Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food (28760 Views)

My Wife Has Given Me Days To Come For Sex Every Week / This Man Almost Blind His Wife Just Because She Greet Her Pastor. (photo) / See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by evea: 9:55pm On May 04, 2015
Bluffly:

Are they the only one exposing themselves to hazard.

d smoke or heat dt she from the gas or stove or firewood. Anyway, I hate dt _ve comments u made 2 me. I don't think it is proper 2 say so, you ve equally showed that you don't value ur wife.
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by JoeCutie(m): 11:40pm On May 04, 2015
bukatyne:

It is also a husband's 'responsibility' to provide food money... I am sure the husband will be happy If the wife never says thank you after he gives her... it is his responsibility right?

It is a child's responsibility to care of the parents when they are older... I am sure the child will feel so good if the parents do not acknowledge their care... it is their responsibility, not so?
Babe, if you read carefully, you'll see where I said it that it is the duty of the husband to provide for the family; then when he does provide it, the wife takes care of the rest.

Ok, from among the three parties: the husband, the wife and the children, who do you think has the duty of cooking for the family?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by bukatyne(f): 8:57am On May 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Babe, if you read carefully, you'll see where I said it that it is the duty of the husband to provide for the family; then when he does provide it, the wife takes care of the rest.

Ok, from among the three parties: the husband, the wife and the children, who do you think has the duty of cooking for the family?

Bros,

I am not talking about duty, I am talking about appreciating the duty done.

1 Like

Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by Bluffly: 10:01am On May 05, 2015
evea:

d smoke or heat dt she from the gas or stove or firewood. Anyway, I hate dt _ve comments u made 2 me. I don't think it is proper 2 say so, you ve equally showed that you don't value ur wife.

That is the problem. when the truth is been said, you ladies start to beg for pity. What has this gotten to do with valuing my wife. Is the family just about the wife. You ladies should just stop over flogging issues to get pitied, haba. do you know the kind of hazards I have exposed myself to and you are talking of heat and I got no thank you o. Just focus on what you have to do and don't feel too important than your spouse. Na una go first live or cook.

1 Like

Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by JoeCutie(m): 10:05am On May 05, 2015
bukatyne:

Bros,

I am not talking about duty, I am talking about appreciating the duty done.
How would you feel when you cook, we both eat, after which I knack you better "thank you, honey" with one better peck, and you reciprocate? grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by bankai2015(f): 10:45am On May 05, 2015
Bluffly:

That is the problem. when the truth is been said, you ladies start to beg for pity. What has this gotten to do with valuing my wife. Is the family just about the wife. You ladies should just stop over flogging issues to get pitied, haba. do you know the kind of hazards I have exposed myself to and you are talking of heat and I got no thank you o. Just focus on what you have to do and don't feel too important than your spouse. Na una go first live or cook.

You are still communicating with that educated illiterate.

Me as a woman, I cook a lot even with coal pot and firewood for more than how many years. But still i am still healthy and very beautiful. No trace of cancer or whatever disease mention.

I don't know why some women behave stupidly,

EVEN my mother and grandma not talk less our four four mother's cook with all those things even with the smoke. But yet there are still strong in there days

1 Like

Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by bukatyne(f): 2:02pm On May 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
How would you feel when you cook, we both eat, after which I knack you better "thank you, honey" with one better peck, and you reciprocate? grin

Once I serve him or he cooks himself, he always says thank you and compliments the food.

Whenever he does anything for me too, I say thank you

If knocking enters, all well and good

All that matters is that both parties feel appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by Ndawe(f): 2:38pm On May 05, 2015
Dera25:

Thank you I will try my best to get use of it though I alwys say it to people but I will try and extend it to my wife too for cooking for me because one bros have already said that it is not easy to cook

It's very easy to take for granted, those who are close to us. She cooks for you everyday, you see her everyday and sub-consciously feel you're entitled to it. It goes a long way in making her feel appreciated for the effort she put in making the food. Women are moved by what we hear. A little "thank you" goes a long way
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:22pm On May 05, 2015
Just to show appreciation. Myself, I say thank you like an idiot, broken record.

...but 'Sorry', that one no really dey my dictionary grin.
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by JoeCutie(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2015
bukatyne:

Once I serve him or he cooks himself, he always says thank you and compliments the food.

Whenever he does anything for me too, I say thank you

If knocking enters, all well and good

All that matters is that both parties feel appreciated.
My point exactly. There shouldn't be any fuss about it; just two people enjoying and appreciating themselves.

But then, there shouldn't be any form of compulsion.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by bukatyne(f): 2:42pm On May 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
My point exactly. There shouldn't be any fuss about it; just two people enjoying and appreciating themselves.

But then, there shouldn't be any form of compulsion.

@bold: if a spouse requests for it, then the other should work on it
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by Daresh(f): 4:16pm On May 06, 2015
It is common courtesy that you appreciate her effort.

When I was younger and I lived with my Dad, he always said "Thank you" when his food was ready. It came as a shock that my husband will take his food from my hand and not say thank you. The tin caused quarell because it is just so rude.

Please OP say thank you to your wife, be polite, it won't kill you. I'm sure she says thank you when you give her feeding money even tough you eat most of the food.
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by JoeCutie(m): 5:09pm On May 06, 2015
bukatyne:

@bold: if a spouse requests for it, then the other should work on it

Of course. smiley

I wish to be there for your wedding. Hope you'll invite me? wink grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by bukatyne(f): 5:22pm On May 06, 2015
JoeCutie:
Of course. smiley

I wish to be there for your wedding. Hope you'll invite me? wink grin

LOL!

You are 354 days late grin
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by JoeCutie(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2015
bukatyne:

LOL!

You are 354 days late grin
You're not serious! shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by HizMissy(f): 9:45pm On May 06, 2015
write2obi:

That's the point am trying to make , if my wife keeps nagging me after each meal to thank her , i think one day i'll snap

Go ahead and snap.
It's just thank you! Jeez!
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by write2obi(m): 9:54pm On May 06, 2015
HizMissy:

Go ahead and snap.
It's just thank you! Jeez!
It's just forcing your husband to say thank you smiley
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by HizMissy(f): 10:49pm On May 06, 2015
write2obi:

It's just forcing your husband to say thank you smiley
It's just my hubby not being appreciative.
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by write2obi(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2015
HizMissy:

It's just my hubby not being appreciative.
Then u have to force it out of him undecided .
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by zubizareta(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2015
hmmmmmm...too sleepy to comment nw....
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by HizMissy(f): 11:50pm On May 06, 2015
write2obi:

Then u have to force it out of him undecided .
The gods forbid I marry an ungrateful man like that, abi is it pride? Common THANK YOU?
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by HizMissy(f): 11:50pm On May 06, 2015
zubizareta:
hmmmmmm...too sleepy to comment nw....
Mmmm ok
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:17am On May 07, 2015
This is funny...My wife actually say thanks after eating and I find it strange because that's my wife and I am suppose to provide for her.I don't think she deserve a thank you after eating but for courtesy sake just tell her thank you for a good meal,shikena. It doesn't take nada away from you...daalu
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by bukatyne(f): 9:11am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
You're not serious! shocked

grin
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by JoeCutie(m): 9:24am On May 07, 2015
bukatyne:

grin
Seriously...are you for real?
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by bukatyne(f): 11:09am On May 07, 2015
JoeCutie:
Seriously...are you for real?

Any reason to lie?
Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by JoeCutie(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2015
bukatyne:

Any reason to lie?
I don't know. In that case, we are in the period of your anniversary? grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Insisted I Greet Her After She Have Given Me Food by propertiesman: 3:38pm On May 23, 2015
The enemies are trying to use her to cause trouble in ur home....does she kneel down to greet u before serving u? if no, why should she concentrate her energy on useless superstitions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"My Mistake Is That I Married Poor Men" - Kenyan Mom Of 11 Married To 2 Men / My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / 12 States Where Men Support Hitting Women Who Argue With Their Husbands - NDHS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.