Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,199 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Are First Things That Catches Your Attention? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are First Things That Catches Your Attention? (837 Views)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress And Beat The Hell Out Of Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

What Are First Things That Catches Your Attention? by silvertuke(m): 7:44am On Apr 30, 2015
The picture say it all, so give your own answer.

Re: What Are First Things That Catches Your Attention? by Jayjay0(m): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2015
body
Re: What Are First Things That Catches Your Attention? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 30, 2015
mtchewww uncompleted list#op add money abeg cheesy
Re: What Are First Things That Catches Your Attention? by silvertuke(m): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2015
prettythicksme:
mtchewww uncompleted list#op add money abeg cheesy

I felt the same thing, becos I know girls would need that.
Re: What Are First Things That Catches Your Attention? by Dbestmax(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2015
one thing that catches every mans eyes..... the body... one thing that catches every woman's eyes....the money Bring d money....see the body.... end of business on to the next one!!!
Re: What Are First Things That Catches Your Attention? by Basildvalour(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2015
Woman, if you have Body and Body Odour same time, I am sorry, I'll rather catch my breath that have you caught.

So for me, I'll say, Personality.

Thank you.

Pls Advice Me / Prostitutes Beat Pastor To Pulp For Patronizing A New Lady In Calabar / Serious Matter

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5