Stats: 3,167,161 members, 7,867,376 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

My Sympathy For APC Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Sympathy For APC Nairaland (5454 Views)

The Likely End For All APC Nairaland Supporters(photo) / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / What Happened To Apc's Nairaland Ads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by obi4eze(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi can you guarantee me protection?

I want to join PDP too... grin gringrin
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
obi4eze:

Maybe that was when you were negotiating protection grin grin grin

I will donate N5000 to any charity of your choice any time you make any sensible post.

Don't expect me to reply any of your nonsensical post though. Just count on me to donate to good causes whenever you make an informed contribution.
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by xtervaganza(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
Another cry baby
you mean this loser?

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

But you won't find me hounding individual Nairalanders in the politics section.

Buhari gets paid enough to withstand my vitriolic onslaught, I won't do it to individuals.
Really? That's how you wanna take it?
What if I get all up in your face and say things that you say abt Buhari to you? My guess is you'll take It personal? Cos you're human?
Lool and buhari isn't an 'individual'? Woow
Whatever happened to 'constructive criticism'?? Why 'in your face insults and vile words'....that's the part I dnt get...
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by obi4eze(m): 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

I will donate N5000 to any charity of your choice any time you make any sensible post.

Don't expect me to reply any of your nonsensical post though. Just count on me to donate to good causes whenever you make an informed contribution.
No give me the protection like you do for barcanista. Only then will I support the man who is on his way to Otuoke. gringrin
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ayomax:
lol, you much stupid than I suspected!!!! shey na you kill am? guess you are a bastard that why you enjoy disrespecting other ppl dad. bcoz you don't have a father
Lol, u don't ve any now, so how I take disrespect ya oldman. Guess he's in hell now.
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by GANJAFARMER: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
you mean this loser?

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by xtervaganza(m): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
GANJAFARMER:
Another cry baby
or this zero with his ete ponmo and Boko haram biabia

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Inkman(m): 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
pdp is truly not a sinking ship it is an already sunken ship that will hit the ocean bed by may 29th and never to surface in the nearest future
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by GANJAFARMER: 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
or this zero with his ete ponmo and Boko haram biabia

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Equalizer:

May God bless you brother..Your son will never resemble your landlord...

Before I forget, tell that woman say my brand na Orijin oooo... make she bring two stick of benson join am...

Hehehehe, madam give this man more bottles jare grin grin grin grin
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by coolitempa(f): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
[b]Firstly, Let me use this opportunity to plead passionately with the Igbo nation. I have directly and indirectly offended the Igbo race especially when I was blinded by FALSE and WARPED opinion about the tribe/ethnic group that was passed to me by my elders only to discover that the whole thing was fable and they (elders) themselves were sold tales. Just like Ijaw Youth Council Pleaded, I humbly plead for forgiveness. Please, for the sake of love and brotherhood forgive my past and do not use it against me. I may not deserve your pardon but have mercy... Throughout my trial period majority of the people that stood by me were all Igbos, they showed me real brotherhood and friendship (This was really touching). The same people that I have been abusing in the past. Folly was on my part, brotherhood has now taken over. I am committed to the unity of the "Lower Niger" and strengthening of our brotherhood. I beg for your mercy. I have made a passionate plea on a certain thread but I believe it is wise to do this. Thank You.[/b]

Secondly, it is an open secret that the APC folks on Nairaland have been trying all they could to get this "barcanista" moniker out of the way. From campaign of calumny to insults. From labelling me a bigot (if only they know the reason) to calling me a "loser". The latest now is that they spend more time looking and admiring my pre-February 16, 2015 posts to get at me.

The irony of this is that I was originally with the People's Democratic Party. The PDP acted with maturity, civility and brotherly even when I defected to the APC. Though in opposing sides, it never prevented us from strengthening our friendship. From Tomakint to Mogidi, even to firefire. In fact, the first time I met with Firefire was when I was in APC. It was so mutual that we never allowed our political differences to influence personal relationship. Dein77, Scantee, Truckpusher, Biafranqueen and so many were acquaintances even before moving to PDP. In fact, they were more than friends. Descartes though on different political divide never took it personal, not forgetting Bloodyassassin. It was fun and healthy. The support they all showed me up till my defection was awesome.

On the other hand, the APC crybabies have been moving from one thread to another spamming and "digging" up posts. The funny thing is that I deliberately left them (just like I did my pro-PDP threads). I understand that the BARCANISTA moniker rather than getting deactivated has been fully active in playing its patriotic role in playing opposition, which in-turn give them so much pains. The good news is that the barcanista moniker will not go nowhere. I sympathise with the APC guys and I wish them well in their "digging".

However, the assurance is that my commitment to the PDP is unfettered. Having tasted both parties, I will rightly beat my chest that APC is everything undemocratic. It is vindictive and a conspiracy. I know some of you think I was a loser because APC won, but the truth is the electoral triumph of APC does not in anyway define failure or success of my political choice. I have all to glory of for returning to the Umbrella.

May we enjoy a fruitful four years ahead...

Wow....what a pathetic loser... grin a deluded bigot.....n.....low life loser..... angry...lacking in credibility, consistency or truthfulness.....we all know how FFK went from PDP to apc and back again and also hated iboes......now he loves them .....just like u.....every loser Ijaw using iboes and dumping them since 1960.......... grin
R u on drugs too

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by nwaanambra1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
spongeisback:
You really love the sound of your voice man. Today this tomorrow that. Don't you've a wife and kids to take care of

men tht guy and his team needs help ASAP! no time i log-in to NL that you wont see them online talking one trash or the other - they will be among the first beneficiaries of GMB's 5k per month unemployed youths allowee! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
sarahatuba:

Really? That's how you wanna take it?
What if I get all up in your face and say things that you say abt Buhari to you? My guess is you'll take It personal? Cos you're human?
Lool and buhari isn't an 'individual'? Woow
Whatever happened to 'constructive criticism'?? Why 'in your face insults and vile words'....that's the part I dnt get...

Madam I don't like Buhari, he gets paid enough to withstand my attacks.

GEJ is the most cursed President in the world, you can't be lily-livered when you're in politics.
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Hehehehe, madam give this man more bottles jare grin grin grin grin
Make she add am small dogoyaro and monkey tail to the drink cos its like this orijin its no longer in Highness again... Make she look for Benson senior brother arrange come... I must high tonight...

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by coolitempa(f): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
The APC don't know anything pertaining to Politics without bitterness. This is one of the fundamental reasons that made me left them. It's all about politics of anger, hate and bitterness

see what PDP has done. Hingrish is now hard.... grin 'made me to left them'........ grin

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Jesusloveyou: 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
The APC don't know anything pertaining to Politics without bitterness. This is one of the fundamental reasons that made me left them. It's all about politics of anger, hate and bitterness
u lie again,was that ur reason for defection?nobody is begging u to come back,but always say d truth from ur inner heart,be patroitic and non partisan,today u wil say buhari is a good man,tomoro with d same mouth and conscience,u wil also say buhari is bad,speaking from both side of ur mouth is an hypocrate and is very bad

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by obi4eze(m): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:
@ barcanista

Bros I may not be Igbo but I'd gladly join them to spit on your face.

!!*Spits on thread*!!
Saved for future reference gringrin grin
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
nwaanambra1:

men tht guy and his team needs help ASAP! no time i log-in to NL that you wont see them online talking one trash or the other - they will be among the first beneficiaries of GMB's 5k per month unemployed youths allowee! cheesy cheesy

I wonder why a Yoruba man would be answering an Igbo name, anyway it seems you always log in without your brain?

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Firefire(m): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
atlwireles:
First lesson on NL never take any APC cry baby serious. I pray daily never to meet any of them in real life. Based on their online antics, they are some of the most miserable and dishonest humans, on this planet.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
obi4eze:

Saved for future reference

Epic Fail!!
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by xtervaganza(m): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
coolitempa:

see what PDP has done. Hingrish is now hard.... grin 'made me to left them'........ grin
he never had brain from time. The little he had he got from apc members who enlightened him.
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Madam I don't like Buhari, he gets paid enough to withstand my attacks.

GEJ is the most cursed President in the world, you can't be lily-livered when you're in politics.
whatever makes you happy buddy
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Equalizer:

Make she add am small dogoyaro and monkey tail to the drink cos its like this orijin its no longer in Highness again... Make she look for Benson senior brother arrange come... I must high tonight...

You go kill posin wiff lafff grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
sarahatuba:

Maybe you should respect his decision.

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by obi4eze(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u lie again,was that ur reason for defection?nobody is begging u to come back,but always say d truth from ur inner heart,be patroitic and non partisan,today u wil say buhari is a good man,tomoro with d same mouth and conscience,u wil also say buhari is bad,speaking from both side of ur mouth is an hypocrate and is very bad

The guy Sabi lie eh. Till today he doesn't want to say the truth. If he said he decamped because he saw greener pasture there would anyone kill him or are we going to share the benefits with him?
He is just a coward.

Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
barcanista:
Maybe you should respect his decision.
Ugghh what decision is that? And when and how did I disrespect it?
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Mogidi: 11:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
sarahatuba:

Are you by any chance a Fulani damsel?
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Inkman(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
what a bore hole

*clears throat* spits on the thread~ i smell a rotting rat could that be pdps carcass?
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by obi4eze(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Epic Fail!!

I thought you said you won't quote me again.
BTW I want to decamp. How much will you offer me?
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mogidi:

Are you by any chance a Fulani damsel?
Nope! I'm an EDO chick
Re: My Sympathy For APC Nairaland by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
obi4eze:
Mogidi can you guarantee me protection?

I want to join PDP too... grin gringrin
stop being heartless. Nowhere did Barcanista ask for protection

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Agatu Massacre: It’ll Never Happen Again, IGP Assures Reps / APC Hqtrs Shut Down, As Obasanjo, Others Endorse Buhari’s Immediate Resignation / Ozubulu Killings...eyewitness Report

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59