Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Marrying An Unbeliever. From A Christain And Muslim Perspective - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marrying An Unbeliever. From A Christain And Muslim Perspective (609 Views)

I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. / When Unbeliever Appears To Be More Blessed Than You Are / Is It Good To Have Close Friendship With An Unbeliever As A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marrying An Unbeliever. From A Christain And Muslim Perspective by Donfamous(m): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
to the christians, the mslim are unbeliver and vice versa.
in a situation when you want to marry a strong muslim who comes from a deep muslim family. and you are a christian from a strong christain family, that you even think you can work for God, like as an evangelist.
the love between the both of you is like romeo and juliet, and you dont want to ever break her heart. whereas the bible said in 2cor 6:14-16 that what is d relationship between darkness and light, between believer and non-believer!

yet i knw some peeps who married from for so long and they are both practisin diff religion, while some will convert. pls u can share your experience, either yours or other peeps, d challenges we ar likely to face, etc
NOTE. none of us is ready to convert.

strictly for christains and musims.
shallom
Re: Marrying An Unbeliever. From A Christain And Muslim Perspective by Donfamous(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2015
pls this is very important as ur advice are needed

(1) (Reply)

One Sin Will Damn Thee As Certain As Many Sins Will / Gifts Of The Holyspirit; Is Any Of The Gifts Superior To Another? / More Photos Of Africa's Tallest Jesus Statue Set To Be Unveiled In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.