Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nairaland Political Party? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Political Party? (6947 Views)

Nairaland Political Acrobatics By Nasoweseeam.com / Is This Funniest Political Party Name Ever? / 1914 Amalgamation - A Historical Mistake? : Nairaland Political Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

@ SkyBlue

What's the deal? I'll add you to my hotmail messenger alright? or Should I create a yahoo messenger id? I like this enthusiasm. Let's get things started.

I will send you my id through messenger now and i will indicate its me (i.e. Sky Blue) so you can add me. Hopefully a meet can be organised today but even if, we have a list going.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by cvibe: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2009
I'm not one for talking without action.  If you guys are just blowing hot air, i'm out but if it's all talk and action then i'm in.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2009
ok all, send your ids to @proudly9ja, he just added me and he is online

so far this is the list:

1) jensinmi
2)pixiraver
3)Kenezi
4)Charlesmud
5)latox
6)Naijex
7)youngies
coolproudly9ja
9)Busy body
10)amosexy
11)ajadrage
12)agaba123
13)innocentoh
14)sashbaby
15)B.O.S.S
16)beneli
17)ohaechesi
18)Sky Blue
19)cvibe

this is the list so far of people who have expressed willingness to be a part of this. Anyone else that wants to is free to.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by proudly9ja(m): 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2009
Ok. People.
So far,  I have skyblue, agaba and ohanesi on my yahoo. PLus me, thats 4 of us. If you are interested pls add me on kinre2002@yahoo.com

We will then decide on a day and time for the conference thngy and Il inform everyone.

Cheers
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Charlesmud(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2009
I sent a message to her too and she didnt anwser so I think maybe she is not online.

I think it will be better to use Yahoo ID alone BOSS.

I am waiting, well its good we are making progress little by little.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by honeric01(m): 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2009
I'm In Nairalanders, this is a great vision and mission, and i think with determination and hard work, we will definitely get there,

So count me in.

jensinmi
pixiraver
Kenezi
Charlesmud
latox
Naijex
youngies
proudly9ja
Busy body
amosexy
ajadrage
agaba123
innocentoh
sashbaby
B.O.S.S
beneli
ohaechesi
Sky Blue
cvibe
Honeric01
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by proudly9ja(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2009
So far, this is the updated list.
If you are interested, pls add me on kinre2002@yahoo.com. We are building a new Nigeria. YES WE CAN!

Name -------------------- Charles
Location------------------- Western Europe
occupation/interests--- ---
Candidate Number ----- 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name -------------------- Young
Location------------------- Abuja, Nigeria
occupation/interests--- xxxx
Candidate Number ----- 2
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Oluseyi
Interests: Engineering
Candidate Number ----- 3
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Oluwabusayo
Interests: Business
Candidate Number ----- 4
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: 'dedayo (Busy_body)
Interests: Business
Candidate Number ----- 5
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Dunmomi (amosexy)
Interests: Student
Candidate Number ----- 6

Name: Ajadrage
Interests: Citizen
Candidate Number -----7

Name: Elias Beneli
Interests: Health (Health service reform, service-user protection)
Candidate Number: 8
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by honeric01(m): 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2009
I was able to take time in making sure that i read through most of the comments members made here, and i am quite satisfied with what's on ground, Foot soldier? I'm in for that, Online follow-up? I'm In too, Whatever that's going to move this Country forward, I'm in,

So guys, whats' next?

do i have to add first before I'm included?
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2009
honeric01:

I was able to take time in making sure that i read through most of the comments members made here, and i am quite satisfied with what's on ground, Foot soldier? I'm in for that, Online follow-up? I'm In too, Whatever that's going to move this Country forward, I'm in,

So guys, whats' next?

do i have to add first before I'm included?

A small meeting was just held by proudly9ja, B.O.S.S, Charlesmud and I. A conference is set for Sunday 15th February at 7pm Nigerian time and 6pm UK time. The conference will last for 2 hours and is going to be like some sort of convention whereby there are different rooms or arenas which cater to different interests like education, governance, FOI bill. So this week we are going to try and raise awareness about this on different sites etc. All those who have stated interest and have added themselves to the list please raise awareness about what is going on. In this online conference anyone can go into any room/arena they are interested in and the aim is to basic discussion on what is one ground, plan, strategise and open the door for any ideas peopl may have. Again, anyone whoever is interested in this venture is more than welcome, you can signify by addidng yourself to the list because this is bigger than any of us. Let us act to bring about the change we desire for Nigeria, the ball is in your court.

@honeric if you want to be added to the list you can just send your id to proudly9ja or BOSS. then you will be added to the online list. At least you are standing to be counted.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by latox: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2009
hi All,

i believe at this time we need constructive criticism and not the destructive ones, i dont expect everybody to support this cause initially, and for those who have interest but still feels there are some grey areas should seek for clarification.

am of the opinion that this forum should propably be an organized and formidable youth forum where we can meet, delibrate and network so as to support a concesus visionary leader of reputation irespective of his religion, tribe e.t.c

the issue of juicy position is not the next thing on the agenda what we want is contributions on how to make this planned first ever nigeria youth forum a success.

I BELIEVE WE CAN ACHIEVE THIS.

I BELIEVE.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by honeric01(m): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2009
I just added him, waiting for him to respond,
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2009
Ok guys, discussions have been ongoing. As stated earlier the online meet is on Sunday the 15th of February, 7pm Nigerian and 6pm UK time and will last for about hours (proposed). Absolutely all are welcome to join. We will host different rooms which focus on different topics. Each room will have a co-ordinator just to make sure there is some order. I will post a list of proposed topics or issues which are equivalent to rooms. If anyone has any more ideas for issues to focus on then post here. Finally the final topics to be focused on will be selected by everyone (through just common sense selection and popularity or a basic poll). The final topics are equivalent to rooms and anyone that is intereted in a particular room or area of their choice can sign up once the final list is posted. People who sign up will then post their ids to the co-ordinator of each room and the co-ordinator will add them to the conference on the day. all you have to do is log on. In each room, there will be a talk by someone who has really researched what is on the ground in Nigeria with regards to the topic of that room and then there will be basic strategies, discussion, presentation of ideas for actualisation of set goals, brainstorming etc. Then people can contriubute concisely and accoding to the order of the compiled list. I know it might sound complicated but this is all in order to make the first meet organised and successful as opposed to unruly. This is actually happening and everyone who is interested is welcome.

The proposed topics

Election 2011
Freedom of Information Bill
Education
Health sector
Electoral reforms
Corruption and Injustices (suggested by amosexy)

Note that these "topics" are not just meant to be about "discussions" but the talks are meant to eventually lead to course of actions so don't just post a topic unless you actually think of some strategies, ideas and plans of actualising some set goal in that area.

Anyone with any other topics to add are more than welcome to suggest. The main issue right now is raising awareness. We can act to bring about change and we can instigate an awakening. This is already about more than one person and we really can change Nigeria in our own ways and different capacities. The ball is in your court.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Bhola(f): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2009
Count me in.

So 6pm UK time, 1pm US Eastern time, 12 noon US Central time.

I guess we all can spread the word.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2009
list update

1) jensinmi
2)pixiraver
3)Kenezi
4)Charlesmud
5)latox
6)Naijex
7)youngies
coolproudly9ja
9)Busy body
10)amosexy
11)ajadrage
12)agaba123
13)innocentoh
14)sashbaby
15)B.O.S.S
16)beneli
17)ohaechesi
18)Sky Blue
19)cvibe
20)Honeric01
21)Bhola

just feel free to add yourself to the list by copying then adding your yourself and posting
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by honeric01(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2009
It's all good, Good will to Nigeria smiley
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SamMilla1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2009
i support the movement, you have my vote and my support
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2009
list update

1) jensinmi
2)pixiraver
3)Kenezi
4)Charlesmud
5)latox
6)Naijex
7)youngies
coolproudly9ja
9)Busy body
10)amosexy
11)ajadrage
12)agaba123
13)innocentoh
14)sashbaby
15)B.O.S.S
16)beneli
17)ohaechesi
18)Sky Blue
19)cvibe
20)Honeric01
21)Bhola
22)Sam Milla

just feel free to add yourself to the list by copying then adding your yourself and posting
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 08, 2009
YES! WE CAN, - Obama.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 08, 2009
?
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 08, 2009
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 08, 2009
We will get there.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 08, 2009
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by chika98: 1:52am On Feb 08, 2009
Brein: We heard you the first time you know grin
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 08, 2009
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by chika98: 2:03am On Feb 08, 2009
brein:

@chika98, i didnt mean to re-post my say on dat, i was on my mobile and wasnt so sure i posted twice. Sorry about the same double post.
No worries dude smiley
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by amosexy: 2:28am On Feb 08, 2009
More topic to be discussed are
Sky Blue:

Ok guys, discussions have been ongoing. As stated earlier the online meet is on Sunday the 15th of February, 7pm Nigerian and 6pm UK time and will last for about hours (proposed). Absolutely all are welcome to join. We will host different rooms which focus on different topics. Each room will have a co-ordinator just to make sure there is some order. I will post a list of proposed topics or issues which are equivalent to rooms. If anyone has any more ideas for issues to focus on then post here. Finally the final topics to be focused on will be selected by everyone (through just common sense selection and popularity or a basic poll). The final topics are equivalent to rooms and anyone that is intereted in a particular room or area of their choice can sign up once the final list is posted. People who sign up will then post their ids to the co-ordinator of each room and the co-ordinator will add them to the conference on the day. all you have to do is log on. In each room, there will be a talk by someone who has really researched what is on the ground in Nigeria with regards to the topic of that room and then there will be basic strategies, discussion, presentation of ideas for actualisation of set goals, brainstorming etc. Then people can contriubute concisely and accoding to the order of the compiled list. I know it might sound complicated but this is all in order to make the first meet organised and successful as opposed to unruly. This is actually happening and everyone who is interested is welcome.

The proposed topics

Election 2011
Freedom of Information Bill
Education
Health sector
Electoral reforms

Anyone with any other topics to add are more than welcome to suggest. The main issue right now is raising awareness. We can act to bring about change and we can instigate an awakening. This is already about more than one person and we really can change Nigeria in our own ways and different capacities. The ball is in your court.

Other topics are CORRUPTION AND INJUSTICES.
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 08, 2009
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 3:46am On Feb 08, 2009
list update

1) jensinmi
2)pixiraver
3)Kenezi
4)Charlesmud
5)latox
6)Naijex
7)youngies
coolproudly9ja
9)Busy body
10)amosexy
11)ajadrage
12)agaba123
13)innocentoh
14)sashbaby
15)B.O.S.S
16)beneli
17)ohaechesi
18)Sky Blue
19)cvibe
20)Honeric01
21)Bhola
22)Sam Milla
23)brein

Re: Nairaland Political Party? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:58am On Feb 08, 2009
Na wa oo. , this is some real serious isshhh. . .hopefully majority of 'em are LIBERALS!! embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by bawomolo(m): 5:08am On Feb 08, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Na wa oo. , this is some real serious isshhh. . .hopefully majority of 'em are LIBERALS!! embarassed lipsrsealed

interesting, how would the political ideology of these guys mesh
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by SkyBlue1: 6:17am On Feb 08, 2009
@B.O.S.S check your mail. : )
Re: Nairaland Political Party? by ajadrage: 6:57am On Feb 08, 2009
The only political ideology needed is one that has the betterment of the Nigerian society at it's heart. The Naijan ideology, a new ideology. This transcends artificial political, religious and intellectual  differences. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Subject Presidential Candidates, Others To Psychiatric Test – NMA / Tinubu Will Not Sit As a President Despite Winning - Prophet Daniel (video) / Lagos Is Owing N124b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.