Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Check This Pix! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check This Pix! (31059 Views)

Can You Find The Cat In This Pix?i / I Saw This Pix And I Almost Shed Tears. / What Will You Do If You See Your Baby Doing This(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check This Pix! by mudiana(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2015
I ll help the nursing mother hold her baby.let em lean on each other for support.
Re: Check This Pix! by temitemi1(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2015
Always around bro!
baybeeboi:
it's good to have you back bro.
Welcome back
Re: Check This Pix! by baybeeboi: 6:48pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Always around bro!
yea,I know. At a time you went Robotic
Re: Check This Pix! by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 01, 2015
The answer is very simple, the young would lack experience so giving an answer would be near impossible, notice that everyone in the picture is also conscious of the next person? I would stand up for the old lady and then watch her apply true wisdom knowing about the injured guy, the drunk and d mother with her baby.
Re: Check This Pix! by Mcowubaba: 6:52pm On May 01, 2015
Pregnant woman....1st.. It will be rotational...everybody go sit...
Re: Check This Pix! by yungwizzy(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2015
uhmmm....make dem no vex sha Buh none of above ooh me sef I get waist problem cheesy
Re: Check This Pix! by OBTMOS(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Who will you stand up for, and why?
d one DAT approach me beta
Re: Check This Pix! by bobkezel(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2015
Is it now?
Re: Check This Pix! by HRich(m): 7:10pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:

The grandmum.
Re: Check This Pix! by omoeso(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2015
RickRichards:
If I'm in a good mood I'll just stand up and let them fight over the seat cos I love to see people fight; but if I'm in a bad mood, I'll beat all of them for daring to eye my temporary throne. I kid you not.
NB: For the beating, the injured guys crutch should come in handy. I will beat the old woman first, then the zombie guy, then the mother and child, I'll beat the injured guy last cos he owns the crutch: I'll first thank him for allowing me to use it as a weapon, I'll act like I want to give it back. Once he stretches out his arm to take it...I'll smash it on his head. Hehehe

Re: Check This Pix! by Ojugunrege(f): 7:26pm On May 01, 2015
The nursing mother 'cos she's carrying a baby.
Re: Check This Pix! by ffome(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2015
RickRichards:
If I'm in a good mood I'll just stand up and let them fight over the seat cos I love to see people fight; but if I'm in a bad mood, I'll beat all of them for daring to eye my temporary throne. I kid you not.
NB: For the beating, the injured guys crutch should come in handy. I will beat the old woman first, then the zombie guy, then the mother and child, I'll beat the injured guy last cos he owns the crutch: I'll first thank him for allowing me to use it as a weapon, I'll act like I want to give it back. Once he stretches out his arm to take it...I'll smash it on his head. Hehehe

I fear u bro. u must be a zombie too or are u d last man there? zombie.
Re: Check This Pix! by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 01, 2015
RickRichards:

Can't stop laffing
Re: Check This Pix! by Born2live(f): 7:33pm On May 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]I ll stand up for the ingured guy cus he seems to be going through pains. Wait a minute shocked I spot a vacant seat just behind,d old woman can take dat, other can manage or look 4 who to lap dem. grin grin grin
Re: Check This Pix! by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 01, 2015
April07:
I'll just leave the bus and wait for another..

If they're in the next bus I'll just keep leaving grin

If they are in the next. They are prob following u from the village.
Re: Check This Pix! by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2015
1st come 1st serve

2 Likes

Re: Check This Pix! by kelvine(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2015
My thoughts also, sit should go to the old frail woman. The nursing mother can strap the baby on her back and manage. By the way, must they all ride in the same bus or tube when they knew sitting spaces were all taken ?

PedroJP:
The Old woman as her games from young can barely allow her stand. The injured guy can manage, old man can equally manage, d nursing mother apart from the child can equally manage to stand, infact she can stand with the baby, it's not that impossible.

If the old woman sits, it won't seem odd to have others standing but anyother among them sitting apart from her would make u keep thinking.
Re: Check This Pix! by darepoju(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2015
d aged woman.. others can sit on the floor.. though.. I will assist the nursing ..I will carry her baby for her...
Re: Check This Pix! by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 01, 2015
You dont have to stand up for anyone. Just stand up. It's not your business who sits and you have no business sitting down.
Re: Check This Pix! by temitemi1(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2015
grin grin grin
yungwizzy:
uhmmm....make dem no vex sha Buh none of above ooh me sef I get waist problem cheesy
Re: Check This Pix! by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 01, 2015
sweetorgasm:
Nairaland, I have no common sense cry
Re: Check This Pix! by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=RickRichards its me dat dnt have sense. post=33321758][/quote] ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Check This Pix! by nenny(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2015
The nursing mother will always have the highest precedence.
Re: Check This Pix! by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 01, 2015
This is d third time I will be seeing this post on nairaland??
Re: Check This Pix! by June24th: 8:30pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Whaoo, a very interesting question u've got there..
As for me, in order not to be biased, I don't think I'll stand for any of them as they all want it d same time... The floor of the vehicle seems large enough, they can sit on it.. I can only assist d young lady in carry her baby...
Shikena!!
Re: Check This Pix! by ibk4luv(m): 8:30pm On May 01, 2015
1st come 1st serve ni .....
perfect gentle tout
Re: Check This Pix! by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 01, 2015
As for me ooo..
I'm not standing up for anybody!!

I paid my fare for crying out loud..

The only help I can render for them is to call the conductor to fix them somewhere.. Or better still..
Ignore them
Re: Check This Pix! by stokfrick: 8:41pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
I will stand up 4 d champion! Don't ask me y!
Re: Check This Pix! by sonofspada(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2015
The Zombie.
Re: Check This Pix! by kristylopezz: 9:18pm On May 01, 2015
Eehheeennn so corruption don spread reach nairaland. Na wa ooo moderators.

I'm first to create a thread with this photo since April 19

https://www.nairaland.com/2265948/picture-give-sit

and Seun and his workers didn't dim it fit for front page. And someone did copy and paste of my thread on April 30 and voila its on the home page.

Not like we're being paid for our threads hitting front page but its not fair must say. Not encouraging!
Re: Check This Pix! by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 01, 2015
The zombie before hin vex eat all of us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) / 9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy / Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.