Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. (3882 Views)

My Male Dog Refuses To Mount Females In Heat (Photos) / 3 MONTHS BOX HEAD FEMALE ROTTIE FOR SALE - 80K / Help! Help!! Help!!! My Rottie Got Wound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by darvic1515(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Help, my 16month old rottweiller hasn't come on heat, what can I do? Any advice/experience? That's her pics @10months old.

Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by Haryobame: 10:22am On May 01, 2015
darvic1515:
Help, my 16month old rottweiller hasn't come on heat, what can I do? Any advice/experience? That's her pics @10months old.
re u sure.. She might aav come on a silent heat..nd whaat kind food do u give her
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by darvic1515(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2015
Nope she hasn't, I give her noodles, and fresh pepper soup remnants bones and fish.
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by mayorall(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2015
darvic1515:
Nope she hasn't, I give her noodles, and fresh pepper soup remnants bones and fish.

One of the advantages of processed food.

Reason and solution is available here www.nairaland.com/2280100/how-often-dogs-come-heat
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by darvic1515(m): 11:22pm On May 01, 2015
mayorall:

One of the advantages of processed food.
Reason and solution is available here www.nairaland.com/2280100/how-often-dogs-come-heat
So you mean I should go for a processed food?
And which 1 would you recommend?
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by mayorall(m): 9:56am On May 02, 2015
darvic1515:
. So you mean I should go for a processed food? And which 1 would you recommend?

Read up the thread. you will learn all you have to know.
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by tunjiano: 3:20pm On May 02, 2015
darvic1515:
i guess she has come on heat and u Do know,my dog was 8months wen she came on her 1st heat.if ur Dog is very full you can bring her for my Male Rott.He soo much likes nd enjoy mating.
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by Haryobame: 4:12pm On May 02, 2015
bros do u no d meaning of silent heat.. It means no blood will drop frm her vagina but with a swollen vagina...nd stop giving re pepper..
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by darvic1515(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2015
My vet checked on her and he said she hasn't come on heat not even for once, I know someone that bought outta the litter I bought from and its thesame thing, I'll stop giving her pepper soup and opt for processed food as someone has said here, my fear is just that is it possible she might not come on heat at all?
I once had a gsd which came on heat at about 11month, I mate her then but lost her to parvo-virus which I got from where I mate the gsd.
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by Haryobame: 8:41am On May 03, 2015
okay no worries the dog will surely come on heat..for d food...its veri..okay to use..ready made food..in d like of arion..bingo..diamond..preferable any puppy..food will make it come on heaat fast...u can also try dis supplement..Bitch pill.. Its just 3500..
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by darvic1515(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2015
Haryobame:
okay no worries the dog will surely come on heat..for d food...its veri..okay to use..ready made food..in d like of arion..bingo..diamond..preferable any puppy..food will make it come on heaat fast...u can also try dis supplement..Bitch pill.. Its just 3500..

All right bro I'll checkout for the supplement,(bitch pill) that's the name right?
I'm currently giving her vetzyme B plus E, I think that might also help, just saying dunno anyway.
I'll go get bingo or arion its common here, diamond is kinda scarce here, Thank bros for ya time, I appreciate.

Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by Haryobame: 11:53am On May 03, 2015
. Ure welcom ...bitch pill...vetzyme.is kk..but bitch pill is d best...
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by mayorall(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2015
Haryobame:

Please do you know about Biovit pet mult-vitamins. Is it ok?. Do you know of any better than it?.
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by darvic1515(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2015
Haryobame:
Alright bro thanks can i use the dam pill with the vetzyme? or I should stop it for the dam pill alone?
Bro thanks all along for ya advice and contributions i really appreciate I just wanna notify you of what i noticed from my dog yesterday and today, I noticed the vulva is kinda getting big so i press on it, and I noticed a teal like colour substance coming outta the vulva in very small quantity. I noticed it yesterday and repeated the same dis morning and its still coming out,
I'm just curious cld it be infections or pre heat(if dias anything like dat) I mean if the dog will be coming on heat soon?
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by Haryobame: 8:14pm On May 03, 2015
mayorall:

Please do you know about Biovit pet mult-vitamins. Is it ok?. Do you know of any better than it?.
.nope....d one i knw is for chicken..try vetzyme or vetpet....

1 Like

Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by Haryobame: 8:19pm On May 03, 2015
darvic1515:

Alright bro thanks can i use the dam pill with the vetzyme? or I should stop it for the dam pill alone?
...u can combine d two..but u give 1.tablet of b*tch pill and 2 for vetzyme.
Mind u d b*TCH pills .increaasee d chance of making ur dam pregnancy nd numba of puppy.. Wen.u get it let me knw
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by darvic1515(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2015
Haryobame:
Mind u d b*TCH pills .increaasee d chance of making ur dam pregnancy nd numba of puppy.. Wen.u get it let me knw
Alright bro thanks for the info, I'll let u know as soon as i get it. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by tunjiano: 11:13pm On May 03, 2015
Haryobame:
how is bitch pills used?i guess it's after the Dog has been pregnant right?
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by Haryobame: 12:51am On May 04, 2015
tunjiano:
how is bitch pills used?i guess it's after the Dog has been pregnant right?
bitchpill caan be used beforr .during nd after pregnancy
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by darvic1515(m): 12:56pm On May 06, 2015
Bro thanks all along for ya advice and contributions i really appreciate I just wanna notify you of what i noticed from my dog yesterday and today, I noticed the vulva is kinda getting big so i press on it, and I noticed a teal like colour substance coming outta the vulva in very small quantity. I noticed it yesterday and repeated the same dis morning and its still coming out, I'm just curious cld it be infections or pre heat(if dias anything like dat) I mean if the dog will be coming on heat soon.
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by Haryobame: 4:35pm On May 06, 2015
darvic1515:
Bro thanks all along for ya advice and contributions i really
appreciate I just wanna notify you of what i noticed from my
dog yesterday and today, I noticed the vulva is kinda getting
big so i press on it, and I noticed a teal like colour substance
coming outta the vulva in very small quantity. I noticed it
yesterday and repeated the same dis morning and its still
coming out,
I'm just curious cld it be infections or pre heat(if dias
anything like dat) I mean if the dog will be coming on heat soon.
...d vulvaa look swollen ba..check wedaa she leaks it.....d first blood for heat is aalways dark den it will be cleaar leta
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by darvic1515(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2015
Haryobame:
...d vulvaa look swollen ba..check wedaa she leaks it.....d first blood for heat is aalways dark den it will be cleaar leta
Yes she licks and she did it often, what's coming out is a rich brown colour, like a tea colour. And yes the vulvaa is getting swollen.
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by tunjiano: 7:03am On May 07, 2015
darvic1515:

Yes she licks and she did it often, what's coming out is a rich brown colour, like a tea colour. And yes the vulvaa is getting swollen.
mehn,ur Dog is on Heat.Congratulations,Holla brown for a gud Stud Service.
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by darvic1515(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2015
tunjiano:
mehn,ur Dog is on Heat.Congratulations,Holla brown for a gud Stud Service.
Thanks broda I confirmed that dis morning, blood came out when I press the vulvaa dis morning doe it was very small, pls I'll be needing a bit by bit lesson/enlightenment on how to take care of the dog during pregnancy and after whelping, thanks house i really appreciate u all.
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by tunjiano: 11:21am On May 07, 2015
darvic1515:

Thanks broda I confirmed that dis morning, blood came out when I press the vulvaa dis morning doe it was very small, pls I'll be needing a bit by bit lesson/enlightenment on how to take care of the dog during pregnancy and after whelping, thanks house i really appreciate u all.
count the days nd make sure u don't miss the days,once she's 11days she's ready for mating.
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by darvic1515(m): 1:55pm On May 07, 2015
tunjiano:
count the days nd make sure u don't miss the days,once she's 11days she's ready for mating.
Alright bro thanks a lot, is dia any need to still buy the dam pills supplements? And can i still continue using the vetzyme for her and even during pregnancy?
Sorry that i ask a lot of questions I'm a novice and my vet is not always dia, he's such a busy young man. 283210E2 pls add me up so I cld get access to u more than on here thanks bro, God Bless u.
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by Haryobame: 2:17pm On May 07, 2015
congraats..start ,mating frm day 9 nd day 11 for second mating ,nd day 13 for d last..mating..,,,add me on watss aappp for more info....,;08055646106,,,,
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by tunjiano: 4:16pm On May 07, 2015
darvic1515:

I don't know wat's happening,not been able to add u.add me on whatapp 07065629472
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by younghartz(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2016
darvic1515:

Did u use d dam pill?
Re: Help My Rottie Isn't Coming On Heat. by younghartz(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Haryobame:
bitchpill caan be used beforr .during nd after pregnancy

How do dey use it?

(1) (Reply)

Inside A Dog Meat Factory: Shocking Photos Reveal How Dogs Are Chained Up(pics) / A Diary Of My Visit To My Uncle's House / Adult Pedigree Cane Corso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.