Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,184 members, 7,867,431 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

How Your Relationship Affects Your Life Span * You Need This Trust Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Your Relationship Affects Your Life Span * You Need This Trust Me (422 Views)

Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? / How Your Temperament Affects Your Relationship / how your relationship affects your life span YOU TO READ THIS !!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Your Relationship Affects Your Life Span * You Need This Trust Me by syfurian: 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
In life, we all are affected by one thing or the other. Some choose to ignore them while some choose to work on them. But as much as you try to ignore it, you can’t separate your wellness from your emotions. Every feeling we have affects some part of our body, and they can wreck havoc on our physical health.

I wish I had known what I’m about to share earlier as a biomedical student, it would have been of help to one of my cousins who lost all due to the fact that she isn’t aware of how her relationsh............ continue reading http://www.syfur.org/2015/03/how-your-relationship-affects-your-life.html

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity For All Able Men! Apply Now / Do You Agree With This Definition Of Love? / How Transparent Can You Be With Your Spouse, In Terms Of Your Earnings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.