaechesi(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2009
Charlesmud:

Well seems good and I have buzz proudly9ja  with my ID.

From there if you are able to identify the person, you can then direct the person to the other main ID for our discussion.

Its seems good enough. maybe later we can think of something else, but for now its the best we can do I think.

OK, so any other thing, we still need to keep intouch here so others wont feel left out. We want a pure public and union contribution and togetherness. So everybody if welcome.

I buzzed you now proudly9ja , I hope you got me and are you online ?

beneli welcome onboard, you have good ideas too. Pls try to followup.

i'm very sorry to interrupt but i doubt the possibility of important people with reasonable ideas hooking up with unknown people by yahoo chatting. you people should get serious for ones. better go through my post and see how we could work things out of it than this jokes/child's play. for all i care, yahoo chat it not the best
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2009
ohaechesi:

How do we go about this:

2) a pressure group will be initiated in various location (countries) by nairaland members. gradually, agendas will be posted on nairaland for all members to discuss in their various location. at the same time, date and time will posted for all leaders or representative in various country to come on-line for conclusion. whereby we have our representative to relate our views from different countries. based on that, it won't be necessary hosting a new site. mean that the Rep., chairman, or leader of every group in various countries must be online at the appropriate date and time for the final discussion on the very agenda due to time frame and our various profession. this will limit our nepotism and i strongly believe that even if many others will come online same day and hour, haven noticed that we on an important agenda, they will indemnify their approach. I therefore suggest that everything should be done and discussed on nairaland post instead of opening whatever site. I facade hoodlums sourcing whom to scam if a private site is hosted on this issue.

@ohaechesi there is something that may need to be addressed. Nairaland is a ite with a lot of members. People join topics of their intrest and either spectate or contribute. It is only natural that people would have arguements, different ways of seeing things, different views, etc? Let this not be a hindrance towards a union of people who want to achieve something. I hope we are mature enough to go argue it out on different issues on one hand and still come back to this union, back to this thread, and focus on what unites, which is people wanting to act towards bringing the much needed change and progress they desie to see in Nigeria in whatever capacity they are able to.

The part of your post i highlighted in bold is something that has been addressed. While some people might be comfortable with such, some might not be comfortable with giving out their post codes or other sensitive information like that, it is only na,tural afterall we are posting online. Whoever wants to do such is free to but i advice that sensitive information like address etc is not posted online. Let us take solid steps first of all and overall let us have an open door policy that makes people feel comfortable to come in and help in whatever capacity they can without feeling pressured to do so. You can't speak of yahoo yahoo boys on the one hand and then ask people for their address on the other, LOL.

For now a more dedicated and free flowing meeing seems to be required and i think the online chat isn't "child's play" or unserious, but a step that can be taken so that we can set some things in motion. We need to take produtive steps and please, no need to be rudeto anybody, let us try and be courteous to all. Your ideas have a place here due to the (hopefully) open door nature of the proposed venture and if there are people who won't mind doing what you want to do, then fine, and they can.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Charlesmud(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2009
ohaechesi:

How do we go about this:

You surely ought to be corrected.

First we are not creating a form of leaders, committee, chairmen. (so no-one was choosing anyone as committee).

Secondly it is not necessary to give locations now or anything (this is just a prepartion not anything yet).

Thirdly there is no agenda or any form of objectives for now, we are only giving our points and the idea of what we really want to make this for.

See try to get things straight, nobody will be anything or committee (I have said its a Union so if possible we dont need so much large numbers of people). If that will be the idea or maybe happen I WILL BACK OUT. Thank you for your support and yes we have better master planners in Nigeria than me but its so unfortunate we dont see them or neither are they doing anything.

You are welcome to join.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Charlesmud(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2009
Sky Blue:

@ohaechesi there is something that may need to be addressed. Nairaland is a ite with a lot of members. People join topics of their intrest and either spectate or contribute. It is only natural that people would have arguements, different ways of seeing things, different views, etc? Let this not be a hindrance towards a union of people who want to achieve something. I hope we are mature enough to go argue it out on different issues on one hand and still come back to this union, back to this thread, and focus on what unites, which is people wanting to act towards bringing the much needed change and progress they desie to see in Nigeria in whatever capacity they are able to.

The part of your post i highlighted in bold is something that has been addressed. While some people might be comfortable with such, some might not be comfortable with giving out their post codes or other sensitive information like that, it is only na,tural afterall we are posting online. Whoever wants to do such is free to but i advice that sensitive information like address etc is not posted online. Let us take solid steps first of all and overall let us have an open door policy that makes people feel comfortable to come in and help in whatever capacity they can without feeling pressured to do so. You can't speak of yahoo yahoo boys on the one hand and then ask people for their address on the other, LOL.

For now a more dedicated and free flowing meeing seems to be required and i think the online chat isn't "child's play" or unserious, but a step that can be taken so that we can set some things in motion. We need to take produtive steps and please, no need to be rudeto anybody, let us try and be courteous to all. Your ideas have a place here due to the (hopefully) open door nature of the proposed venture and if there are people who won't mind doing what you want to do, then fine, and they can.

Thank you, you have made a good point and I think he should understand this very well.

It is not compulsary to join, it is not about leaders or committee, and if he thinks we are acting in a childish way then maybe he can bring up his own ideas with people to form something. After all we all just wanna try to do something positive to Nigeria in the best ways we can even if we are not perfect planners.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by BOSS7: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2009
Guys, regardless of what anyone says, I'm in and like I said in my former post, it'll be a shame for anyone to have more than a thousand post in Nairaland and not able to do anything tangible to help his country. I guess most people on here just wanna chat

SO, GUYS, COUNT ME IN. I'm following this and we'll see how it develops. Hopefully I'l go to Nigeria this year and trust me this dream of ours would go outside this damn internet and we'll do something tangible out there.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by ohaechesi(m): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2009
@Charlesmud

I meant no disdain. i'm in for any idea that will boom the positive interest of any one involve. i only made a suggestion wish i as well stated that i stands to be corrected. its all good and fine. i pray the best comes out of this endeavour of ours in the nearest future. i'm in and my id are: (obino4you) add it and buzz me. thanks
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by agaba123(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2009
Guys
This is my ID bntashi@yahoo.co.uk

Let get some stuff done. Though I may not be available at todays conference, I will be subsquent ones. I have an appointment already.
I am in one more time.
Bless you all
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2009
I have sent @proudly9ja my id for quite w hile now and the invitation has been pending so i guess @proudly9ja in not available at the moment. Currently that is the person to send yahoo ids to so an online group chat can be held. In case @proudly9ja won't be available to host, is there anybody else willing to take online ids and organise the group chat? By the way everyone is welcome and if there is any chance a meet is not held today for any reason whatsoever it would be held later, cos it seems people are drifting on and offline lol.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by BOSS7: 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2009
@ SkyBlue

What's the deal? I'll add you to my hotmail messenger alright? or Should I create a yahoo messenger id? I like this enthusiasm. Let's get things started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Flora Shaw (lord Lugard's Wife) Didn't Coin The Name Nigeria. / Kaduna Youths Reacts To Pro-biafra Protesters Move / Ganduje's Wife Once Walked Out Ajimobi's Son Until Governor Tambuwal Stepped In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.