Stats: 3,154,852 members, 7,824,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 (33901 Views)

Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) / Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow / Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by ewizard1: 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
ITbomb:
Please o

A naira equal to dollars is not good for Nigeria economy
, though I would like to see what remains of him after passing through Iraq with ISIS on his back

Hello, please can you explain the Red Bolded?

Thanks in Advance!

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by zombesbizniz1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
TRADELYN:
Why can't Nigerians be serious for once?

Instead of assessing the prospects and challenges of achieving it, we are busy making unreasonable statements.
gee grey is never wright it must be black or white, so stand up, stir up and face reality, in other word it's possible in mecury, not on planet earth.
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Psuedy(f): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
olalekan1:

Who say is not possible? It is possible with the right goverment and time frame.
Wetin dey use deceive una to vote for dem....im laffing in swahili..Oya make we dey watch nah..

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Psuedy(f): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
tolexy007:
but Pa d magician promise dat now
No b small magician..we r stil watching in 4D.
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by treasuremi1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hmmmm, it's obvious many here want the failure of the incoming president. But take it or not, Jonathan failed and Nigeria wanted a change. If u can't live with that, go and form ur own country or better still, go on exile.
Jobless people
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by jeffhunter(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Super1759:
Me go trek go sambisa forest

No try am O
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by hijodedios: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
olaxco2f:
Mad man

who is the mad man for? is it for buhari who promised what he knows is impossible to do for any government or for charly boy?
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by eddyslim(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
BabaOneChance telling us lies since time immemorial
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Psuedy:

Wetin dey use deceive una to vote for dem....im laffing in swahili..Oya make we dey watch nah..

Any body in this day and age who still believes what politicians promise during manifestoes is as mad as Charlieboy

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by south7313: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
Emmy9ite:
Hehe, he knws it is not possible. Sha, if it happens i will trek from nyanya(abuja) to nasarawa state, hehe.

Me go trek from karu to nyanya, den u complete d journey

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by ITbomb(m): 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
ewizard1:

Hello, please can you explain the Red Bolded?

Thanks in Advance!

1 Indian rupee = 3.1324 Nigerian nairas

1 Japanese yen = 1.6667 Nigerian nairas

1 Chinese yuan = 32.0919 Nigerian nairas

I purposely selected these countries cos their economy are what could be term progressive. One common feature is that they all keep their currency well below the dollar.

If we want to be producing things in the country, a 150 - 250 naira to 1 dollar is the optimal balance.
When your currency is stronger, your goods are more expensive in the international markets and you will be competing unfavourably with countries with cheaper goods like China, India etc
We earn more from crude oil sales with a weaken naira.
It also discourages the craze for imported goods cos they will be more expensive, thereby making companies to prefer to produce cheaply in the country than importing expensive finished products.

Our problem is not the weaken naira, our problem is adequate power supply to sustain the manufacturing sector. We have the market, raw materials and dynamic workforce. Just keep the naira stable at any rate and we are good to go.

A strong economy is not one with a strong currency rather it is one with a stable currency. If the naira could be stable at this rate for 5 years, the economy is termed to be strong

You may want to read another opinion here www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS7716.htm

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by priscaoge(f): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sammyblake:
the day i announced my birthday, i had only one like lol, happy birthday anyway kiss

Lwkmd cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 1like? Chisos cheesy cheesy cheesy....

Thanks Dear kiss

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by saheed2532(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
who cares? Let him even ride it to heaven or hell...all we need is a peaceful and well structured country that we can truely and proudly call ours as Nigerians.
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by petermichaels(m): 12:06am On May 01, 2015
Charly man! I kno say u jst talk because evn u kno say baba 1chance no fit am. Hm don evn start deny say weda e go possible.
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by playboyAIU(m): 12:50am On May 01, 2015
to support the guy, i will treck from i am now (wen this comment was typed) to my village. No ask me were my village dey ooo
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Nobody: 1:49am On May 01, 2015
Who mad pass out of em 2 bro?

hijodedios:

who is the mad man for? is it for buhari who promised what he knows is impossible to do for any government or for charly boy?
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Larow(m): 2:44am On May 01, 2015
tolexy007:

but Pa d magician promise dat now
Oponu! Where? Be talking like an Igbo man dere!
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Tinyemeka(m): 2:48am On May 01, 2015
What does Charly Boy do for a living?

Model? undecided
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Eggheaded(m): 4:00am On May 01, 2015
See comedian, there is no road connecting africa to other continents.
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by sorom4: 5:49am On May 01, 2015
freedom96:
do u have anything to prove ur allegation?
I was a first class witness!
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Nobody: 8:23am On May 01, 2015
Funny!

But making a lot of sense
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by hardbody: 8:54am On May 01, 2015
yibobasher2:
Is there one Igbo man that is not a tribal bigot?

I'm not surprised at all, they all want this man to fail, and God pass them all

All igbos are tribal bigots and uour name is igbo basher. Who is the hypocrite here?.

Meanwhile no one is wishing the old man failure we are only rationally analyzing the fallacies he put up just to win an election and we are told he is a man of integrity. He wants to stabilize oil price, he will make naira equate to dollar, he will give youths 5k per month, he will bring back chibok girls, etc. Some of those things are just not within his power to effect. They are dependent on se eral economic factors. That is the point here.

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by M4gunners: 8:57am On May 01, 2015
C Boy i trust you on this.
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by ikkkkk: 9:25am On May 01, 2015
coolhamid:
Areafada, you didnt make this pronouncement when GEJ was the president but you want buhari to perform miracle right?

Thunder wey go fire you dey do press up for pokistum..

Why are u abusing him? Aren't those buhari's exact words that made u vote for him?
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by hijodedios: 10:16am On May 01, 2015
hahahaha bros i think say na the person wey talk say him go make 1 naira egual 1 dollar mad pass,make you check am out na,we cant always be allowed to be decieved by this ignorant politicians.
olaxco2f:
Who mad pass out of em 2 bro?

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by sam1990(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2015
mad charly
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by tolexy007(m): 4:59pm On May 01, 2015
Larow:
Oponu! Where? Be talking like an Igbo man dere!
I don't argue with Lunatic like u...
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by yibobasher2: 11:59pm On May 01, 2015
hardbody:

All igbos are tribal bigots and uour name is igbo basher. Who is the hypocrite here?.

Meanwhile no one is wishing the old man failure we are only rationally analyzing the fallacies he put up just to win an election and we are told he is a man of integrity. He wants to stabilize oil price, he will make naira equate to dollar, he will give youths 5k per month, he will bring back chibok girls, etc. Some of those things are just not within his power to effect. They are dependent on se eral economic factors. That is the point here.

I do really like this your comment, maybe if I see more of this kind of comment, I might change my moniker to yiboluver or friendofdyibo grin. am I a tribal bigot in real life? Absolutely not, am I one on nairaland? Probably yes. The reason for being anti-igbo on nairaland is a discussion for another day. Back to the discussion at hand, you mentioned there are fallacies. Though there are no evidences showing that he promised to do everything you guys are claiming, however, I don't think they are fallacies with reasons . Firstly, bringing back chibok girls is just a matter of time under a leadership of someone concerned with national security. Secondly, starting up a social program where unemployed youth will be given 5k a month from a country like Nigeria is not unachievable. Let's assume that the number of these unemployed is 20 million, that amounts to about 100 billion naira which is equivalent to 625 million dollars. With Nigeria oil production standing at 2.5 million barrels in a day, using oil price of 60 dollars per barrel, that means it will take less than 5 days to generate revenue that will take care of over 10% of the population basic needs. On to your third point, to equate naira to a dollar is probably one of the easiest. Have you forgotten that Soludo came up with the same idea in 2007? All it takes is decimalization and re-denomination of the naira. Obviously there are pros and cons to such action which can be elaborated on if you care. Your last point that he claimed to stabilize oil price, this is an herculean task but it is doable. You need to understand the concept of crude oil pricing in order to get a comprehension of my analysis. Global crude oil pricing is basically influenced by the law of demand and supply. The reason why crude oil price is falling is as a result of more supply than demand. How can Nigeria president stabilize oil price you will ask? Nigeria being the 4th largest oil exporter and the largest sweet oil producer in opec is very influential in oil global market. If Nigeria decide to leave opec for the reason of developing itself through industrialization and no longer exporting its sought after sweet crude, I bet you the global oil price will stabilize in less than a month. But this is a very serious issue that requires a lot of analysis. Hope my points are passed across? wink
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by hardbody: 6:41am On May 02, 2015
yibobasher2:

I do really like this your comment, maybe if I see more of this kind of comment, I might change my moniker to yiboluver or friendofdyibo grin. am I a tribal bigot in real life? Absolutely not, am I one on nairaland? Probably yes. The reason for being anti-igbo on nairaland is a discussion for another day. Back to the discussion at hand, you mentioned there are fallacies. Though there are no evidences showing that he promised to do everything you guys are claiming, however, I don't think they are fallacies with reasons . Firstly, bringing back chibok girls is just a matter of time under a leadership of someone concerned with national security. Secondly, starting up a social program where unemployed youth will be given 5k a month from a country like Nigeria is not unachievable. Let's assume that the number of these unemployed is 20 million, that amounts to about 100 billion naira which is equivalent to 625 million dollars. With Nigeria oil production standing at 2.5 million barrels in a day, using oil price of 60 dollars per barrel, that means it will take less than 5 days to generate revenue that will take care of over 10% of the population basic needs. On to your third point, to equate naira to a dollar is probably one of the easiest. Have you forgotten that Soludo came up with the same idea in 2007? All it takes is decimalization and re-denomination of the naira. Obviously there are pros and cons to such action which can be elaborated on if you care. Your last point that he claimed to stabilize oil price, this is an herculean task but it is doable. You need to understand the concept of crude oil pricing in order to get a comprehension of my analysis. Global crude oil pricing is basically influenced by the law of demand and supply. The reason why crude oil price is falling is as a result of more supply than demand. How can Nigeria president stabilize oil price you will ask? Nigeria being the 4th largest oil exporter and the largest sweet oil producer in opec is very influential in oil global market. If Nigeria decide to leave opec for the reason of developing itself through industrialization and no longer exporting its sought after sweet crude, I bet you the global oil price will stabilize in less than a month. But this is a very serious issue that requires a lot of analysis. Hope my points are passed across? wink

Points noted. I hope these work. Shall we take stock after the first 100days in office? Usually facts speak for themselves. Rather than speculate, let us wait till then. Like i have said severally, i wish he achieves all his claims as this will be in the greater interest of Nigerians. I have no personal reason to be antagonistic. So there.
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by yibobasher2: 7:49am On May 02, 2015
hardbody:

Points noted. I hope these work. Shall we take stock after the first 100days in office? Usually facts speak for themselves. Rather than speculate, let us wait till then. Like i have said severally, i wish he achieves all his claims as this will be in the greater interest of Nigerians. I have no personal reason to be antagonistic. So there.

Nice one. Cheers

Chris Adah: A Charm Was Used To Tie Me Up For 30 Years / New Photos Of Obot Etuk / Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison”