Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed (41320 Views)

Teju Babyface Quit Stand-up Comedy, Reveals Why / Teju Babyface, I Go Dye , Tee-A And Basketmouth Throwback Photo / Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by machinex10: 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-YCe36CFl9yg/VUH5RJgOOFI/AAAAAAAFF0M/4YWlvtuKyzY/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
Comedian, Talk Show host and TV producer Teju Babyface's wife, Tobi Oyelakin, was on her way to the mainland at about 8pm last night when her car was attacked by hoodlums on Eko Bridge. She was in the car with her driver and 3 other girls in the back seat and were approaching the National Theater area of the Eko bridge when they encountered some traffic.

They had barely come to a stop when 4 boys leaped out of the shadows and knocked on the windows with torch lights and asked them to roll down the windows. They were still trying to come to terms with rising levels of panic when the hoodlums shattered the rear windows on both sides of the car and proceeded to rough-handle the ladies in the back seat and collect all valuables.

The hoodlums proceeded with impunity to open all the bags and pour the contents into nylon bags they brought along. This was in the presence of all other motorists on the bridge. The robbery went on for well over 2minutes from start to finish.

When they had finished and disappeared into the shadows and the occupants of the car were able to drive away, they saw policemen further down the bridge on patrol and reported t‎o them that they had been robbed, whereupon the policemen empathized (or sympathized) with them simply by saying 'ah, those boys have started again'.

Luckily no one sustained grave injuries in the attack and Teju's wife is fine but very shook up.

Speaking about the incident, Teju said;
"One realizes that this is becoming almost commonplace and acceptable in Lagos as reports reaching us indicate that it happens daily. That may very well be an axiom but I share this with you to bring attention to what threatens to become endemic. A great contretemps I must confess."
source: http://www..ninja/2015/04/pics-teju-babyfaces-wife-mugged-on-eko.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by wachakuta(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dis wan no b joke o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by temitemi1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Eko oni baje ooooo...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by jamex93(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
gobe

women gobe
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Welcome to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by lekyar(m): 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Same happened to me in broad daylight in the week preceding the presidential elections in that axis close to western avenue. I hope the mods can move this to front page.
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by iyatrustee(f): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sorry about that.

But what makes her different from the other Nigerians robbed daily?

Those boys should redirect their activities towards the real thieves and leave innocent people alone.

Don't they see people like Atiku, Tinubu, Kashamu etc to rob?

12 Likes

Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Ilekeh(f): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na wa o....... it's getting closer to Christmas, some boys dey save up to form big boy for their village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by ClassyAdewumi(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
I lost my money yesterday, nobody talked about it

11 Likes

Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by kekeerin: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
wickedness
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
K
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Decryptor(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sai Baba! CHANGE IS HERE! cheesy cheesy
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by AsanwaKC(f): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
Eyaaaa...thank God they were not hurt.
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by jhidey08(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
Omooo
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by GodMode: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
iyatrustee:
Sorry about that.

But what makes her different from the other Nigerians robbed daily?

Those boys should redirect their activities towards the real thieves and leave innocent people alone.

Don't they see people like Atiku, Tinubu, Kashamu etc to rob?

What makes her different is the fact that her husband made it public...

Have you noticed how people are now making their kidnapping cases public

Do you know how many atrocities go unreported and unnoticed

6 Likes

Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by youngwarlocks: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
na wa o
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Pebcak: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
"One realizes that this is becoming almost commonplace and acceptable in Lagos as reports reaching us indicate that it happens daily. That may very well be an axiom but I share this with you to bring attention to what threatens to become endemic. A great contretemps I must confess."

Is he trying to compete with PATRICK OBAHIAGBON or why all the English
I beg break it down to normal English or better still Broken English no time to dey read dey go check dictionary jare

[img]http://i./AvvWU83uAtrSE.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by loomer: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
No be today e start na

Experience nai dem say be best teacher.
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Allow Nigerians to "carry" and this will stop overnight.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dem go come carry all d make up go give their babes..

'honey, I bought you this mac lipstick, I hope you like the shade' angry angry angry
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by adami: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
All the police can say is "those boys have started again?" so they know that this happens regularly and yet do nothing?? this country sha,nothing can surprise me again in this life after being a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by hahn(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
machinex10:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-YCe36CFl9yg/VUH5RJgOOFI/AAAAAAAFF0M/4YWlvtuKyzY/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
Comedian, Talk Show host and TV producer Teju Babyface's wife, Tobi Oyelakin, was on her way to the mainland at about 8pm last night when her car was attacked by hoodlums on Eko Bridge. She was in the car with her driver and 3 other girls in the back seat and were approaching the National Theater area of the Eko bridge when they encountered some traffic.

They had barely come to a stop when 4 boys leaped out of the shadows and knocked on the windows with torch lights and asked them to roll down the windows. They were still trying to come to terms with rising levels of panic when the hoodlums shattered the rear windows on both sides of the car and proceeded to rough-handle the ladies in the back seat and collect all valuables.

The hoodlums proceeded with impunity to open all the bags and pour the contents into nylon bags they brought along. This was in the presence of all other motorists on the bridge. The robbery went on for well over 2minutes from start to finish.

When they had finished and disappeared into the shadows and the occupants of the car were able to drive away, they saw policemen further down the bridge on patrol and reported t‎o them that they had been robbed, whereupon the policemen empathized (or sympathized) with them simply by saying 'ah, those boys have started again'.

Luckily no one sustained grave injuries in the attack and Teju's wife is fine but very shook up.

source: http://www..ninja/2015/04/pics-teju-babyfaces-wife-mugged-on-eko.html

Lol. Nigerian police are soooooo RELIABLE. Why didn't they blow all this grammer while talking to the police. It MIGHT have encouraged them to go after the "suspects"

1 Like

Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by holluwai(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
E pele ni beyen o
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by misterh(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
I'm sorry but the reaction of the policemen made me laugh.

"Ah! Those boys aff started again".
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by anonimi: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ole gbe, ole gba - thief carry am another thief snatch am from the 1st thief shocked

When the husband dey praise, adore, toast and worship those who STEAL us blind and deprive:

- ALL our kids education in PUBLIC schools, well equipped & adequately staffed
- employment for our youths.

I sure sey the madam dey open her 32 grin dey think of dem fat fat account balance for bank with correct alerts not knowing sey na BOOMERANG embarassed embarassed
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by tucky200(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lasgidi ..city of hustlers..even police sef dey hustle
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by barnacle: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
tk heart
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Faremisodeeq(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ee yaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance) / Sophia Momodu Looks Radiant In New Makeup Photos / Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.