Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened (64910 Views)

The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened. / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by anigold(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
annibro:

Am not APC. Am just a Buhari fan.
Moreso, evertin I say about GEJ is all Joke cos he's my broda frm Bayelsa.

BTW; am planning 2 trek frm Abj 2 Otuoke 2 honour his welcome home party. cheesy

No wahala carry go.
A BUHARI fan = A BUHARIST..
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by olukuewu(m): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
sai buhari!sai wahala!
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
IYANGBALI:
me?BornnAgainChild abi na ogbanje child dem dey call you,I go wound you o

sssssshhhhhh
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by IYANGBALI: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

sssssshhhhhh
I go slap you now if you ssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhh me again
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Daddi: 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
chilafabrics:
na wa ooo...wat abt those dat say Gej till rapture kan grin grin
they'll receive flogging till rapture kan

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by excelbeing099(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
The guy iyaf die ni yen!
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by dnawah(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
folabayo1:
Buhari till 2030 tongue
Oya come begin flog me cheesy
for back or front?wat i have is a cane, to cane u.

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
For the fun of it, I'll laugh but soliders are not that daft my friend.
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Donpizzle(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
youngsahito:
Curfew was declared while some guys went to watch match and met the soldiers on their way…. The soldiers decided to flog them according to the numbers on their clothes (jerseys)… The first guy was wearing chelsea jersey 12 Mikel Obi… he was flogged 12 strokes and the second person was wearing 50cent …they gave 50 strokes…on the process the third man started crying from afar…Guess what? He is a fulani man wearing “Vote Buhari 2015“…. What do you think will happen to him? Let me Sip my Cold Zobo and Hear what you guys want to say… lol
b4 d soldiers get to 150 d nigga go don giv up d ghost.
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by folabayo1(f): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
dnawah:
for back or front?wat i have is a cane, to cane u.
catch me if u can tongue
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by leofab(f): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
And another guy ran into them wearing a jersey with the inscription ' JEG till Infinity'...

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Ultimate001: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
AyoTizzy:
lolz...i don't think soldiers are that daft to beat innocent ppl..morova d third guy won't be alive afta dat much strokes..
They (soldiers) wldn't want to biliv they'r unaware of d curfew. Meanwhile, remember dis is a joke...

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hehe e don b grin
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by charlesucheh(m): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mehn!!!! Na lil tatoo style after his flogging ooO!!!choi!!!
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by scarwiz(m): 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lolzz grin I was even thinking maybe he wore ronaldo 99, OMG shocked 2015. Na him know o

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]
in rially freemans voice dats gay
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by braimeddy: 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Opps u don make me sit down for chair dey watch TV ooo
youngsahito:
Curfew was declared while some guys
went to watch match and met the soldiers
on their way…. The soldiers decided to
flog them according to the numbers on
their clothes (jerseys)…
The first guy was wearing chelsea jersey
12 Mikel Obi… he was flogged 12 strokes
and the second person was wearing
50cent …they gave 50 strokes…on the
process the third man started crying from
afar…Guess what?
He is a fulani man wearing “Vote Buhari
2015“….
What do you think will happen to him?
Let me Sip my Cold Zobo and Hear what
you guys want to say… lol
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by youngsahito(m): 6:31am On May 01, 2015
afrokid:
@ OP: Was this supposed to make me laugh?
must u be insultive enh...u ar d 1 dat need sense
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by youngsahito(m): 6:41am On May 01, 2015
Touchforfree:

The third man that I saw (because it happened in my presence) is an Igbo man wearing a branded T-shirt with inscription "GEJ till 2019" boldly inscribed on it and up till now he's still receiving his floggings.

grin

grin

cool

undecided
lolz

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by opsy67(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2015
Lolz...- I can't just stop laughing ...d guy is already died
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by youngsahito(m): 7:54am On May 02, 2015
opsy67:
Lolz...- I can't just stop laughing ...d guy is already died
guy small small wif dis grammar wey 1 collapse nairaland...d guy is already dead shikena
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by jbblues24(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2019
This is new school. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) / Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.