Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Opinion: Isn't It About Time Buhari Officially Dropped The Title, 'General'? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Isn't It About Time Buhari Officially Dropped The Title, 'General'? (2223 Views)

Give Us More Time - Buhari Begs ECOWAS Bank President (Photos) / Buhari Dropped The Mic With A Bang And Walked Out On Chibok Parents – Yesufu / For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Isn't It About Time Buhari Officially Dropped The Title, 'General'? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 01, 2015
Mynd44:

But does that excuse you from being a tribal bigot? It does not.

I have seen bigot upfront as a moderator and they are not what I call good people and the fact that you would bring bigotry into politics is sick and sad.

Anyway, it is your life and no matter how much you try to deny it you are that person.

Have a nice life. I hope you change and learn to see all human beings as one.
I hope he understands what you are pointing out to him, i enjoyed every of Barcanista's post even after he defected till he opened the SS/SE unity thread. The sad part is he takes every critic as an enemy and enjoys every praise singer even if its the devil himself.
Re: Opinion: Isn't It About Time Buhari Officially Dropped The Title, 'General'? by Mynd44: 11:14am On May 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

I hope he understands what you are pointing out to him, i enjoyed every of Barcanista's post even after he defected till he opened the SS/SE unity thread. The sad part is he takes every critic as an enemy and enjoys every praise singer even if its the devil himself.
It is his life.
I have mine to live.
By the way, when are we going to hook up? We can start something beautifully sexy ooo grin
Re: Opinion: Isn't It About Time Buhari Officially Dropped The Title, 'General'? by Defcon1(m): 11:36am On May 01, 2015
hassan85:
If u pdp guys have nothing to say y nt just read comments instead of creating useles treads? How can u get a phd and remove 'Dr' 4m ur name 4 wat reason? His a general. Accept it. Stop personality attack and focus on his programs and agenda. Grow up its high tym. Tel ur pdp wing AIT too to do dsame. Smh
It's only someone who is totally biased that will see any opinion (devoid of praises) on Buhari as an attack on his personality.
Please, show me where l attacked Buhari's personality.
Every thread on here about him is always seen as motivated by hate.Why??
I'm guessing you didn't even read the whole write-up before commenting.
Even some of the well respected, politically savvy APC supporters on here got the message and didn't see any hate in it.

Please, read the article with an open mind.
Re: Opinion: Isn't It About Time Buhari Officially Dropped The Title, 'General'? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 01, 2015
Mynd44:

It is his life.
I have mine to live.
By the way, when are we going to hook up? We can start something beautifully sexy ooo grin
cheesy you need christ or mohammad.
Re: Opinion: Isn't It About Time Buhari Officially Dropped The Title, 'General'? by hassan85(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2015
Defcon1:

It's only someone who is totally biased that will see any opinion (devoid of praises) on Buhari as an attack on his personality.
Please, show me where l attacked Buhari's personality.
Every thread on here about him is always seen as motivated by hate.Why??
I'm guessing you didn't even read the whole write-up before commenting.
Even some of the well respected, politically savvy APC supporters on here got the message and didn't see any hate in it.

Please, read the article with an open mind.
i did read it. U nt d first to ask d question. Rotimi amachi once askd same too. But wats d need? At ds point mr, we ve got too many issues instead of name changin to civilian. I dnt care wat eva anybdy says. I dont. De said hes a fanatics yet he ova came dt. If he attend mosque service, u guys wil ask y, if he says he wil ova come corruption, u guys wil say not posibl, if its nt ait, its nta, ffk, okupe... Now u.but if pastor adebayor, osinbajo mount d pulpit hes Godsent. Forget ds issues. Hes a General, his name has nthn to do with unemployment or insecurity nether does his age. Let him fix al he promise to do. Name is a trivial issue. Ur highness.
Re: Opinion: Isn't It About Time Buhari Officially Dropped The Title, 'General'? by Mynd44: 11:58am On May 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

cheesy you need christ or mohammad.
I need Obatala

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Isn't It About Time Buhari Officially Dropped The Title, 'General'? by Defcon1(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2015
hassan85:
i did read it. U nt d first to ask d question. Rotimi amachi once askd same too. But wats d need? At ds point mr, we ve got too many issues instead of name changin to civilian. I dnt care wat eva anybdy says. I dont. De said hes a fanatics yet he ova came dt. If he attend mosque service, u guys wil ask y, if he says he wil ova come corruption, u guys wil say not posibl, if its nt ait, its nta, ffk, okupe... Now u.but if pastor adebayor, osinbajo mount d pulpit hes Godsent. Forget ds issues. Hes a General, his name has nthn to do with unemployment or insecurity nether does his age. Let him fix al he promise to do. Name is a trivial issue. Ur highness.
If you read well you would see where l said whatever title he chooses has no influence on his ability to deliver...it was just an opinion.
l guess people are too sensitive on here to discuss simple political opinions.
Besides, who are "you guys"?
So only those who sing Buhari's praises in every thread are his supporters?
lf any one says anything about Buhari (no matter how innocuous), as long as it has no element of eulogy for him, the person is dubbed a hater and PDP supporter.smh
l have no reason to hate on Buhari.
He will soon be protecting my interests.
lf he fails l'll be directly affected.
You don't make a huge deposit in a bank and hope the bank folds.
Re: Opinion: Isn't It About Time Buhari Officially Dropped The Title, 'General'? by iPopAlomo(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
You have no clue on what transpired before now. Beside, I did apologise on few occasions on several threads and did on a main thread yesterday. Quit it!

barcanista:
Please I sincerely want to know what happened to the $100 billion that was made in Oil Revenue in 2012 Alone? Considering that the Government had to borrow more and deplete our reserves.

$100 billion = N16.8 trillion

Omenka egift Berem Obiagelli ibnsultan arewafederation

Re: Opinion: Isn't It About Time Buhari Officially Dropped The Title, 'General'? by hassan85(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2015
Defcon1:

If you read well you would see where l said whatever title he chooses has no influence on his ability to deliver...it was just an opinion.
l guess people are too sensitive on here to discuss simple political opinions.
Besides, who are "you guys"?
So only those who sing Buhari's praises in every thread are his supporters?
lf any one says anything about Buhari (no matter how innocuous), as long as it has no element of eulogy for him, the person is dubbed a hater and PDP supporter.smh
l have no reason to hate on Buhari.
He will soon be protecting my interests.
lf he fails l'll be directly affected.
You don't make a huge deposit in a bank and hope the bank folds.

Am sorry about that. But dt his once a military ruler doesnt mean evrythn about him should be subject to questioning. Thats y i take it personal. Nt about eulogy or praises. God bless nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Betrayed By Tinubu And Buhari – Gov. Amaechi Speaks / What Will The Ijaws Gain If They Join Biafra? / Rotimi Amaechi Ignores Buhari Cost-cutting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.