Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 (33970 Views)

Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) / Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow / Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Bollinger(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sharp guy. He knows that's never going to happen. Free publicity though.
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
So bro charly will ride Egypt enter Jordan then begins his peace journey ..#daring Mr Presido..but think of it ! is it possible? *pensive*
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Lordwheez(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
TRADELYN:
undecided
Why can't Nigerians be serious for once?

Instead of assessing the prospects and challenges of achieving it, we are busy making unreasonable statements.
........hmmmn......and this is one of those unreasonable statements....
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by priscaoge(f): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
naijainfogalery:
hahahahaha all this trekking don tire me oo. Happy birthday wishing you long life and prosperity. Please send my E-cake, and it got to be cakes and cream's cake smiley

Thanks love kiss
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by justicesky24(m): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
If buhari make 1dollar= 1naira i will fly frm earth to mars
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by priscaoge(f): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
skyhadi16:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thanks Dear

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Brugo(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2015

We are still waiting for Asari Dokubo's war. Bode George is yet to go on exile. Okupe is yet to admit he is a bastard....

This man will find an excuse not to ride to China if the impossible happens again.

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by illiad1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
Malam? If a northerner calls Igbo nyamiri, we no go hear word.

Disrespectful ewu

Oaf

See as you dey disgrace your family for public. Must everyone know you're an illiterate?

Now arrange yourself for this tutorial.

Malam= Mazi=Ogbeni=Mr.

Anu Mpama.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
It may be possible, but I doubt it is a priority.
driand:
inasmuch as I'm an strong loyalist of the general as much as yourself, do you really believe it's possible? Just seeking your own view.
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Ilekeh(f): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
illiad1:

Oaf

See as you dey disgrace your family doe public. Must everyone know you're an illiterate?

Now arrange yourself for this tutorial.

Malam= maxi=ogbeni=Mr.

Anu mpama.

Ediot, malam is used in a derogatory manner, like almajiri, by your people to describe people from the North.
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by XBLadez: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
Malam? If a northerner calls Igbo nyamiri, we no go hear word.

Disrespectful ewu
You will die with your two eyes wide open the day u stop spewing thrash about Igbo people. Azi gba gi!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by zomoears(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Naira can equal dollar. We just have to redenominate.
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Ilekeh(f): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
XBLadez:

My mother will die with her two eyes wide open the day u stop spewing thrash about Igbo people. Azi gba gi!
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by XBLadez: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

Ediot, malam is used in a derogatory manner, like almajiri, by your people to describe people from the North.
Bastard! Mallam and mazi are the same thing. Abokki is what we consider derogatory

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Ilekeh(f): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
XBLadez:

My mom is a Bastard! Mallam and mazi are the same thing. Abokki is what we consider derogatory

Keep coming at me with multiple IDs, byttchh
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by XBLadez: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
May I not live to see the end of this year. And may devil kill every member of my family
Bastard! You can't best me in my game! cool
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by XBLadez: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

May Ogun connive with Sango and destroy my family
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Ilekeh(f): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
XBLadez:

My father is a Bastard! You can't best me in my game! cool
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by naijainfogalery: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
you welcome do have a blast and share your birthday experience on nairaland, would be following to see the story grin
priscaoge:

Thanks love kiss

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by MuyiRano(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
I feel sad seeing Barca logo on him
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by XBLadez: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
My mom is a witch and my father is a poor palmi tapper. Let devil come quickly and claim my useless life
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by ritababe(f): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
mykeiy:

APC don return all Benin broom with upgrade wey dey fly to space..

no e don upgrade our wings
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by 9jatatafo(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Please Charlyboy aka AreaFada remember to make your son, Derenle as a passenger and companion on your journey to China. Something (Madness) Dey Go Round Town
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Akpan107(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
freedom96:
General Buhari never said he will make 1 naira equal to one dollar,but some mischievous and unscrupulous members of the pdp are yet to recover from their tremendous defeat in the elections.

Charly boy you won't ride to china,you'll rather take ur master to otueke on May 29th.
I'll make Naira equal in value to dollar, says Buhari | News24 ... 24 Mar 2015 ... I'll make Naira equal in value to dollar, says Buhari ... "It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation's
economy ... www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by illiad1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

Yorubbish!

Go school you no agree. Now I come waste my time to try revive your dead brain, the maggots wey full inside no allow you learn.

Akuko gi adiro Mma na nti, nwa opa nsi a.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Ilekeh(f): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
illiad1:

Yorubbish!

Go school you no agree. Now I come waste my time to try revive your dead brain, the maggots wey full inside no allow you learn.

Akuko gi adiro Mma na nti, nwa opa nsi a.

I can see that Eze went to the beer parlour instead of going to school.
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by martvel(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dis is Mission Impossible for Buhari and his lie lie cabinet. Dat one na small na grin me I go crawl from Nigerian to Dubai shocked
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by XBLadez: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:
May the curse of my forefathers continue in my family line. My mom will always ffuck around to feed our family. And my dad will fall off the tree one day and die
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by XBLadez: 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

I can see that Taiwo went to play baba Ijebu instead of going to school.
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by klevjey: 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
coolhamid:
Areafada, you didnt make this pronouncement when GEJ was the president but you want buhari to perform miracle right?

Thunder wey go fire you dey do press up for pokistum..

if baba1chance makes 1$ = 1N , I will be his conductor on dat his bike to China... grin
coolhamid:
Areafada, you didnt make this pronouncement when GEJ was the president but you want buhari to perform miracle right?

if baba1chance makes 1$ = 1N , I will be his conductor on dat his bike to China...
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/04/30/charly-boy-reveals-plan-to-ride-bike-from-nigeria-to-china/

Nice one area fada...but dat can Neva happen grin grin....one naira equivalent to a dollar
Re: Charly Boy To Ride Bike From Nigeria To China If Buhari Makes N1 Equal To $1 by anytexy: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
coolhamid:

I thiink it is you that thunder will finish up because Jona did not make such promise. Reason before you talk. Mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido And His Crew Arrive Ukraine For "30 Billion" Tour (Photos) / Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates / AY Makun Hits The Gym With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.