Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? (5941 Views)

Do You Know Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age? (see This) / Do You Know Your Shoe Size Can Tell Your Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Twaci(f): 9:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Let's play a game guys. How well do you know your fellow nairalanders?! I'll give u clues and you tell me who I am talking about. Its a bit tough I tell ya, trust me smiley. Leggo!

1. She signs off her posts with her name and writes in different colours.

2. Very controversial moniker. Some say "It" is a girl, others, boy. But she believes that her confidence is a stain that can never be wiped off.

3. Was once in love with a Rodriguez (to the point of using it as her signature).

4. He is always sighing (his signature).

5. Medicine is her life.

6. Her location is Kosovo...and yeah, she's a writer.

7. He wants to know if you got want you are looking for. Also not really much of a good cook.

8. Crazy about Iggy Azalea and also a berry that is always cute.

9. The beautiful young feminist.

10. Once swore to Drunk that he wasn't God.

11. A list maker (usually 10).

12. Her moniker ends with; Only Limited & Available Edition.

13. No siggy...for now.

14. His signature reads, "The history of all hitherto existing society, is the history of class struggle".

15. Always grumpy...once used a moniker from a movie character (Legend of the seeker) when he was banned.

16. She once thought she looks like Nicki Minaj

17. Synonymos with red dada

18. Her location is "That place between dreams and memories".

19. He thinks "Fields are greener in their description than in their actual greeness" (whatever that means)

20. What is "inside janelle's head"?

Alright, let's do this!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Samiceman: 9:55am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by vjsmiles: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by koolet: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2015
too saucy *sneezzess* embarassed
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by falconey(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2015
17 farano. cool
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by koolet: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2015
her shoes are undersized you cant walk in it + she looks fake buh shez not.....

atleast now i gat this.... tracy

imean twaci

pronounciation /twarchi/
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2015
My confidence is a stain that can never be wiped off.

I don't give a fvck mehn cool
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by koolet: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2015
missclasssy:
My confidence is a stain that can never be wiped off.
I don't give a fvck mehn cool
you cant be serious cheesy choi see punch line
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by kinglekan: 10:14am On Apr 30, 2015
*sees all those viewing*
Takes my seat. grin
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Beamborla(f): 10:16am On Apr 30, 2015
4. Friedplantain

10. Origin101

11. Tosyn2much

16. Ireneony

19. Kinglekan
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Twaci(f): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2015
koolet:
her shoes are undersized you cant walk in it + she looks fake buh shez not.....

atleast now i gat this.... tracy

imean twaci

pronounciation /twarchi/
Actually its pronouced; tu-way-ci smiley
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 30, 2015
koolet:
you cant be serious cheesy choi see punch line

wink cool
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by KingTom(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2015
4. Seun
5. DrAify
10. My boss Orijin101 the kalakuta igbo smoking drunk grin
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Twaci(f): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2015
Beamborla:
4. Friedplantain

10. Origin101

11. Tosyn2much

16. Ireneony

19. Kinglekan
Re-think no. 4
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Beamborla(f): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2015
Twaci:
Re-think no. 4
I only know of friedplantain angry
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Twaci(f): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Beamborla:

I only know of friedplantain angry

lol, ok...why him?
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by demmy0325(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2015
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Beamborla(f): 10:23am On Apr 30, 2015
Twaci:
lol, ok...why him?
Maybe I didn't understand the question then.

He signs his name in all of his posts

1 Like

Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 30, 2015
1. Cherlene
2 missclassy
4 seun
5 Draify
8 cutieberry
9 vickybee
10 Origin101
11 tosyne2much
12 marieolae
13 cherryice
14 lalasticlala
15 Enegod
16 Ireneony
17 Farano
18 ishilove
19 Kinglekan
20 mznelly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 30, 2015
Lucky number 13 now has a siggy
She is the sexist single mama alive
The one and only

*drum roll*

CHERRYICE kiss
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 30, 2015
Beamborla:

Maybe I didn't understand the question then.

He signs his name in all of his posts

Nope it's Charlene grin

Modified

She said sighing not signing lol it $eaun bossman
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by cherryice(f): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2015
Chiam55:
Lucky number 13 now has a siggy
She is the sexist single mama alive
The one and only

*drum roll*

CHERRYICE kiss
kiss kiss lol

Nice one twaci

1 Like

Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Kolade354(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2015
The gurl that luk lyk Nicki Minaj get craze for head.
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by cherryice(f): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2015
Can I add more?.twaci cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by kannymoore(m): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2015
Twaci:
Let's play a game guys. How well do you know your fellow romancelanders?! I'll give u clues and you tell me who I am talking about. Its a bit tough I tell ya, trust me smiley. Leggo!

1. She signs off her posts with her name and writes in different colours.

2. Very controversial moniker. Some say "It" is a girl, others, boy. But she believes that her confidence is a stain that can never be wiped off.

3. Was once in love with a Rodriguez (to the point of using it as her signature).

4. He is always sighing (his signature).

5. Medicine is her life.

6. Her location is Kosovo...and yeah, she's a writer.

7. He wants to know if you got want you are looking for. Also not really much of a good cook.

8. Crazy about Iggy Azalea and also a berry that is always cute.

9. The beautiful young feminist.

10. Once swore to Drunk that he wasn't God.

11. A list maker (usually 10).

12. Her moniker ends with; Only Limited & Available Edition.

13. No siggy...for now.

14. His signature reads, "The history of all hitherto existing society, is the history of class struggle".

15. Always grumpy...once used a moniker from a movie character (Legend of the seeker) when he was banned.

16. She once thought she looks like Nicki Minaj

17. Synonymos with red dada

18. Her location is "That place between dreams and memories".

19. He thinks "Fields are greener in their description than in their actual greeness" (whatever that means)

20. What is "inside janelle's head"?

Alright, let's do this!

I dunno most of them.. though I tink I've come across number 8 somewhere.. I think her name is Cutieberrie1 or cutieberry1..cant remember exactly.

1 Like

Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Beamborla(f): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Chiam55:

Nope it's Charlene grin
Oh well!

Name looks strange to me.
Thanchuu smiley
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Fulaboy(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Am here
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 30, 2015
Beamborla:

Oh well!

Name looks strange to me.
Thanchuu smiley

Lol we were both wrong grin
She said sighing not signing lol

It's seaun the owner dude
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2015
No.1 is Charlene.
Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 30, 2015
Stalker Alert shocked

missclasssy:
1. Cherlene
2 missclassy
4 seun
5 Draify
8 cutieberry
9 vickybee
10 Origin101
11 tosyne2much
12 marieolae
13 cherryice
14 lalasticlala
15 Enegod
16 Ireneony
17 Farano
18 ishilove
19 Kinglekan
20 mznelly

1 Like

Re: How Well Do You Know Your Fellow Nairalanders? by Beamborla(f): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol we were both wrong grin
She said sighing not signing lol

It's seaun the owner dude
Okies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

*~Goodass Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! / Your Admirer In Nairaland / Can You Solve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.