Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? (2216 Views)

How To Tell If A Boy Likes You / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? by Uju4eva(f): 12:36am On Sep 10, 2006
I know, I know, boys should admittely go to the girl and ask them about their relationship. But many boys talk about me being ugly and everything, and is that their sign of liking me, or what? And what else, do they stare alot, I mean what?
Re: How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? by Chxta(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2006
Uju4eva:

I know, I know, boys should admittely go to the girl and ask them about their relationship. But many boys talk about me being ugly and everything,  and is that their sign of liking me, or what? And what else, do they stare alot, I mean what?

Based on the picture in your profile (if that is you), they are blind.
Re: How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? by Uju4eva(f): 12:33am On Sep 13, 2006
yes it is me, It's just that alot of boys find me unattractive, or maybe they just talk about me because they like me, I really don't know, but it is really irritating, Lol, it's a compliment you have just given me, because you said (if that is u), meaning that I could have stolen this pic, because there is a pretty gurl in it, thank u grin
Re: How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? by yankite(m): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2008
i think u need to deal with bigger boys like us,wetin be or num make i hit u up,abi make i come
play with u down south
Re: How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? by yankite(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2008
i think u need to deal with bigger boys like us,wetin be or num make i hit u up,abi make i come
play with u down south grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Know If A Boy Likes You? by zeal22(m): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2008
uju4eva u re wonderful. maybe u re a book worm or somtin, but u re pretty. I tink u should try and associate wit more matured people. the guys u re talking about re just passing time. i will say they dont hate u.

(1) (Reply)

How do i Approach Girls Without Rejection? / We Should Not Welcome Unfaithful Men And Unfaithful Women. / Learn How To Kiss Oh.. Tired Of Hearing The Mtcheeew! Or Slapping Sound!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.