Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? (2121 Views)

Top 10 Annoying Lines Nigerian Guys Use To Woo Ladies ... Guilty Or Not Guilty? / Am More Handsome Dan Most Bragging Nlders (photos) / How Many Nlders Agree With This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Jackeeh(m): 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
#copied#

The story I am about to relate is one that has sparked off many volatile emotions in me and I want for knowing what emotion to feed, tame or kill. It is for this reason I humbly seek the verdict of you the esteemed people's court.
It was common knowledge that Efe had a temper. His was the type that could practically cook beans to paste. When he was sweet though, he was really really sweet, cracking you up with a free show of another Basketmouth Uncensored.
But even in those moments, a poorly delivered word or action from a well-meaning fellow could spark off anger bouts that caused one to wonder where the Cheerful Efe went, if he ever existed. On every other count, Efe was near-perfect.

Well, even the temperamental had as much right to love as the temperate. And so it was that Efe fell in love and found it returned more than it was given in Ese. Since, Efe's temper was well-known, you would be right in concluding that Ese knew well of it. In fact, she knew more than the lot of us, receiving its effects firsthand in their courtship - a red eye today, a swollen cheek tomorrow.

When marriage talks ensued, Ese insisted that men have been known to pick and drop certain habits on getting married and Efe would not be an exception. Looking at it objectively, you could accept that that was a truism that was not always false. Ese was always headstrong and not easily swayed on her decisions and became even more so when struck with lover's obstinacy on matters of the heart.

They got married. Ese's foresight had been quite valid. Where Efe formerly gave a red eye, he added a broken bone. This persisted so badly that just three months into the marriage, Efe's beating caused a miscarriage. I and others quarreled and reasoned with Ese to get out of the marriage before they have children and claimed them her reason for staying on. Yet she refused, afraid of what people would say, how society would mock her for becoming a divorcee at so young an age, so early in marriage.

Ese got pregnant again within the five more months of the marriage till it came to an abrupt end on that sad Tuesday. Efe was angry. It was something about who Ese had been with on the phone for so long giggling and whispering. While Ese was trying to ease him and explain it was just an old schoolmate, he hit her and she spat a tooth. Running, screaming and reminding him she was pregnant and another miscarriage would not be forgiven, he chased after her and hit her the more. Eyes closed in fright, Ese picked up the nearest thing her hand could reach and aimed at Efe. She kept screaming for some seconds before she realized he was no longer hitting her and everywhere was calm. It was then she opened her eyes and saw Efe lying motionless on the floor. Her aim had been exact on his head and the object was the iron that had barely cooled off after her ironing. Now, Efe is dead; Ese is in police custody.

I hope this concise narration would suffice in explaining my emotional dilemma. I know Ese murdered her husband but to what extent is she guilty of the murder?

Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by RoyalBlak007: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
both

1 Like

Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Jackeeh(m): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Not Guilty. Twas self defense. He would have murdered her and her unborn child. if only they had a cctv installed. She would have had proof of her innocence. Hmmmmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Cutehector(m): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
This one na comprehension passage. grin

Question one

Suggest a title for this passage

grin
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by vjsmiles: 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2015

Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
All this JAMB questions self ehn
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Twaci(f): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Not guilty. She was trying to defend herself and her unborn child...

I don talk am, the guy that will dare raise his hands on me will get a knock from the heel of ma shoe....and will lose me.

2 Likes

Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
I'll rather study my bible
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by sinaj(f): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by demmy0325(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Stephenlee: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kingtom report here now
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by elantraceey(f): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
oyin17:
I'll rather study my bible

will you really do that?
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
elantraceey:

will you really do that?

Yes ma'am
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jackeeh:
#copied#

The story I am about to relate is one that has sparked off many volatile emotions in me and I want for knowing what emotion to feed, tame or kill. It is for this reason I humbly seek the verdict of you the esteemed people's court.
It was common knowledge that Efe had a temper. His was the type that could practically cook beans to paste. When he was sweet though, he was really really sweet, cracking you up with a free show of another Basketmouth Uncensored.
But even in those moments, a poorly delivered word or action from a well-meaning fellow could spark off anger bouts that caused one to wonder where the Cheerful Efe went, if he ever existed. On every other count, Efe was near-perfect.

Well, even the temperamental had as much right to love as the temperate. And so it was that Efe fell in love and found it returned more than it was given in Ese. Since, Efe's temper was well-known, you would be right in concluding that Ese knew well of it. In fact, she knew more than the lot of us, receiving its effects firsthand in their courtship - a red eye today, a swollen cheek tomorrow.

When marriage talks ensued, Ese insisted that men have been known to pick and drop certain habits on getting married and Efe would not be an exception. Looking at it objectively, you could accept that that was a truism that was not always false. Ese was always headstrong and not easily swayed on her decisions and became even more so when struck with lover's obstinacy on matters of the heart.

They got married. Ese's foresight had been quite valid. Where Efe formerly gave a red eye, he added a broken bone. This persisted so badly that just three months into the marriage, Efe's beating caused a miscarriage. I and others quarreled and reasoned with Ese to get out of the marriage before they have children and claimed them her reason for staying on. Yet she refused, afraid of what people would say, how society would mock her for becoming a divorcee at so young an age, so early in marriage.

Ese got pregnant again within the five more months of the marriage till it came to an abrupt end on that sad Tuesday. Efe was angry. It was something about who Ese had been with on the phone for so long giggling and whispering. While Ese was trying to ease him and explain it was just an old schoolmate, he hit her and she spat a tooth. Running, screaming and reminding him she was pregnant and another miscarriage would not be forgiven, he chased after her and hit her the more. Eyes closed in fright, Ese picked up the nearest thing her hand could reach and aimed at Efe. She kept screaming for some seconds before she realized he was no longer hitting her and everywhere was calm. It was then she opened her eyes and saw Efe lying motionless on the floor. Her aim had been exact on his head and the object was the iron that had barely cooled off after her ironing. Now, Efe is dead; Ese is in police custody.

I hope this concise narration would suffice in explaining my emotional dilemma. I know Ese murdered her husband but to what extent is she guilty of the murder?

Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by KingTom(m): 12:18am On May 01, 2015
Stephenlee:
Kingtom report here now
Who are you? grin
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by chimerase2: 12:28am On May 01, 2015
KingTom:
Who are you? grin
dey dn ban de idiiots grin
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Stephenlee: 12:49am On May 01, 2015
KingTom:
Who are you? grin
Your papa isawuru oshi
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by KingTom(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2015
chimerase2:
dey dn ban de idiiots grin
Oh na that mumu stephenqueen grin
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by KingTom(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2015
Stephenlee:
Your papa isawuru oshi
StevenPrincess, how far na? grin
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Mhizkel(f): 9:33am On May 01, 2015
Not guilty! Her action is called self defence...But the way some ladies risks their lives this days is so alarming..I mean why would you go ahead and marry someone who is always beating you..Some people might say it's love, love my foot! Once a woman beater, always a woman beater!
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Stephenlee: 11:17am On May 01, 2015
KingTom:
StevenPrincess, how far na? grin
Ya papa,ah dey o
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by chimerase2: 11:43am On May 01, 2015
KingTom:
cum e dn teey way i see ori ife, dey dn sack amu? grin
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by chimerase2: 11:45am On May 01, 2015
Stephenlee:

Ya papa,ah dey o
mumu how prison nah, hope dat idiiot kingtom de bring u beans? grin
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Stephenlee: 11:47am On May 01, 2015
chimerase2:
mumu how prison nah, hope dat idiiot kingtom de bring u beans? grin
Who are you please and what are you talking about?
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by Stephenlee: 11:49am On May 01, 2015
KingTom:
Please who is stephenqueen?
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by stephenqueen: 2:13pm On May 01, 2015
chimerase2:
undecidedundecided
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by chimerase2: 3:47pm On May 01, 2015
stephenqueen:

undecidedundecided
mumu pikin mumu kingtom talk say dey dn sack ua mumu sugar mama ori ife na true grin
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by stephenqueen: 4:49pm On May 01, 2015
chimerase2:
mumu pikin mumu kingtom talk say dey dn sack ua mumu sugar mama ori ife na true grin
Aja Oshi wetin cum be ma own gringrin
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by KingTom(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2015
Stephenlee:
Ya papa,ah dey o
Mumu grin
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by KingTom(m): 7:25pm On May 01, 2015
chimerase2:
E be like oh shocked grin
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by KingTom(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2015
chimerase2:
mumu how prison nah, hope dat idiiot Chemerase de bring u beans? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Dear NLDERS : Guilty Or Not Guilty? by KingTom(m): 7:26pm On May 01, 2015
Stephenlee:
Please who is stephenqueen?
A fool! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Prostitute? ??? / My Neighbor Who Is About My Age Stares At Me From Inside Her Car? / Ultimate Betray!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.