Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,056 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Sympathy For APC Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland (5397 Views)

The Likely End For All APC Nairaland Supporters(photo) / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / What Happened To Apc's Nairaland Ads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Plus10(m): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you very much...
You are always welcome my man!
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by socialmediaman: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
Al i expect frm u is fair analysis nt tribal analysis,u shud b comited 2 1 nigeria nd nt 2 d lower nija.

Exactly my opinion. The tribal thing is senseless. Not everyone that voted Buhari did so out of tribal sentiments, it was mostly out of Jonathan's dismal performance
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
kelvincoll:
Tribal divide and Party Affiliation aside, i must say i admire Barcanista's approach to topics, well eesearched post, outlined and indept critism, Kinda reminds me of Gbawe on the APC side.
Many other resort to insults and abuses making a thread less interesting angry
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by OoduaVanguard: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
spongeisback:
You really love the sound of your voice man. Today this tomorrow that. Don't you've a wife and kids to take care of

Dayum! See finishing. shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by abduljabbar4(m): 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Did you say that people like Mogidi were your friends before? Well, pictures don't lie

7 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by obi4eze(m): 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
I said tonight is Night of a thousand laughs.
gringringrin

But barcanista come to think of it. You lied, You deceived those who were gullible about your defection. It's not bad for you to defect but you would have apologized long ago. You kept shooting your self with your self - serving attitude. No one will believe your integrity. It's not about apology but about your integrity and you have lost it. Sorry.

7 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
When barcanista was with APC we had many debates, we never became enemies.

Whatever happened to politics without bitterness?
The APC don't know anything pertaining to Politics without bitterness. This is one of the fundamental reasons that made me leave them. It's all about politics of anger, hate and bitterness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
When barcanista was with APC we had many debates, we never became enemies.

Whatever happened to politics without bitterness?
Lool its funny you'd say that considering every comment you've made abt buhari on nairaland reeks of hate....sometimes they're even cringe worthy smiley...'Politics without bitterness' hahaha it is well smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Ayomax(m): 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Worst tin dey can do is to ban me, will dat affect ma life?
Grow some wisdom bro.
who is your Bro? undecided how dare you compare yourself to my father? don't have energy to start having e-fight this night.

2 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
obi4eze:
I said tonight is Night of a thousand laughs.
gringringrin

But barcanista come to think of it. You lied, You deceived those who were gullible about your defection. It's not bad for you to defect but you would have apologized long ago. You kept shooting your self with your self - serving attitude. No one will believe your integrity. It's not about apology but about your integrity and you have lost it. Sorry.
Sorry dude, in case you missed it, I first apologised on a certain thread some time ago
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by ozoigbondu: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Barca don't mind those fustrated devils.They will soon have HBP imagine going as far as digging up old threads to disregard forgettimng that old things has passed away and it is time to look forward into a new glorious future.

APC are full of immatured heediots.l remember when he was in opposing side with those annoying long articles that i never bother to try to oppose till datolee came along and then left.

Time to sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
sarahatuba:

Lool its funny you'd say that considering every comment you've made abt buhari on nairaland reeks of hate....sometimes they're even cringe worthy smiley...'Politics without bitterness' hahaha it is well smiley

But you won't find me hounding individual Nairalanders in the politics section.

Buhari gets paid enough to withstand my vitriolic onslaught, I won't do it to individuals.
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
sarahatuba:

You don't know my relationship with mogidi even when I was with the fraudulent party called APC. I can recall sending him PM just to recognise our friendship....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Inkman(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
The APC don't know anything pertaining to Politics without bitterness. This is one of the fundamental reasons that made me left them. It's all about politics of anger, hate and bitterness

Inkman:
uh hmm
lemme read another epistle

modified*
another bla bla blab
i thought you would make sense
#meatchew

so you support the cause of the *lower* biafra?
That means you agree your pdp is now an opposition and regional party that can never rule
Nigeria?

I wish you goodluck

oh! goodluck is synonymous with cluelessness grin

no wonder
Ps
you are doing a good job of weeping
nl is awashed with your crimson tears
keep it up.
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Welcome home brother.. this is the big boys party, we don't exchange insults rather we argue constructively...
PDP!! Power to the People (Nairalanders).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Barca don't mind those fustrated devils.They will soon have HBP imagine going as far as digging up old threads to disregard forgettimng that old things has passed away and it is time to look forward into a new glorious future.

APC are full of immatured heediots.l remember when he was in opposing side with those annoying long articles that i never bother to try to oppose till datolee came along and then left
You should understand that they are very pained

1 Like

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Equalizer:
Welcome home brother.. this is the big boys party, we don't exchange insults rather we argue constructively...
Thank you...

2 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Jesusloveyou: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Guess dis barcanista of a guy is more popular dan all d apc thugs on nairaland put together and Buhari himself
did u know that saTAN is negatively more popular than jesus,d more u lie,d more u are popular,d more u are wicked,d more u are popular,evil is more popular than good,just imaging u,supporting evil,crime,corruption than positive change,u saTANiod should stop supporting ur corrupt kinsmen blindly.have conscience

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Equalizer:

Gbam!!

madam give this man 3 bottles grin grin grin
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by realjoker(m): 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
barca, i still dont know why you suddening dump apc for pdp is monetary involve? If no, then why?
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
you're nothing but a loser and I'm sure you'll die a loser

No wonder you got 'brotherly love' from your fellow losers, iron sharpeneth iron

SEE PAINMENT

EKPELE!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by GANJAFARMER: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
you're nothing but a loser and I'm sure you'll die a loser

No wonder you got 'brotherly love' from your fellow losers, iron sharpeneth iron
Another cry baby

2 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Gbam!!

madam give this man 3 bottles grin grin grin
May God bless you brother..Your son will never resemble your landlord...

Before I forget, tell that woman say my brand na Orijin oooo... make she bring two stick of benson join am...

1 Like

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by obi4eze(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
You don't know my relationship with mogidi even when I was with the fraudulent party called APC. I can recall sending him PM just to recognise our friendship....
Maybe that was when you were negotiating protection grin grin grin
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
realjoker:
barca, i still dont know why you suddening dump apc for pdp is monetary involve? If no, then why?

Most of you would dump APC by the end of the year when the truth hits home.
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
socialmediaman:
You have every right to join a political party of your choosing. However, I think the PDP is on a sinking ship, if PDP ever survives this crash anytime soon, it won't be like the old money mongers you used to know. And please, don't see PDP as an IGBO or south-south/south east collaboration, and don't even feel it will survive without a northern collaboration, so I sugest you shift from a tribal to a nationistic opinion because there are still other tribes who might want to re-align with the PDP in the near future.
There are two vital interests that I am promoting. One is the interest of the SS/SE as a people, the second is Nigeria. Without addressing the fundamental injustice in the system, we can never have a better Nigeria as we will continue in the cycle of goose chase. If we can't be fair to each other, then of what use is the "One Nigeria"? I believe an Ideal country is one where interest of everyone is equally represented. The PDP is not SS/SE party, it is national in scope and the PDP isn't a sinking ship.
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by xtervaganza(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

SEE PAINMENT

EKPELE!
lol painment comes from losers. It's in your blood

(1) (2) (3) (4)

U.S Declassified Memo Accuses Murtala Muhammad Of Genocide / IPOB, A Disaster For Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu- Premium Times / PHOTO: Dollars Recovered Today In A Farm In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.