Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List (62833 Views)

Gorgeous Urhobo Bride From Niger Delta / Is This Bride Prize / Imo State Carnival 2015 - Pictures Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by lawyer(m): 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
If you meet the right Igbo girl, you would do more to please her. My wife is from Imo and i would happily do it all over again x2 because she makes me happy and does not give me grief. Majority of the complainers here either have no money, have met the wrong Igbo girls that have jilted them or cheated on them. There are so many good Igbo girls out there, take your time to meet the right one and you wont regret it. Not all of them are Runs girls or Asawos that would put money first before anything. I was very lucky to meet mine and i almost gave up until God directed her to me. There is nothing prayers can't do if you truely desire Igbo women and their lifestyle.

11 Likes

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
ijustdey:

OP

you said you got married last year and the list was dated back 2013.....

did they give you almost a year to look for the money to payundecided
When he gets the list, he can do the rites when he so desires cool cool wink
Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by 4kasibe24(m): 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
so its true, my friend first told me how he spent money on different part and I hardly believed him, I came from Enugu nsukka to be preside, we don't charge anytin except u want to move mountain. sorry to anybody who has gone to IMO in search of wife. good luck .
Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
FitnessNigeria:
Quality and Well trained woman doesn't come cheap.

A friend of mine spent close to 1.5 million naira to marry from Abia state. I myself is budgeting close to the same amount for mine.

A good woman is scarce.

At the end, the money is much but wetin we go do? if we no gree marry them, another person go come marry them.
bros no offense, igbo girls are not quality,they sample all john and Mathias,it's only. After marriage they become responsible... am talking from experience
Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by Toks2008(m): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
mistypiper:

We no get choice as i see am. Virgin scarce gan.

Virgin for where? Berrer pray to see a fairly used lady so that you wont end up with a terribly used one.

Every guy should just be ok with another guys left over.Simple truth but if u are fortunate to get a virgin to marry na ya luck.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by saheed2532(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is one of the best fat burner used by body builders and female to reduce fat concentration in their system and look more healthy http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/? t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is nothing, I have seen people build house for parent-in-law prior to marriage and still spend millions out of love for their wife-to-be.

8 Likes

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by shizzleStar: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimkaire:
Thank you jare cool cool cool

I dey come for you.... smileywink
Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
shizzleStar:
I dey come for you.... smileywink
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by saheed2532(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is one of the best fat burner
used by body builders and female
to reduce fat concentration in their
system and look more healthy

http://www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman
Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by ugbidye(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
undecided
Macelliot:
Quality things are Expensive
quality indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by Dejijossy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
I will provide these under the condition that no more financial assistance to her family anymore.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Itulah:
This is to all intending Groom to be, I got married to my beautify wife last year November. I am from Edo State and she is from Egbu, Imo State.
Monetization of the 5 pages lists below was implemented to avoid stress.

Enjoy your view.
Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by cochexky: 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
OFE OMA BU EGO , GOOD SOUP IS MONEY , BUT THIS ONE shocked cry I DISAGREE ABEG
Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by mimiy05: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
This one small na...I once saw a list where it felt like they were indirectly asking d groom to open a supermarket n hair salon for them. imagine asking for cartons of weavon n relaxer

1 Like

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by sumofus(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
trad

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by shizzleStar: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
mulattoclaro:
the guy no even try]. Igbo girl for that matter. I tire for this edo boy o.
That's to show you the quality of wife he went for, every reasonable man will go a reasonable length to wife a reasonable woman....that's what the op has done, and he is proud and happy about his choice and decision.

Such women are not meant for good-for-nothing, despicable iddiotts like you. Take your hate to an early grave....no one cares.

7 Likes

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by prettyrosiemua(f): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
You complain of our bride price yet you keep chasing us around. Talking from experience.

7 Likes

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by Chiaka(f): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
Itulah:
This is to all intending Groom to be, I got married to my beautify wife last year November. I am from Edo State and she is from Egbu, Imo State.
Monetization of the 5 pages lists below was implemented to avoid stress.

Enjoy your view.

If you have respect for your wife you wouldn't come over internet displaying a right which is normal to be done before she can be called your own. so what are you driving at??

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by shizzleStar: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Make my list no pass N200k'o tongue
Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
jmoore:

1.3 gini? For the list only?

Poor man grin

Liike father, like son
Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by deb(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Even Wristwatch shocked ?!!!

This one dey look for how groom go solve their poverty problem o.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by Chiaka(f): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
condralbede:
This is hilarious.... And some ppl still dey go marry thr?

Un resistible Ibo women and they make the best wife

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
shizzleStar:
Make my list no pass N200k'o tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy
...what can I say embarassed
Shizzy, how you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by sheriff01(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
The girl better be virgin o...or else, fill in the gap ;DThe girl better be vigin o...or else, fill in the gap
Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by Chiaka(f): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
lawyer:
If you meet the right Igbo girl, you would do more to please her. My wife is from Imo and i would happily do it all over again x2 because she makes me happy and does not give me grief. Majority of the complainers here either have no money, have met the wrong Igbo girls that have jilted them or cheated on them. There are so many good Igbo girls out there, take your time to meet the right one and you wont regret it. Not all of them are Runs girls or Asawos that would put money first before anything. I was very lucky to meet mine and i almost gave up until God directed her to me. There is nothing prayers can't do if you truely desire Igbo women and their lifestyle.

My brother I agree. My husband happily paid mine and he is one of the happiest man on earth!

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by shizzleStar: 3:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chiaka:

If you have respect for your wife you wouldn't come over internet displaying a right which is normal to be done before she can be called your own. so what are you driving at??
I wonder! the op is very silly. Whatever is his motive is his fvcking business thou. If she wasn't worth it he wouldn't have married her, not like he was forced at gun point to do so

1 Like

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by Chiaka(f): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
eagleeyez:

Ibos make the best wives?I actually see them as gossips, materialistic( they marry from anytribe as long as u are rich) arrogant, rude airheade

You cant force a guy to marry you. For some reason these guys are running over and after Ibo girls. Too many suitors before I finally settled for one! wink

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
clearly very cheap.
Everything on each list no reach 50k.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Human trafficking and slave trade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo State Mandatory Bride Prize List by shizzleStar: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimkaire:
cheesy cheesy cheesy ...what can I say embarassed Shizzy, how you? smiley
cheesygrin
Cry not! I am capable, now cheer up wink
I'm good dear. Just too much work and stress. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking / Salaries Of South-West Obas Before Independence (Pictured) / Video Of The Oba Of Lagos Palace On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.