Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? (5829 Views)

Lai Mohammed Lists 5 Recent Fake News In Nigeria / A 1967 British Newspaper Headline Of A Nigerian Man Helping The UK (pics) / Jonathan's Legacy Is The Headline In Tanzanian Newspapers (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 7:41am On May 01, 2015
IdiAmin1:
So Nigeria has this good brand of weed? I thought the good ones come from Thailand undecided

;Dyou dey craze
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by zendy: 7:45am On May 01, 2015
themodernman:

Sorry not gonna happen.

That's what many people said to Ojukwu.
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 8:22am On May 01, 2015
zendy:

That's what many people said to Ojukwu.

And many people know what happened to Ojukwu... grin
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 01, 2015
OP,
Thanks for this comic relief!
but
$1 must be equal to N1 or.......
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by knostbrown01(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2015
Wen you wake up from ur slumber, call me
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 8:35am On May 01, 2015
knostbrown01:
Wen you wake up from ur slumber, call me

I will wake from my slumber to its reality & will call to remind you of it....
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 8:36am On May 01, 2015
noblezone:
OP,
Thanks for this comic relief!
but
$1 must be equal to N1 or.......

No jokes bro...do you wish for ths to happen or not?

If you really do being pessimistic won't make it happen.
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Babe2sure(f): 8:37am On May 01, 2015
OP, living in a dream world cheesy. Wake up! Wake up!
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by iamrealdeji(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2015
asala1:
Some of these cannot happen even in 100 years of the very best governance.
are you cursing the nation? What is not possible there? Or you think every Nigerian is like you?
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Nobody: 8:56am On May 01, 2015
APC are unnecessarily making the whole thing hard for Baba. Putting unrealistic hope on him isn't good for the administration. Free baba unless you want him to die on seat. Though am a pro-baba, GEJ is my brother, any attempt to probe him without probing all former politicians like IBB, Danjuma, OBJ, Tinubu, Sylva, OUK, Atiku, Shagari, Abdusalami, Chimaroke Nnamani, Udenwa, Saraki, Yerima, Gowon etc simultaneously will see this country go up in FLAMES and no bastard can save her burning ass. #BabaNowYouAreThere probe all former Public servant from the political class, down to the military and even those in the civil and foreign service. Send all there freaking ass to kirikiri and no bastard can do anything. Remove immunity for senators and march TA orji into Lagoon. When u complete your tenure endorse Osibanjo and Kwankwanso, though I prefer Osibanjo/ Jega to consolidate on the change. PDP can keep crying, they are nothing but bunch of election riggers. The impunity they committed in Abia against our choice AlexOtti will forever hunt them, except FAYOSE.
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by asala1: 9:01am On May 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
are you cursing the nation? What is not possible there? Or you think every Nigerian is like you?

There is no cursing here, just been objective.
Nigeria cannot have 10 Universities in the top 100 Universities even with the best funding in the next 100 years. No be beans.
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by iamrealdeji(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2015
asala1:

There is no cursing here, just been objective.
Nigeria cannot have 10 Universities in the top 100 Universities even with the best funding in the next 100 years. No be beans.
I wanted to say that's impossible too because some universities have been the best even before Nigeria gained independence,but most are possible
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 9:13am On May 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:

You dey mind d guy?
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 9:13am On May 01, 2015
Babe2sure:
OP, living in a dream world cheesy. Wake up! Wake up!

The world would be crap without dreamers....
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Nobody: 9:22am On May 01, 2015
themodernman:

No jokes bro...do you wish for ths to happen or not?

If you really do being pessimistic won't make it happen.

I am not a pessimist, but I wont ride a dead horse!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 01, 2015
themodernman:

The world would be crap without dreamers....

You got it right bro!
Thats what they always say, when I told them about my noble dreams about Biafra!
They call me a dreamer!
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 9:44am On May 01, 2015
noblezone:

You got it right bro!
Thats what they always say, when I told them about my noble dreams about Biafra!
They call me a dreamer!

However not all dreams come true...

Some will end up as fantasies grin
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 01, 2015
themodernman:

However not all dreams come true...

Some will end up as fantasies grin

Hahahahahaaha!

I agree with you.
However, note that I would have had Biafra long and gone before
Buhari can make $1= N5.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 10:02am On May 01, 2015
noblezone:

Hahahahahaaha!

I agree with you.
However, note that I would have had Biafra long and gone before
Buhari can make $1= N5.

You have the right to fantasize.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 01, 2015
Not bad. But here is a likely headline on or before 2019

Buhari refuses to step down, insist that power must remain in the North west. As rochas, kwankwaso and 9 APC governors in secret talks with PDP leaders.

Former president Goodluck Jonathan nominated for nobel peace prize award.

Tinubu and obasanjo fight dirty over ministerial nominee's list.

Tinubu to Buhari " you are an ingrate after all I did for you".

Missing 20 billion dollars " I've been vindicated" says former minister of petroleum deziani madueke

Arrest us and we will bring down Nigeria.. Tompolo and Asari dokubo to burhari

More boko haram fighters captured in the northeastern states of brono, Adamawa and yobe.

I never Said I would make Naira equal to a dollar. President buhari insist.

NLC and other labour unions threaten for showdown with government over hike in fuel price.

Jonathan a better economist than buhari opinion polls

APC in trouble as 9 governors and 10 lawmakers set to dump party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 10:36am On May 01, 2015
luchy34:
Not bad. But here is a likely headline on or before 2019

Buhari refuses to step down, insist that power must remain in the North west. As rochas, kwankwaso and 9 APC governors in secret talks with PDP leaders.

Former president Goodluck Jonathan nominated for nobel peace prize award.

Tinubu and obasanjo fight dirty over ministerial nominee's list.

Tinubu to Buhari " you are an ingrate after all I did for you".

Missing 20 billion dollars " I've been vindicated" says former minister of petroleum deziani madueke

Arrest us and we will bring down Nigeria.. Tompolo and Asari dokubo to burhari

More boko haram fighters captured in the northeastern states of brono, Adamawa and yobe.

I never Said I would make Naira equal to a dollar. President buhari insist.

NLC and other labour unions threaten for showdown with government over hike in fuel price.

Jonathan a better economist than buhari opinion polls

APC in trouble as 9 governors and 10 lawmakers set to dump party

Sounds too dry for a counter comment undecided
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Nobody: 10:53am On May 01, 2015
themodernman:

Sounds too dry for a counter comment undecided
unfortunately is not a joke but a reality waiting to happen at least 3 or 4 of it would surely make headlines.
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 10:59am On May 01, 2015
luchy34:
unfortunately is not a joke but a reality waiting to happen at least 3 or 4 of it would surely make headlines.

Dry means not enthusiastic enough to happen.
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 01, 2015
themodernman:

Dry means not enthusiastic enough to happen.
but it will happen.
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 01, 2015
themodernman:

You have the right to fantasize.

Just like the OP has!
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by sunkoye: 11:53am On May 01, 2015
asala1:
Some of these cannot happen even in 100 years of the very best governance.
thinking u might not be so much around when it happens ? But I pray u will. wink
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by Shekson(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2015
The only headline I want to see by 2019 is dat Nigeria generates enough POWER to light homes and offices 24/7.
Damn. We need POWER

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by asala1: 12:28pm On May 01, 2015
sunkoye:
thinking u might not be so much around when it happens ? But I pray u will. wink

I will sure not be around in the next 100 years.
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2015
OP sef!
d devil himself go begin jealous u say u get original wickedness towards our saTANists pass him grin

Superb one! smiley

Cc: Temitemi1, Mogidi, Anonimi, Firefire, SeverusSnape, Phockphockman, Truckpusher, Barcanista, Juliaan, atlwireles, sincere9gerian and co.. cool
Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by themodernman: 2:01pm On May 01, 2015
MichaelSokoto:
OP sef!
d devil himself go begin jealous u say u get original wickedness towards our saTANists pass him grin

Superb one! smiley

Cc: Temitemi1, Mogidi, Anonimi, Firefire, SeverusSnape, Phockphockman, Truckpusher, Barcanista, Juliaan, atlwireles, sincere9gerian and co.. cool

Lol...no be me oh!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel Reading This On Headline News In 2019?? by datopaper(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2015
Is too good to be true. Under buhari, buhari will go for second term and won with close margin to Pdp. The election will be biased and nor fair for APC. Apc will running nigeria like pdp. ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) / Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. / Is Nigeria Really The Gaint Of Africa?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.