Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect (17793 Views)

Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) / Pics: Another Buhari Supporters Begin Trekking From Biu, Borno State / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect by oxalistic: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Make una continue dy waka until una reach sambisa forest...
Re: Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect by oxalistic: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na dem sabi...continu walkin o! Until may 29.
Re: Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect by bigx(m): 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
Heralding a season of trekking
Re: Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect by Eureka123(f): 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Taylor86:
jobless mofos, ur walking and trekking for a man hu dosnt see any need for sports and exercise, d same man dat scrabbed ministry of sports because he can't exercise

I pity for the square root of hausa ppl life

He intends to scrap that off, but not put an end to sports.
Re: Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Eureka123:

He intends to scrap that off, but not put an end to sports.

dear looking at dp, am sure u ain't in naija..u won't understand... buhari is not d best option
Re: Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect by Donpizzle(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
soon sme1 wil fly frm Edo to abuja. For Edo State evrybody na pilot. Edo indigenes knw wat am sayin....

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect by Eureka123(f): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Taylor86:

dear looking at dp, am sure u ain't in naija..u won't understand... buhari is not d best option

grin grin
Re: Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect by deb(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
yorke1:
crazy acts everywhere ...better than that edoit that said he trekked from Lagos to Abuja and baba one chance believed him and gave him an hand shake.

When you have a President elect with a dead brain, funny things abound to be happening.

Part of the projects we should be embarking on in Nigeria is to destroy certain brains like yours so that we can have more right thinking people in our nation who are for positive change in Nigeria. This your "dead brain" man in GMB has got a better brain than your Clueless doctor who has been a source of disgrace to Nigerian education & only succeeded in breeding useless brains like yours
Re: Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect by denedene(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
waiting for who will trek from ph to Abuja
Re: Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect by DICTOMATIC(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=33273367]

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/30/another-buhari-walker-arrives-gombe-with-over-70-requests-for-president-elect/

Pls somebody to advice this guys since they have the strenght to log on to www.okpekperoadrace.com to register for the international marathon race coming up next month. I fink it will fesh the winner up to $25,000 or more than this 'notice me ' that some Nigerians have just learnt of recent.

Make una allow GMB see road abeg!

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect by ojimbo(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
nigeria turning into a joke section
Re: Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect by Chazzyboy: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Chiam55:
While reading this I had the picture of Forest Gump in my head as he ran across America grin
I'm trekking to meet u personally
Re: Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Taylor86:
jobless mofos, ur walking and trekking for a man hu dosnt see any need for sports and exercise, d same man dat scrabbed ministry of sports because he can't exercise

I pity for the square root of hausa ppl life

Our square root iS to frustrate IgBOS out of existence. I'd say we're doing a pretty darn good job at that.

1 Like

Re: Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oooops

Please go to the nearest waste bin and pick up some papers and fill your pocket more so that your trip will not be in vain........

Posting office (A.K.A umar) mawagionu uchu..
Re: Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect by Pakingzzz(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Here's the first House building machine in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect by braimeddy: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
You were given letters to give to the president elect on your arrival to abuja and u have already read them. You must really be a "joker". The fone that airtel gave u is enuf for ur stress. Better start trekking back to where u came from. Mtcheeeeeeeew
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/30/another-buhari-walker-arrives-gombe-with-over-70-requests-for-president-elect/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere Faults Buhari’s Broadcast On COVID-19 / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Mourns Late Dr. Chike Akunyili / Ortom Asks Buhari To Resign, Hand Over Power To Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.