Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,062 members, 7,867,014 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Sympathy For APC Nairaland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland (5446 Views)

The Likely End For All APC Nairaland Supporters(photo) / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / What Happened To Apc's Nairaland Ads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
sarahatuba:

Nope! I'm an EDO chick

Which part of Edo, if I may ask?

Am from Edo too, Esan proper!
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by EMANY01(m): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Most of you would dump APC by the end of the year when the truth hits home.

I swear wetin den go see.....enh e go pasin them die because then no go fit talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by brutef0rce101: 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
[b]Firstly, Let me use this opportunity to plead passionately with the Igbo nation. I have directly and indirectly offended the Igbo race especially when I was blinded by FALSE and WARPED opinion about the tribe/ethnic group that was passed to me by my elders only to discover that the whole thing was fable and they (elders) themselves were sold tales. Just like Ijaw Youth Council Pleaded, I humbly plead for forgiveness. Please, for the sake of love and brotherhood forgive my past and do not use it against me. I may not deserve your pardon but have mercy... Throughout my trial period majority of the people that stood by me were all Igbos, they showed me real brotherhood and friendship (This was really touching). The same people that I have been abusing in the past. Folly was on my part, brotherhood has now taken over. I am committed to the unity of the "Lower Niger" and strengthening of our brotherhood. I beg for your mercy. I have made a passionate plea on a certain thread but I believe it is wise to do this. Thank You.[/b]

Secondly, it is an open secret that the APC folks on Nairaland have been trying all they could to get this "barcanista" moniker out of the way. From campaign of calumny to insults. From labelling me a bigot (if only they know the meaning) to calling me a "loser". The latest now is that they spend more time looking and admiring my pre-February 16, 2015 posts to get at me.

The irony of this is that I was originally with the People's Democratic Party. The PDP acted with maturity, civility and brotherly even when I defected to the APC. Though in opposing sides, it never prevented us from strengthening our friendship. From Tomakint to Mogidi, even to firefire. In fact, the first time I met with Firefire was when I was in APC. It was so mutual that we never allowed our political differences to influence personal relationship. Dein77, Scantee, Truckpusher, Biafranqueen and so many were acquaintances even before moving to PDP. In fact, they were more than friends. Descartes though on different political divide never took it personal, not forgetting Bloodyassassin. It was fun and healthy. The support they all showed me up till my defection was awesome.

On the other hand, the APC crybabies have been moving from one thread to another spamming and "digging" up posts. The funny thing is that I deliberately left them (just like I did my pro-PDP threads). I understand that the BARCANISTA moniker rather than getting deactivated has been fully active in playing its patriotic role in playing opposition, which in-turn give them so much pains. The good news is that the barcanista moniker will not go nowhere. I sympathise with the APC guys and I wish them well in their "digging".

However, the assurance is that my commitment to the PDP is unfettered. Having tasted both parties, I will rightly beat my chest that APC is everything undemocratic. It is vindictive and a conspiracy. I know some of you think I was a loser because APC won, but the truth is the electoral triumph of APC does not in anyway define failure or success of my political choice. I have all to glory of for returning to the Umbrella.

May we enjoy a fruitful four years ahead...
[/s]

If they pounce on you here again, you will come tomorrow to open another thread. This online e-fame is really making you go crazy, i wont believe you behave this way in real life. Gosh!

4 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Kororugged: 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
[b][s]Firstly, Let me use this opportunity to plead passionately with the Igbo nation. I have directly and indirectly offended the Igbo race especially when I was blinded by FALSE and WARPED opinion about the tribe/ethnic group that was passed to me by my elders only to discover that the whole thing was fable and they (elders) themselves were sold tales. Just like Ijaw Youth Council Pleaded, I humbly plead for forgiveness. Please, for the sake of love and brotherhood forgive my past and do not use it against me. I may not deserve your pardon but have mercy... Throughout my trial period majority of the people that stood by me were all Igbos, they showed me real brotherhood and friendship (This was really touching). The same people that I have been abusing in the past. Folly was on my part, brotherhood has now taken over. I am committed to the unity of the "Lower Niger" and strengthening of our brotherhood. I beg for your mercy. I have made a passionate plea on a certain thread but I believe it is wise to do this. Thank You.[/b]

Secondly, it is an open secret that the APC folks on Nairaland have been trying all they could to get this "barcanista" moniker out of the way. From campaign of calumny to insults. From labelling me a bigot (if only they know the meaning) to calling me a "loser". The latest now is that they spend more time looking and admiring my pre-February 16, 2015 posts to get at me.

The irony of this is that I was originally with the People's Democratic Party. The PDP acted with maturity, civility and brotherly even when I defected to the APC. Though in opposing sides, it never prevented us from strengthening our friendship. From Tomakint to Mogidi, even to firefire. In fact, the first time I met with Firefire was when I was in APC. It was so mutual that we never allowed our political differences to influence personal relationship. Dein77, Scantee, Truckpusher, Biafranqueen and so many were acquaintances even before moving to PDP. In fact, they were more than friends. Descartes though on different political divide never took it personal, not forgetting Bloodyassassin. It was fun and healthy. The support they all showed me up till my defection was awesome.

On the other hand, the APC crybabies have been moving from one thread to another spamming and "digging" up posts. The funny thing is that I deliberately left them (just like I did my pro-PDP threads). I understand that the BARCANISTA moniker rather than getting deactivated has been fully active in playing its patriotic role in playing opposition, which in-turn give them so much pains. The good news is that the barcanista moniker will not go nowhere. I sympathise with the APC guys and I wish them well in their "digging".

However, the assurance is that my commitment to the PDP is unfettered. Having tasted both parties, I will rightly beat my chest that APC is everything undemocratic. It is vindictive and a conspiracy. I know some of you think I was a loser because APC won, but the truth is the electoral triumph of APC does not in anyway define failure or success of my political choice. I have all to glory of for returning to the Umbrella.

May we enjoy a fruitful four years ahead...[/s]

Stop betraying friends!!

3 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

I'm from esan as well...uromi
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by nwaanambra1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

[s] I wonder why a Yoruba man would be answering an Igbo name, anyway it seems you always log in without your brain?[/s]

one of the first set to enjoy GMB's free 5k allawee for jobless youth just identified himself! grin

to think he was boasting of 5k in a post above me is just too funny! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

meanwhile i don't waste precious time on low-lifers that doesn't have real existences outsides NL hence they spend their breakfast, lunch, dinner and even bed on online forum! grin grin

anyway sha! seun needs peeps like them for nairaland to be relevant! i even suspect he sends them 250mb every weekend so as to keep the forum alivecheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
sarahatuba:

Ugghh what decision is that? And when and how did I disrespect it?
Mogidi abeg tell her

1 Like

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
EMANY01:

I swear wetin den go see.....enh e go pasin them die because then no go fit talk.

They've taken the #Onechancebus to no where.
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Jesusloveyou: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Barca don't mind those fustrated devils.They will soon have HBP imagine going as far as digging up old threads to disregard forgettimng that old things has passed away and it is time to look forward into a new glorious future.

APC are full of immatured heediots.l remember when he was in opposing side with those annoying long articles that i never bother to try to oppose till datolee came along and then left.

Time to sleep
upon d long debate,ur ogogoro clueless gej is going back to otuoke,goodnight

1 Like

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by obi4eze(m): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
kropotkin2:
stop being heartless. Nowhere did Barcanista ask for protection
Sorry sir but it appears that you are not conversant with the circumstances that led to his defection. For a better idea ask Gbawe, Berem and Rawani.
Ask him and he will tell you.

3 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Mogidi abeg tell her

Hehehehe
Bros see me see troubleeeeeee grin grin grin grin
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by socialmediaman: 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
I still see Buhari talking much about the south-south as he talks about the north east. In GEJ's 5yrs in office, he did practically nothing in the region.. all the south east political leaders are after is money, leaders like awolowo developed their regions, what have these south east leaders done? While you're criticising Buhari, quote me tomorrow, the same amount of money will be distributed to all regions to develop their regions, the north will utilize theirs, the south west will do same, the south south and south east will pocket theirs, then pay their youths to be fighting with government.

barcanista:
There are two vital interests that I am promoting. One is the interest of the SS/SE as a people, the second is Nigeria. Without addressing the fundamental injustice in the system, we can never have a better Nigeria as we will continue in the cycle of goose chase. If we can't be fair to each other, then of what use is the "One Nigeria"? I believe an Ideal country is one where interest of everyone is equally represented. The PDP is not SS/SE party, it is national in scope and the PDP isn't a sinking ship.

2 Likes

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Mogidi abeg tell her
I dey wait smiley
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
obi4eze:

Sorry sir but it appears that you are not conversant with the circumstances that led to his defection. For a better idea ask Gbawe, Berem and Rawani.
Ask him and he will tell you.

I really hate quoting you but just to set the record straight, you think the smear campaign would work?
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
sarahatuba:

I dey wait smiley

I asked what part of Edo state you were from? Still waiting......
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Jesusloveyou: 11:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

i always know u to be from edo central,that is why u don't reason well.
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 12:00am On May 01, 2015
WHO GOVERNMENT DON HELP sef

1 Like

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by obi4eze(m): 12:01am On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
if you like be an American or whatever, the bottom-line is you are a fuckt@rd personified.

Spits on your father's face
How about this?

1 Like

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 12:01am On May 01, 2015
socialmediaman:
I still see Buhari talking much about the south-south as he talks about the north east. In GEJ's 5yrs in office, he did practically nothing in the region.. all the south east political leaders are after is money, leaders like awolowo developed their regions, what have these south east leaders done? While you're criticising Buhari, quote me tomorrow, the same amount of money will be distributed to all regions to develop their regions, the north will utilize theirs, the south west will do same, the south south and south east will pocket theirs, then pay their youths to be fighting with government.

Whether Jonathan did anything for SS/SE or not is immaterial. The ko-ko is that there is injustice in inequality in the system. Very soon I will post an article on this with glaring evidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 12:01am On May 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i always know u to be from edo central,that is why u don't reason well.

Thought I warned you to stay off my mentions?
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 12:03am On May 01, 2015
Mogidi:

I asked what part of Edo state you were from? Still waiting......
replied already......i said im frm esan too.....uromi
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 12:03am On May 01, 2015
don't take things seriously on nairaland...
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by obi4eze(m): 12:03am On May 01, 2015
Mogidi:

I really hate quoting you but just to set the record straight, you think the smear campaign would work?
I just decided to show you what you typed.

You can do that to me when you have paid my decampee fees gringrin
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 12:04am On May 01, 2015
Mogidi:

Thought I warned you to stay off my mentions?

That dude is a nuisance. His moniker is different from what he exhibits

1 Like

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Ishilove: 12:05am On May 01, 2015
The Op is practicing his constitutional right to freedom of association, and the freedom to belong to any political party of his choice. He has thus made his position very clear on this thread.

That said, this thread has served it's purpose.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

The Beautiful Japanese Woman That Got IPOB Registered In Japan (pics) / OYO State Governor Is The Most Confused Governor In Nigeria. / “you Have Destroyed Many Families”. Femi Fani Kayode Blasts Access Bank MD, Herb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.