Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened (64909 Views)

The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened. / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by pcaliphate(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2015
Abeg! Whats the square root of 2? I want to confirm if my subscription would soon end. grin grin grin
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by pragmatistm(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Stale. angry angry
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Toluchenko(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Lol!!! He go hear am.
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by badassProdigy(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2015
oh boy...
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by prettyrosiemua(f): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Lol. Funny
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by bakila: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Jersay number, his was not a number. Buhari is a soldier and a general, the soldiers will salute the shirt and tell him to stay with them as a mark of respect to a general until after Curfew hours. The same thing happened to an Obasanjo supporter in 2003.
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by benuejosh: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2015
maleGirl:
Lolzz grin I was even thinking maybe he wore ronaldo 99, OMG shocked 2015. Na him know o

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]
is like you like amebo well well. Since when ronaldo the wear 99
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by babadem2much(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Frong Jump from ILORIN TO ABUJA dazz all if not he will die of 2015 strokes. He may survive dat. Lol
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by skondo09(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2015
he shld receive d cane wt joy to celebrate buhari's victory

meanwhile breaking news..
man did frog jump from Taraba to Enugu to abuse Igbos for not voting Buhari
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2015
How many soldier dem be, Oboy, dis one na floging by zoning. grin[sub][/sub]
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2015
boring angry

*yawns*
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by LazyGod(m): 11:59am On Apr 30, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]
Blurry:
Funny...

This' even the funniest
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by reactionpapa: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2015
2015 strokes gbam!
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Adesina12: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oh men!!! before they lash the guy reach 1,000 he don die be dat. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by rashygenius: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
benuejosh:

Na Ronaldo delima of Brazil.he wore jersey no 99 4 Ac milan.Na u knw sabi record

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by IYANGBALI: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Dry Joke
as you never chop now
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by itzWarner(m): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Got nothing to say
Cheap Apple gifts card available,inbox me itzwarnerbaby@gmail.com

NB: for US storefront only
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by fortunechy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
maleGirl:
Lolzz grin I was even thinking maybe he wore ronaldo 99, OMG shocked 2015. [/b]Na him know o

[size=15][b]IamMaleGirl
[/size]
...same here oooo... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by seunto(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
lobatan,,,, grin grin grin
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by nonjebose(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
youngsahito:
Curfew was declared while some guys went to watch match and met the soldiers on their way…. The soldiers decided to flog them according to the numbers on their clothes (jerseys)… The first guy was wearing chelsea jersey 12 Mikel Obi… he was flogged 12 strokes and the second person was wearing 50cent …they gave 50 strokes…on the process the third man started crying from afar…Guess what? He is a fulani man wearing “Vote Buhari 2015“…. What do you think will happen to him? Let me Sip my Cold Zobo and Hear what you guys want to say… lol
The man died
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by engrkaz(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
AyoTizzy:
lolz...i don't think soldiers are that daft to beat innocent ppl..morova d third guy won't be alive afta dat much strokes..
Na joke na...why take it muscular

2 Likes

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by busky101(m): 12:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
olayemmy666:
funny enough
you again, the thunder that will fire you is stilk doing press up
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by ralph28(m): 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Methink sa na APC vision 2050!
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by simplex2: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija 102.7fm just repeated this joke right now.
These radio presenters just dey raid all nairaland threads for content and jokes...

Their work easy shaa.
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Peaches4Cream: 12:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
The soldiers go say "we don CHANGE tactics abeg carry go Sai Baba"
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Coldfeet(f): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
anigold:

I think this is one of the most plagiarized joke ever. like seriously why cant some folks be creative for once..
nawao...
Plagiarism or not the fact remains whenever I come across it I still smile smiley

for some people it will be their first time of reading it so let it be dude. cool

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Acekidc4(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na Die the Bobo dey!! 2015 Flogs of Koboko no be Akara Oh!!

Make una just RIP the Guy!!!
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Acekidc4(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na Die the Bobo dey!! 2015 Flogs of Koboko no be Akara Oh!!

Make una just RIP the Guy!!!
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by clemz88(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Same incident happened to me at bauchi during my undergraduate days, n it was champions league finals chelsea vs barca if nt mistaken. Immediately we sited the army van we jumped inside gutter . God save us it was nyt . We for chop koboko
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
sssssshhhh..

IYANGBALI:
as you never chop now
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
benuejosh:
shoro niyenundecided

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) / Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.