Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,199 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Are First Things That Catches Your Attention? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are First Things That Catches Your Attention? (837 Views)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are First Things That Catches Your Attention? by silvertuke(m): 7:44am On Apr 30, 2015
The picture say it all, so give your own answer.

Re: What Are First Things That Catches Your Attention? by Jayjay0(m): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2015
body
Re: What Are First Things That Catches Your Attention? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 30, 2015
mtchewww uncompleted list#op add money abeg cheesy
Re: What Are First Things That Catches Your Attention? by silvertuke(m): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
mtchewww uncompleted list#op add money abeg cheesy

I felt the same thing, becos I know girls would need that.
Re: What Are First Things That Catches Your Attention? by Dbestmax(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2015
one thing that catches every mans eyes..... the body... one thing that catches every woman's eyes....the money Bring d money....see the body.... end of business on to the next one!!!
Re: What Are First Things That Catches Your Attention? by Basildvalour(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2015
Woman, if you have Body and Body Odour same time, I am sorry, I'll rather catch my breath that have you caught.

So for me, I'll say, Personality.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me / Prostitutes Beat Pastor To Pulp For Patronizing A New Lady In Calabar / Serious Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.