Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,170 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How A White Canadian Guy She Met Online Broke Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Narrates How A White Canadian Guy She Met Online Broke Her Heart (419 Views)

Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How A White Canadian Guy She Met Online Broke Her Heart by Teeboy22(m): 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is crazy, how can you claim to be mature and
grown-up and still get scammed by someone you
never really met. Then you go online and say nasty
things about a whole country.
Well, this is my story. I’m Nigerian and i met this
white guy on a dating site. (Hawkins). We talked for 3months and fell in love,he had a little
bit of temper but was ok generally. He was going to
send me some money to get a passport and Visa to
fly down to Canada.(I didn’t want him sending me
money,so i rejected the offer)he was angry at
first,but i talked him out of it. Then,he said he was coming to Nigeria to settle down with. I was
thrilled. My phone broke and he wanted to send a new
phone,but it rejected it. I got myself a new phone
and we re-connected.(cutting the long story short)
He gave me his arrival date and wanted to send me
money to book an hotel.I told him to come to first
so we could choose an hotel of his choice together. I told my friends and family about him and they
were happy for me. I found love. 3 weeks before his arrival, he came online and
called me a scam. He said i should never try to
contact again, he didn’t even give reasons for his
actions. He blocked me out of every means of
communication i had with him.i was
hurt,heartbroken and helpless. I’m sure he read one of those hateful stories of
scammed victims online and was confused. Why would a sane person send money to someone
they’ve never met and still be shameless enough to
rant about it. That’s absurd!

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How A White Canadian Guy She Met Online Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nigerians are well known for scamming people, so u can't really blame him. buh the fact that u refused his gifts should tell him how genuine u are.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How A White Canadian Guy She Met Online Broke Her Heart by adanduka: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
How much did he give you?

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Most Appropriate Sand Stone? / Watch The Video Of This Baby Twerking / Kweshi0n Time!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.