Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

APC Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Hindering Smooth Transition Of Power - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Hindering Smooth Transition Of Power (1902 Views)

APC Accuses Jonathan Of Hindering Smooth Transition / Jonathan Hindering Smooth Transition, Displaying Misplaced Anger – APC / APC Accuses Jonathan Of ‘last-minute Dubious Activities’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Hindering Smooth Transition Of Power by AhmedMustapha(m): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmm
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Hindering Smooth Transition Of Power by pheliciti: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nigeria as it is now is 'unpresidented'. They claim to still be in power yet -
* Morocco withdrew her ambassador to Nigeria and the President did not know;
* a perm sec recalled Nigeria's High Commissioner to SA and the President didn't know until damage was done;
* 3 or 4 Nigerians executed in Indonesia and the President only found his voice after the event.

With all of these anomalies happening one after the other, is it not better to have a serious parallel govt in place than these incompetent charlatans?
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Hindering Smooth Transition Of Power by dre11(m): 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lalasticlala this deserve FP
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Hindering Smooth Transition Of Power by pheliciti: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I don't abuse people because my words are like fire, I only advised you. If you had the effrontery to call your president useless and daft, then you are far from being 'comfortable and contended' because your attitude are only exhibited by people who are frustrated and ungrateful. I didn't say you are!
I won't use the words useless and daft. However if you have a CEO or family head who has supervised the wastage of the collective heritage, under whose self confessed levity, about 16000 citizens lost their lives, under whom 30% was eroded from each individual's networth, then the word to use is incompetent. Why should be different for a president? We should move away from the hypocrisy of continuing to praise our leaders when they don't perform. It shields them from the reality check they need. Express your dissatisfaction in any legal way as the President's lot is still better than the fate of the victims of his misrule.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Hindering Smooth Transition Of Power by Demdem(m): 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=lionduke post=33278057][/quote]

Fool, u mean the drunkard from otueke is ur papas role model? Ur lineage is cursed.

1 Like

Re: APC Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Hindering Smooth Transition Of Power by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
pheliciti:

I won't use the words useless and daft. However if you have a CEO or family head who has supervised the wastage of the collective heritage, under whose self confessed levity, about 16000 citizens lost their lives, under whom 30% was eroded from each individual's networth, then the word to use is incompetent. Why should be different for a president? We should move away from the hypocrisy of continuing to praise our leaders when they don't perform. It shields them from the reality check they need. Express your dissatisfaction in any legal way as the President's lot is still better than the fate of the victims of his misrule.

I didn't say the president should not be criticized if he is not performing, but wisdom is the ability to recognize who qualifies for honor. Merely criticizing constructively, i.e, presenting solutions to the problems might make you a candidate of a coveted position anywhere.

I criticized some of the policies of my company, and presented solutions to them. Guess what?
I was promoted instantly.

Wise people thrive on constructive criticism!
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Hindering Smooth Transition Of Power by pheliciti: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

I didn't say the president should not be criticized if he is not performing, but wisdom is the ability to recognize who qualifies for honor. Merely criticizing constructively, i.e, presenting solutions to the problems might make you a candidate of a coveted position anywhere.

I criticized some of the policies of my company, and presented solutions to them. Guess what?
I was promoted instantly.

Wise people thrive on constructive criticism!

We are agreed on the need for constructive criticism as well civility in speech which I must admit you have demonstrated in your writing. However we must also recognise that a Chibok parent or the like, try as he may, may not be that civil. Same with a victim of corruption or poor health care. Honour only those to whom it is due; not people you would have sacked for non performance if they were your employees. Perhaps, frank criticism from all quarters will force the incoming govt to perform.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Hindering Smooth Transition Of Power by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, u should be focused on ur miserable self instead, am already made and highly comfortable and contended.
Did you say you are made ? hahahahahahahahaa Oh my God. Even Lizards think they are crocodiles.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Hindering Smooth Transition Of Power by Demdem(m): 3:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
Billyonaire:
Did you say you are made ? hahahahahahahahaa Oh my God. Even Lizards think they are crocodiles.

Billygoat, u made no sense. Yes i did.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Hindering Smooth Transition Of Power by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Demdem:

Billygoat, u made no sense. Yes i did.
Talk true, no one is listening. How much you collect ?
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Hindering Smooth Transition Of Power by Demdem(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
[s]
Billyonaire:
Talk true, no one is listening. How much you collect ?
[/s]

Crap
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Hindering Smooth Transition Of Power by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Crap
Yea, its crap. You are not made. You can feed.
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Hindering Smooth Transition Of Power by Demdem(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
[s]
Billyonaire:
Yea, its crap. You are not made. You can feed.
[/s]

Demdem:
[s][/s]
Crap
Re: APC Accuses Jonathan’s Govt Of Hindering Smooth Transition Of Power by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
APC is the most useless party in the horn of Africa. They are so jobless and so fearful that every action is always interpreted as a tear on their armor plate. I can announce to all that all they will do in their incapabilties and incompetences once they resume work, will be to blame past governments for everything.

#Babaonechance, the man that has no certificate, should not attempt to remove subsidy, after, there was no subsidy according to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari's First Appearance In Aso Rock Mosque / We Elected A President, Not A Magician - Basket Mouth / I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.