Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? (7113 Views)

Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by romsky: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2009
ehen please rephrase that ur statement b4 i request dat u be banned 4 d 17th tym in 3 months
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Gabry(f): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2009
Which statement?
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by romsky: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2009
gabrywyl:

Wetin I do ooo partner?

And why suddenly all you guys arrive here at the Romance section? Pikins like you guys should stay at the Jokes section jor. . . sad

colored words & swallow ur adam apple at d end
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Gabry(f): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2009
Ok answer me jor. Have you guys ever came to the Romance section? If you have than eya pele oo. I did not mean to. sad
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by romsky: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2009
check d calendar for November 2007, i scored some points in romance section
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Gabry(f): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2009
Na waaa! Lomade. . . . Now I know you sad You registered earlier than me and than it took you 5 years to get to me and be ma partner in crime. . . Im so sad ooo. . . That measn you had some other partner before me sad embarassed cry
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by romsky: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2009
heck no its just u & u alone kiss
den my clumsy, spencer, attaches den followed
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Gabry(f): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2009
So youre saying before you met me, you were a lone ranger?
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Ben13: 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2009
now you both should stop this
let's go home.

I will tell mummy, if you don't come with me o
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Gabry(f): 2:43am On Feb 05, 2009
Why you dey always wantto tell us to sto on what we're pasionate for? angry
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by farotika(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2009
As for me, I like muscular girls/ladies/women grin grin wink
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by SeanT21(f): 7:48am On Feb 05, 2009
gabrywyl:

So youre saying before you met me, you were a lone ranger?

Excuse me Gabby,Who told U to put my man pics on the net? shocked

I am coming over to your house right now and you better call the polics before i arrive. wink
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Gabry(f): 7:54am On Feb 05, 2009
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Sean. . . Ok, If you come, make sure you bring the Spirit of Sean Taylor. I will juju him to a real man than he will be mine tongue
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by SeanT21(f): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2009
gabrywyl:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Sean. . . Ok, If you come, make sure you bring the Spirit of Sean Taylor. I will juju him to a real man than he will be mine tongue

You are giving your nigerian man up that quickly for SEAN.~~You are a frisky girl.~~I will tell him tonight when he is lying in my bed that you gived him up that easily. wink
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Gabry(f): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2009
I did not say that I would give him up did I? I just said you bring that dude along ooo
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by SeanT21(f): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2009
I am not comming with peace.I am coming to give U a beatdown for putting my man picture on the net.Sean will be coming along in spirits.I hope you are ready Malaysion girl.
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Gabry(f): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2009
uhm. . . . Which be your guy's pic again? undecided
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by SeanT21(f): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2009
gabrywyl:

uhm. . . . Which be your guy's pic again? undecided

The one you stole from me. wink
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by romsky: 9:20am On Feb 05, 2009
kasala don burst
Gabry don run
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Gabry(f): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2009
SeanT21:

The one you stole from me. wink

I did not steal your Sean Taylors pic ooo. . . Im just admiring his looks

romade:

kasala don burst
Gabry don run

I no fit run. smiley
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Ben13: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2009
yes, she no fit run

'cos she loves it when a Nigerian says "Ah Ah'
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Gabry(f): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2009
You dey craze grin
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by vodka(f): 11:22am On Feb 05, 2009
muscular men used to make me cream grin but some years on and i'd take a skinny thick man anyday any time cheesy
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by nigboy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2010
It all depends on the individual
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by SteLette(f): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2011
Muscular guys dont do it for me unfortunately, I like them toned, but if I had to choose b/w skinny or muscular, id choose skinny,
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Sike(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2011
nigboy:

It all depends on the individual
Yeah!
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Goldieluks: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2011
Muscular is okay by me.
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by InkedNerd(f): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2011
I like lean and toned men grin kiss
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by Mallow: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2011
Goldieluks:

Muscular is okay by me.

That's my kinda gal.
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by HornyJane(f): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2011
I prefer Slim guys with big dicks
Re: Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? by razznaija(f): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2011
i prefer slim guys with muscles like bryan okwara, just little muscle but not the john cena kind, or Vinny from jersey shore he doesn't have a pot belly and he doesn't have a six pack either he's just okay, i like that wink wink wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. / I Am Back!!! Rate Me (pic) / Singles Meet + Hookup and Counseling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.