Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

The New Microsoft Website That Guesses Your Age - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The New Microsoft Website That Guesses Your Age (379 Views)

Help: The Website That I Just Finished Developing Is Gone / A Website That You Can Work With 500 Naira Investment / How Can I Make Money From My Website That Has High Traffic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Microsoft Website That Guesses Your Age by alviniconis(m): 7:59am On May 01, 2015
The new website introduced by Microsoft How-Old.net, guess how old you are. The site is way for Microsoft to show off what it's working on behind the scenes, with smarter applications that can use facial recognition and huge amounts of data to make intelligent guesses. Supposedly, the app learns over time from the data everyone uploads, improving and becoming more accurate as more people use it. You can read more from the technical site blog Here

The demo website, isn't highly accurate, but it's give close result to what you are expecting, but its getting better and better, it thinks I'm 29 years old, which is correct at the time i took the picture.

check the source page for more info.

Source by: http://www.iconis.info/2015/04/the-new-microsoft-website-that-guesses.html

(1) (Reply)

WEBHELPMAN: Get Your Hosting And Domain / Test / I Need A Reliable SMTP Server To Handle 2000 email notifications/post daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.