Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) (31064 Views)

After 2 Years On Life Support, Ebere, Nigeria’s Ex-banker Dies In US / Zig Ziglar: 10 Quotes That Can Change Your Life / 30 Famous Quotes That Can Inspire Success In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 27, 2013

85 Likes

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Caracta(f): 1:25am On Dec 27, 2013
The second one....

Wow!
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 27, 2013
Caracta: The second one....

Wow!
Yea, Number 1 too..... shocked shocked
For mobile phone users who can't see the pictures clearly

1)People aren't AGAINST YOU;
They are for THEMSELVES.

2)Climb MOUNTAINS not so the WORLD CAN SEE YOU, but so YOU CAN SEE THE WORLD.

3)You learn more from failure than from success. Don't let it stop you. Failure builds character.

4)The most dangerous risk of all - the risk of spending your life not doing what you want, on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.

5)Go where you're CELEBRATED
Not where you are TOLERATED.

6)The person that you will spend the most time in life is YOURSELF, so better try to make yourself as interesting as possible.

7)If you accept your LIMITATIONS, You go beyond them.

8.)People say that MOTIVATION doesn't last.
Well neither does bathing.
THAT'S WHY WE RECOMMEND IT DAILY.

9)Everyone you meet is AFRAID of Something,
LOVES Something and has LOST Something.

10)COMFORT is the enemy of ACHIEVEMENT.

season greetings to y'all

37 Likes

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by vizkiz: 2:12am On Dec 27, 2013
una no dey sleep 4 here Jst check out d qaddem tym undecided
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by gluv01(f): 6:11am On Dec 27, 2013
I'm typing coz i'm still awake...nice one @op

1 Like

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by papindinho(m): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2013
cool one
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by adezjamz(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Did u consider mobile users with these ur 4Kb sized pictures?

8 Likes

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
"I know I am Lazy and ought to change, but the sad thing is, I am too lazy to do anything about it".

7 Likes

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Koikili: 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Uchiha Madara: "I know I am Lazy and ought to change, but the sad thing is, I am too lazy to do anything about it".
ur problem don de much o

1 Like

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by jalli18(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Last one..... Is so true cool

1 Like

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by alotofgrace(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
i gbadun am

i go inform ta#orji

1 Like

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by bastrin(f): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
#4 !!

2 Likes

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
angry Very blurry
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Virgindollars(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hmmm....so much to chew
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Krasid(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
Check my signature cool

1 Like

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by astronautog(m): 9:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
this space is not 4 sale beware of 419
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Eobiabo(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wooooooowwwwww
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Preceedo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Hadeyemy: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Can sumone tel me whats in that picture.. M browsing frm my 2700 classic #team2700 #teamClassic #teamNokia
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Virgindollars(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
vizkiz: una no dey sleep 4 here Jst check out d qaddem tym undecided
nawa...na for dream u see us

1 Like

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by zeenab(f): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
So motivating, mst especially d lst 1. Nice 1 @op
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
vizkiz: una no dey sleep 4 here Jst check out d qaddem tym undecided
You nko?
Wetin you dey find by this time?
You are still an underage.
Last Bullet:
Number ten is a stabbing truth.
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by jumzzy448: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
This is so inspiring.
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Andyblaze: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
True!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by millhouse: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Gbam!
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by ichommy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Awww! Nice one OP.
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
ok
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Pvin: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Good sentences that is capable of turning ur live if u can only study it every morning b4 goin out and at night when u re back.
I wil practice it come nxt yr, nd I urge u do same

1 Like

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by alotofgrace(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Uchiha Madara: "I know I am Lazy and ought to change, but the sad thing is, I am too lazy to do anything about it".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

upgrade ur OS...it comes with features that gets u busy...like make passion-driven frnds , listen to news, laff alot, dont compare urself.....above all - u nor be bench warmer

3 Likes

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by PTAwal: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Splendid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy / Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop / Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.