Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election (52159 Views)

PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect / Meet The Nigerian Female Billionaire That Gave Jonathan 5 Billion Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Counter thread
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by Dranatomy: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jobless she-maggots making useless noise on internet. Bleep u! i say Bleep u!.. Be careful.. i like u before saying this.. just be kful!
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by buzquet(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sore loser
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by Igboboy59(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Why All This Nw Gej Still My Personal Person
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by XBLadez: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Barcanista, please don't reply this dumbass post. It was written out of frustration...a weak attempt for rebuttal

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
How much were you paid?
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by philmen(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
if he will go down, let him not go alone.
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by Abayhormy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thank you.
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by donstevico(m): 8:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by tlops(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
we cant even see his attack dogs

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by cheddahboy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
More Horrible Acts are still expected from him, those are the things that will help Speed up his Jail Time coming soon! Evil leaves inside that Man.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Trash from an APC apologist, this is height of low anybody can descend to.

Martins301, I think you need to do a brain reset because all these you typed are sycophancy from someone beaten @ their own game

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Martins301:
barcanister and temitemi1 please come and defend your oga and hero grin
Include one yeye boy called Truck pusher.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by kennynelcon(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
sad shoroniyen
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by Abayhormy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
lolababe331e:
Gej has been acting like a dog with rabies since he got flogged at the polls grin
And his supporters too .
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by naija2dabone(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
President Jonathan Great acts since losing the election

1. Intensifying the fight against BH
Now we know its not all about politics

2. Telling the world "I'm ready for Buhari probe"

3. Conceding defeat and congratulating Buhari

4. Asking the PDP not to contest the result in court

5. Completing on going recruitment

6. Remaining calm

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by allanphash7(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jonathan or what do u call urself

I dont like you, i can never like you i voted for you in 2011 and am so happy dat i was among those who voted u out on 28 march 2015

How can i be buying a litre of petrol at d rate of #120

And you are there sacking different set of people

How i wish i have d power to sack you before may 29

Ur administration is so so killing

28 more days to go dat u will and and never rememberd again

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by clemz88(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
That curse wey they arrange don dey show o. Berra come to me for deliverance
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
See them
boman2014:
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by wachakuta(m): 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bonapart:
Go to hell

E de pain u.. ntoor![size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
well... what ever mistakes are made in this present Govt, we would eventually find out the truth when Buhari is in power.
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by sukkot: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
I THINK GEJ IS STARTING TO COME UNHINGED. HE IS SLOWLY TURNING INTO A MAD MAN BEFORE OUR EYES

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by tomhank(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=Martins301 post=33288956]If Buhari is said to have made some mistakes since winning the election, then Jonathan blunders since he lost his re-election bid must also be brought to light. Now lets consider them briefly.

1. Releasing The PwC NNPC Audit Report
Why didn't he release the report prior to March 28th? Yeah! You guessed right. He knew he would have even lost Bayelsa state if Nigerians saw the content of the report. By releasing the report afterwards, he has shown Nigerians that he abhors corruption even though he himself MAY be innocent. He has also shown that he was prepared to win the election even at the cost of surpressing the truth

2. Sacking Galore
Choi! Baba GEJ has sacked over 4 persons since he lost his re-election bid (less than 1 month ago). From NPA boss to NHIS boss, FAAN and even the Inspector General of Police, non has been spared the wrath of a sour loser.

3. Accepting & Then Questioning His Defeat
Why did he publicly accept in the first place?
Is he now jealous of the attention Buhari is getting?

4. Hindering A Smooth Transition
Moving the date already agreed for handing over notices to be submitted from April 20th to May 14th is a covert way of jeopardizing a smooth transition. He probably doesn't want the incoming government to do a thorough job of screening and scrutinizing the handover notes.

5. Covertly Removing Fuel Subsidy
By doing this, he is openly setting a trap for the incoming government. But angry Nigerians should know where to direct their anger.

Feel free to add to the list. I will come and add more later. I wan go cook my funky okro soup.

If yhu like don't go and make cash like ya mates... Dey here dey criticize other ppl
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by beseda: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
We know oga Jona but Buhari is still coming in, so we can't vouched for him yet
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by Dranatomy: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jobless she-maggots making useless noise on internet. Fak u! i say faku!.. Be careful.. i like u before saying this.. just be kful!
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by dayodare49o: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Some idiots read Audit report like novel, since then they have been talking like someone who is suffering from low syndrome. I don't know when accounting discipline becomes theatre art...ori yin ti daru. I am expecting sanusi and that fool to make comment before I have my say.
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by jck1976(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
You are APC agent. Your post isn't worth it. But let me believe that you had nothing important to give us,but don't worry, half bread is better than none.
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by realtestament(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Even wit all dat he still remain d best presido of our time tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by Henrypraise41(m): 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
These jonathan have seen his ear in this government, when he act they will complain, when he overlook some certain things they say hes a coward and clueless man, nawa oo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by eightsin(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Op, I will ask u just a question. When was the 2015 budget planned? Was it before or after the election?
Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by XBLadez: 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
allanphash7:
Jonathan or what do u call urself

I dont like you, i can never like you i voted for you in 2011 and am so happy dat i was among those who voted u out on 28 march 2015

How can i be buying a litre of petrol at d rate of #120

Last time I checked, a litre is sold for N87. But not to worry, Babaonechance has promised to bring it down to N40 as well as pull N1 and $1 to equality

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election by joseph1832(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Martins301:
If Buhari is said to have made some mistakes since winning the election, then Jonathan blunders since he lost his re-election bid must also be brought to light. Now lets consider them briefly.

1. Releasing The PwC NNPC Audit Report
Why didn't he release the report prior to March 28th? Yeah! You guessed right. He knew he would have even lost Bayelsa state if Nigerians saw the content of the report. By releasing the report afterwards, he has shown Nigerians that he abhors corruption even though he himself MAY be innocent. He has also shown that he was prepared to win the election even at the cost of surpressing the truth

2. Sacking Galore
Choi! Baba GEJ has sacked over 4 persons since he lost his re-election bid (less than 1 month ago). From NPA boss to NHIS boss, FAAN and even the Inspector General of Police, non has been spared the wrath of a sour loser.

3. Accepting & Then Questioning His Defeat
Why did he publicly accept in the first place?
Is he now jealous of the attention Buhari is getting?

4. Hindering A Smooth Transition
Moving the date already agreed for handing over notices to be submitted from April 20th to May 14th is a covert way of jeopardizing a smooth transition. He probably doesn't want the incoming government to do a thorough job of screening and scrutinizing the handover notes.

5. Covertly Removing Fuel Subsidy
By doing this, he is openly setting a trap for the incoming government. But angry Nigerians should know where to direct their anger.

Feel free to add to the list. I will come and add more later. I wan go cook my funky okro soup. grin

Source: Martins301
The number 3 point you listed speaks volume of GEJ!. It only proves that he is still as clueless as ever!.

I even wonder what happened to his wife? She's been relatively silent. I guess she's preparing her mind to go to jail!.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Carries Yam, Okorocha Carries A Carton Of Indomie In Owerri (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives In Aso Rock, Meets With Wife, Ministers (Pics, Video) / Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.