Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. (5842 Views)

Why Is Sowore Always Attacking Peter Obi? / Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? / 16 Qualities That Make Omoyele Sowore An Exceptional Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Tranquillity360: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
I have read comments of people accusing yorubas of abandoning and denying Sowore.

I have also see comments of some people claiming Sowore is an Ijaw man.

I want to know If Sowore is truly an Ijaw man,because to my best of knowledge,Sowore is from ondo state,and ondo is yoruba state.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Passionate888: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Make una sorry for the derailing o, but I think say na Sowore talk say e go beta to vote in buhari even if him go arrest am than to vote jonathan

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Tranquillity360: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Passionate888:
Make una sorry for the derailing o, but I think say na Sowore talk say e go beta to vote in buhari even if him go arrest am than to vote jonathan
Is Sowore a yoruba man or Ijaw.
Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Passionate888: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Is Sowore a yoruba man or Ijaw.
Ijaw-Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by AirFireEarthH20: 12:22am On Nov 15, 2019
Passionate888:
Ijaw-Yoruba

We Yorubas have disowned him because he's Ijaw. A true Omoluabi would not want to protest against PMB no matter what because we are the number 2 man in this administration. Osinbajo is our own, let only Igbos protest because they are the only people suffering ever since the looters are no longer in power. Any SW person that want to behave like Igbos, PMB should give them the Sowore treatment

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by googi: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2019
Passionate888:
Ijaw-Yoruba

What difference does it make?

What problem in Nigeria does that solve if he is both or neither. Some people cannot hide their ignorance in their butthole.

1 Like

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Midas01: 12:33am On Nov 15, 2019
How is asking for his tribe "ignorance"??
Some of you just take this wokeness thing to new stupid levels.
googi:

What problem in Nigeria does that solve if he is both or neither. Some people cannot hide their ignorance in their butthole.

1 Like

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Osaze007: 12:40am On Nov 15, 2019
He’s a Yoruba man

4 Likes

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 15, 2019
He is an illaje from ondo state. Their language is similar to yoruba and itsekiri.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Dedetwo(m): 1:14am On Nov 15, 2019
Tranquillity360:
I have read comments of people accusing yorubas of abandoning and denying Sowore.

I want to know If Sowore is truly an Ijaw man,because to my best of knowledge,Sowore is from ondo state,and ondo is yoruba state.

If this allegation is remotely correct, I shall have no doubts. Yoruba have the inherent tendencies to abandon one of their owns or others when the going gets a little tough.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Osaze007: 1:17am On Nov 15, 2019
Dedetwo:

If this allegation is remotely correct, I shall have no doubts. Yoruba have the inherent tendencies to abandon one of their owns or others when the going gets a little tough.

Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by horsepower101: 1:21am On Nov 15, 2019
Where are all the ijaws on Nairaland? Or do they only show up when igbos are involved.

I notice any threads on Nairaland that deals with igbos or Biafra, all of a sudden, the population of those claiming south south or niger delta or ijaw increases.

But if igbos are not involved in that matter, they keep very quiet.

Where are all those mysterious ijaws and other south south minorities that like to show up on igbo and Biafran related thread.

They are very silent on this Sowore issue. It almost like a grave yard.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by richie240: 5:24am On Nov 15, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

We Yorubas have disowned him because he's Ijaw. A true Omoluabi would not want to protest against PMB no matter what because we are the number 2 man in this administration. Osinbajo is our own, let only Igbos protest because they are the only people suffering ever since the looters are no longer in power. Any SW person that want to behave like Igbos, PMB should give them the Sowore treatment
Why are u gyes so dishonest like this? Must u claim "I be Yoruba" to make ur 'point'?
Linus, be proud of ur ipobic heritage biko
Instead of daily disturbing urselves opening stupid.d threads/posting foo.lish and mischievous comments upandan, make una look 4 ways to smuggle una uncle into d 'zoo' to come and bury his mother on time o!
Rat nor know d difference btw animal and human cadaver o. #meat na meat!

"We Yorubas" kee u dia!

12 Likes

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 15, 2019
We Ijaws renounce and reject Sowore because he's yoruba. A true Ijaw man will not be fluctuating with his decisions. How can you support Buhari to become president before 2015 and by 2019 you want to remove him from seat via revolution whatever? Was he blind when he was campaigning and writing damning articles against GEJ? DSS and Underground cell kill him dia.

16 Likes

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Blue3k(m): 6:09am On Nov 15, 2019
Tranquillity360:

Lol write him a letter or visit him in jail. I dont think you'll get a good answer here.

4 Likes

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Tranquillity360: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol write him a letter or visit him jail. I dont think you'll get a good answer here.
Me visit him in dss jail?

You are wicked
Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Tranquillity360: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2019
Passionate888:
Ijaw-Yoruba
Ijaw-yoruba as how?

Abi like Davido son.
Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Tranquillity360: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

hmmm

1 Like

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Tranquillity360: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2019
googi:

sometime is good to keep the records straight sir.

1 Like

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Tranquillity360: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2019
Midas01:
How is asking for his tribe "ignorance"??
Some of you just take this wokeness thing to new stupid levels.
Thank you sir.
Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Tranquillity360: 6:47am On Nov 15, 2019
charliboy654:
He is an illaje from ondo state. Their language is similar to yoruba and itsekiri.
ok.good to hear that.
Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by helinues: 6:48am On Nov 15, 2019
Sowore himself claimed to be an Ijaw towards the elections period..

So he is an Ijaw man

2 Likes

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Tranquillity360: 7:18am On Nov 15, 2019
helinues:

So he is an Ijaw man
Can you share the link of him doing that.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by helinues: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2019
Tranquillity360:
Can you share the link of him doing that.

Google stopped working from your device?

1 Like

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Tranquillity360: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2019
helinues:

I have tried but couldn't find it.

Can you help me with that.

5 Likes

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by true2god: 7:35am On Nov 15, 2019
horsepower101:
Where are all the ijaws on Nairaland? Or do they only show up when igbos are involved.

I notice any threads on Nairaland that deals with igbos or Biafra, all of a sudden, the population of those claiming south south or niger delta or ijaw increases.

But if igbos are not involved in that matter, they keep very quiet.

Where are all those mysterious ijaws and other south south minorities that like to show up on igbo and Biafran related thread.

They are very silent on this Sowore issue. It almost like a grave yard.
They are not really Ijaw or SS, most of then are either Afonjas or the northern jihadist claiming 'i am ikwere, I am ijaw, i am Ibibio and I am not biafran'.

7 Likes

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by AkwalaIke1: 7:58am On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by ArmedRobber: 8:15am On Nov 15, 2019
Sowore is not a Yoruba man simple .he confirmed it long ago

https://www.nairaland.com/5336475/omeyele-sowore-not-yoruba-ijaw

2 Likes

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by AkwalaIke1: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2019
[s]
helinues:

So he is an Ijaw man
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2019
To answer that, you need to ask yourself,

What language is Omoyele

And what language is Sowore.

The answers will give you a clue.

1 Like

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by Shegunsmart(m): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2019
Let me give you a clearer picture of Omoyele Sowore. He is from Ondo State, specifically Ese-Odo Local government in the South senatorial district.

Ese-Odo local government is made up of two dialects; Apoi and the Ijaw. Apois speak a dialect that is coined from the Yoruba language while the Ijaws speak their dialects just like those in the South-south.

It is safe to say he, Sowore, is a Yoruba man.

3 Likes

Re: Is Sowore An Ijaw Man Or A Yoruba. by gidgiddy: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2019
Tranquillity360:

Of course Omoyele Sowore is a Yoruba man, his name says it all. However, I read Somewhere that the Sowore family settled in an Ijaw speaking part of Ondo where he was born. That's why some people think he is Ijaw

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian / How Enugu Would Look In 50 Years If Govs Do This [photos] / PDP Officially Bars Sylva From Running As Bayelsa Governor - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.