Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened (64911 Views)

The Kind Of Traffic Light That Will Be Respected In Nigeria (Photo) / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened. / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by benzylas(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
dear mods pleaase stop this guy in pix below to stop advert he is a crook and criminal its fake he is www.
https://www.nairaland.com/olayemmy666

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimkaire:
...same here oooo... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
seriouslygrin

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Pls tell thèm to give him thé same stroke
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Chibokgame: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
My guess!
If someone spent a whole state allocation to proclaim change,

And another trek from Lagos lagoon to Abuja to welcome change,

Then receiving 2015 strokes of the cane is not too much to activate the change,

After all Boko haram and the niger delta guys have vowed to shed blood

In order to sustain the change, change is what the people wanted

Therefore people must pay the price to purchase the said change.

Meanwhile I was not preaching O. Nna joke I joke too.
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by babzlim(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Y him de fear, shabi him fellow hausa run and some waka even some use bicycle travel just 2 to celebrate buhari victory, so make him collect the strokes 2 celebrate him brother victory, am sure after him don finish others go follow. So my brother take the stroke we will be waiting 2 accept u lagos wen ur done. Goodluck.
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Refino(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Op, are you sure what that fulani man was crying about? he was as smart as his mentor and was rather shouting out loud with his jersey lifted and dancing around melodiously 'SAI BUHARI 20-15' and his co fulani soldiers understood quite well and took to the dance floor screaming SAI BUHARI !!!!! in rapturous joy for the great CHANGE in nigerian history. he and his cows left the scene unhurt.
grin wink cheesy grin grin

youngsahito:
Curfew was declared while some guys
went to watch match and met the soldiers
on their way…. The soldiers decided to
flog them according to the numbers on
their clothes (jerseys)…
The first guy was wearing chelsea jersey
12 Mikel Obi… he was flogged 12 strokes
and the second person was wearing
50cent …they gave 50 strokes…on the
process the third man started crying from
afar…Guess what?
He is a fulani man wearing “Vote Buhari
2015“….
What do you think will happen to him?
Let me Sip my Cold Zobo and Hear what
you guys want to say… lol
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by AsanwaKC(f): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
ewoooo....na to just die befor the flogging start
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
funny

Kindly check my signature and holla me on whatsapp.
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
SOMEONE MUST PAY THE PRICE FOR BUHARI VICTORY JUST AS OUR SAVIOUR PAID THE PRICE FOR US

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by annibro(f): 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
youngsahito:
their clothes (jerseys)…
afar…Guess what?
2015“….

Lols! but dat isn't d original story.
According 2d original script, d 3rd guy was a TANOiD wearing a shirt wit GEJ till '2019'

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by anigold(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Coldfeet:
Plagiarism or not the fact remains whenever I come across it I still smile smiley

for some people it will be their first time of reading it so let it be dude. cool

The joke is funny, but I have seen it on different blogs and forums. But to the first timers its still a funny joke...
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by IYANGBALI: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

sssssshhhh..

me?BornnAgainChild abi na ogbanje child dem dey call you,I go wound you o
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by anigold(m): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
annibro:

Lols! but dat isn't d original story.
According 2d original script, d 3rd guy was a TANOiD wearing a shirt wit GEJ till '2019'

Why do u always like ridiculing GEJ in almost all your posts.
wetin naw.. nawao..

An example of E-POLITICAL-FANATIC of the APC or A BUHARIST

Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by JOBA3(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
RIP
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by CeceNene(f): 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
youngsahito:
their clothes (jerseys)…
afar…Guess what?
2015“….

#dang 2015 well that's something
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by adeA1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
youngsahito:
their clothes (jerseys)…
afar…Guess what?
2015“….
copyrht!!!!
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by UnimkeAk(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
AyoTizzy:
lolz...i don't think soldiers are that daft to beat innocent ppl..morova d third guy won't be alive afta dat much strokes..

Yes it is very obvious that you don't think?
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by 9jatatafo(m): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sharia beating
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by annibro(f): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
anigold:

Why do u always like ridiculing GEJ in almost all your posts.
wetin naw.. nawao..

An example of E-POLITICAL-FANATIC of the APC or A BUHARIST

Am not APC. Am just a Buhari fan.
Moreso, evertin I say about GEJ is all Joke cos he's my broda frm Bayelsa.

BTW; am planning 2 trek frm Abj 2 Otuoke 2 honour his welcome home party. cheesy
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by opoorookagbon(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
...And the last man was wearing GEJ till 2019.... grin grin grin
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by smarthG(f): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
20 + 15
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Missmossy(f): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
LMAO grin
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by smarthG(f): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
20 + 15 = 35

Simplification grin
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Burntcoal(f): 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
AyoTizzy:
lolz...i don't think soldiers are that daft to beat innocent ppl..morova d third guy won't be alive afta dat much strokes..

Lighten Up Its Just A Joke
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by stevenosa(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
maleGirl:
Lolzz grin I was even thinking maybe he wore ronaldo 99, OMG shocked 2015. Na him know o

Can I see your pics? Send to: bighuntentertainment@gmail.com

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Abbeyme: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Just about getting funny
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Bofemsky(f): 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
AyoTizzy:
It was only a joke!
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by amalder: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wat a nice joke LOVE it!
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Brianpat(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
I no fit laugh o
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by dammytosh: 2:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mchewwwww

When some one wore

"WHERE is our 20Billion !" grin grin
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Amynature(f): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hahahahhahahhaahahahahhahaha. Na only God go save dat man
Re: Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened by Touchforfree(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
youngsahito:

.........He is a fulani man wearing “Vote Buhari
2015“….

The third man that I saw (because it happened in my presence) is an Igbo man wearing a branded T-shirt with inscription "GEJ till 2019" boldly inscribed on it and up till now he's still receiving his floggings.

grin

grin

cool

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / 20 Hilarious Pics That Will Make Your Weekend Fun.(updated) / Photo: This Power Generator Seller Has Started Seeing The Effect Of 'change'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.