Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed (41329 Views)

Teju Babyface Quit Stand-up Comedy, Reveals Why / Teju Babyface, I Go Dye , Tee-A And Basketmouth Throwback Photo / Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by GodMode: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
CityNG:
Allow Nigerians to "carry" and this will stop overnight.

Population will reduce...

Tribal wars will increase...

It will be used at the slightest provocation...
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Knownpal(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lols
those boys have started again
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Lilshorecords(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
O n'pe!
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by caprini1: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Some of us have been going in and and out a bank I won't call the name to withdraw our own money deposited and we can't since 8am today,excuse is network this and that.It is well...all na robbery!
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
I lost my money yesterday, nobody talked about it
Not so embarassed, my brother.
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by kokoye(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
I recall narrating a similar scenario some months ago and some here were all over me claiming such never happens in Lagos. They said I was trying to give Nigeria a bad name because i dont live in the country ..as if it's not my fatherland.

...the truth shall set you free...
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by wonlasewonimi: 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
Na wa o....... it's getting closer to Christmas, some boys dey save up to form big boy for their village.

Bros which kain calendar you use wey April dey get close to December?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Ilekeh(f): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Bros which kain calendar you use wey April dey get close to December?
Chinese Calendar
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by jascon1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmm na wetin den take rub am, Chinese balm or aboniki?

What do u expect when teju is always running to SA. He's lucky he missed the attacks others suffered in SA
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by IME1: 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
lion come person neighbour house
e no help, and him fit help o undecided
tomorrow that lion go bold come d person house
him too go shout no body go listen
'all those boys have started again'
will institutionalize them
and give them audacity
let's nip it in d bud before water go pass garri
and the thing go escalate
how can people rob in traffic?
with all the men in cars around
and women
if all the men come out (and the touts may not have guns oh)
all the women come out and scream or shout grin
it will frighten them and scare them off i tell you
there is power in number and solidarity
forget oh people they face gun en mass and dey succeed oh
wetin do d saying that we should be our 'brother's' keeper
whether na celeb wife or civil servant mother
it is important to us and of public concern.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by ClassyAdewumi(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimkaire:
Not so embarassed, my brother.
really.. So what now caused it
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
really.. So what now caused it
Someone trekking gets robbed too sad
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by wonlasewonimi: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

Chinese Calendar

I guess you were born in the year of the goat tongue

1 Like

Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by ooshinibos: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
was the CCTV in that area ...maybe we can gather more info
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by cigbengene(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
[cigbengene] May God save us from all ds bad guys in Lagos
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by blessingee: 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
Na wa o....... it's getting closer to Christmas, some boys dey save up to form big boy for their village.

Alomo in action...getting close to Xmas in April?
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by ClassyAdewumi(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
chimkaire:
Someone trekking gets robbed too sad
ok. You look like my grandma
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by lekyar(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
I wonder why anyone can trivialize a serious issue as this with jokes and sarcastic comments. Been there and I tell you it's not an experience I would like to remember. Security in Lagos is non-existent and we all should call out the government on this.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Knownpal(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
lekyar:
I wonder why anyone can trivialize a serious issue as this with jokes and sarcastic comments. Been there and I tell you it's not an experience I would like to remember. Security in Lagos is non-existent and we all should call out the government on this.

Bros, the situation is really pathetic, more if you ever been in her shoe. Buy why don't you start your wondering with the Police, those that are in charge of protecting the citizens, though there are post of such of your words, but take the matter from those that initiates the joke.
those boys have started again
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by millionboi(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
abi lik say she 2dey show herself!!!
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by GodMode: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
lekyar:

"Security in lagos"

Hope you know the FG controls the police
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by lekyar(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
Knownpal:

Bros, the situation is really pathetic, more if you ever been in her shoe. Buy why don't you start your wondering with the Police, those that are in charge of protecting the citizens, though there are post of such of your words, but take the matter from those that initiates the joke.

I quite agree with you. I can remember feeling so helpless with others in trailers and tankers just looking on while me, my wife and little kids were being robbed.
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by MrSunesis(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
ah, those boys have started again'.

Lol...smh.

Ahhhh, these police have started again.

So they knew this was ongoing but do not see the need to secure the area?

If they have been able to take care of a bridge as critical as third mainland how about eko bridge?

If they do not wish to work let them go somewhere else!!!.

I have met very credible policemen help me while I had my car knock engine some 6yrs ago on 3rd mainland in a Sunday night...I was guarded by a pair of police officers on a bike, one was recovering from a gun shot wound to the leg and the other actually went to pick him from saint Nicholas hospital. Yet they stopped and guarded us with their riffle. I was amazed. They stayed till a towing van came to our aid and followed us till we were safer on Maryland bridge. I still say prayer for the two mobile policemen. The wounded guy could not even stand but he sat on the pavement while we were at the bridge. Note that they didn't even ask for a dime from me.

These other guys in this report are make a mockery to the force. They should be suspended.
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by lekyar(m): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
GodMode:

"Security in lagos"

Hope you know the FG controls the police

Sure I am aware.
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
iyatrustee:
Sorry about that.

But what makes her different from the other Nigerians robbed daily?

Those boys should redirect their activities towards the real thieves and leave innocent people alone.

Don't they see people like Atiku, Tinubu, Kashamu etc to rob?
madam u don't have work or family to care for every time commenting on rubbish

pls ma try face your husband and kids or u don't have one

tru ur pic ma no time oh
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Lekewatt(m): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
hope they didn't touch her oil well? grin
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by IbokUtoroh(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
machinex10:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-YCe36CFl9yg/VUH5RJgOOFI/AAAAAAAFF0M/4YWlvtuKyzY/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
Comedian, Talk Show host and TV producer Teju Babyface's wife, Tobi Oyelakin, was on her way to the mainland at about 8pm last night when her car was attacked by hoodlums on Eko Bridge. She was in the car with her driver and 3 other girls in the back seat and were approaching the National Theater area of the Eko bridge when they encountered some traffic.

They had barely come to a stop when 4 boys leaped out of the shadows and knocked on the windows with torch lights and asked them to roll down the windows. They were still trying to come to terms with rising levels of panic when the hoodlums shattered the rear windows on both sides of the car and proceeded to rough-handle the ladies in the back seat and collect all valuables.

The hoodlums proceeded with impunity to open all the bags and pour the contents into nylon bags they brought along. This was in the presence of all other motorists on the bridge. The robbery went on for well over 2minutes from start to finish.

When they had finished and disappeared into the shadows and the occupants of the car were able to drive away, they saw policemen further down the bridge on patrol and reported t‎o them that they had been robbed, whereupon the policemen empathized (or sympathized) with them simply by saying 'ah, those boys have started again'.

Luckily no one sustained grave injuries in the attack and Teju's wife is fine but very shook up.

Speaking about the incident, Teju said;
"One realizes that this is becoming almost commonplace and acceptable in Lagos as reports reaching us indicate that it happens daily. That may very well be an axiom but I share this with you to bring attention to what threatens to become endemic. A great contretemps I must confess."
source: http://www..ninja/2015/04/pics-teju-babyfaces-wife-mugged-on-eko.html

WAS GEJ IN TOWN AGAIN?
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by eko20: 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na joke or ....m
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Knownpal(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
lekyar:

I quite agree with you. I can remember feeling so helpless with others in trailers and tankers just looking on while me, my wife and little kids were being robbed.

Sorry for that, may God provide more things greater than what was robbed of your family.
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Lexusgs430: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Teju Babyface must have thought it was a joke !!!!!!!!! (He now has another story for his next show). In 2face's voice, something dey happen !!!!
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by sammoe(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

Na so? Na April just dey end o!
Re: Pics: Teju Babyface's Wife Mugged On Eko Bridge, Her Car Windows Smashed by Nickymezor(f): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is terrible angry... Those miscreants hv to be stopped nw... Y re the policemen assigned to dat location nt doing deir jobs Na to dey collect moni dey know sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Womb Being Stitched Up After Operation (Graphic Photo) / Ex Beauty Queen Oluchi Ruby Releases Stunning Photos To Celebrate Birthday / Shella-B Timaya's Rape Is Accuser To Wed ( See Photos Of Her Fiance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.