Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) (90371 Views)

Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB / MASSOB Set To Issue Biafra Currency In Exchange Of Naira / Biafra Currency Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by enshi(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2015
after so many attempts by the ngerian goverment to get independence...... they finally did.... it took ghana so many years as well..... one thing i know for sure is that soon and i mean very soon the land of the rising sun the land east of the niger... the BIAFRAN mother land shall be decleared and honoured all over the world..... we are not at logger head with any state we are not waring any body we are just but a suvereign government looking forward to our freedom from something we are tired of being part of... the nigerian state will live and so will the BIAFRAN.... trinidad and tobego are still living. the LAND OF THE RISING SUN is peaceful and will accommodate any form of bilateral unison with the nigeria state. so any body who is of the fear of otherwise should know this for sure. long live ojukwu, long live the niger, long live BIAFRA, long live idi igbos, long live the BIAFRAN colonial.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by help3852: 8:49pm On May 01, 2015
pazienza:

And when Ndiigbo speak with one voice, people like you will say that Ndiigbo are foolish for puting all their eggs in one basket, they are too tribalistic.
No need for harsh statement,you don't know anything about me.

Have igbos spoken with one voice before??
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 01, 2015
eCollynzo:
Youruba people are already on overdrive as usual.
That word Biafra makes them run mad.

Hahaha. Wicked! May you live long
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 01, 2015
we are going home. keep it safe
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ruffDiamond: 10:45pm On May 01, 2015
*in kurrupt voice*[b][/b]SAME OLD SAME OLD SAME BULLSH.T DONT YALL FLATEES GET ANODA RAP i.ve saying da same thing regarding this biafua horsesh.t AND ALL DIS COCKEYED IGBO WARRING ON KEYBOARD FOM D SAFETY OF THEIR RENTED CORNER SHOP WIT OTHER TRIBE THAT IF YALL CURRENT GENERATION DO NT START ANODA CAPPER AGAIN CALLED SECESSION AGAIN THEN YALL BASTARD REMAIN A PROGENY OF THE BASTARD WHO RAN AWAY IN THE MIDDLE OF BATTLE HONESTLY YALL BASTADS IF ALL U CAN DO IS MAKING NOISE HERE angry WE DONT NEED CRIMINALLY MINDED POOPLE AS FELLOW COUNTRYMEN BUT U HAVE TO DO IT BY SHOWING THE REST OF US HOW BRAVE YALL REALLY WE ARE READY ANYTIME angry angryENOUGH OF ALL DIS KEYBOARD WARRING BULLSH.T SO DAMN STALE IM SICK OF hearing all this crap
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by chinae(m): 11:01pm On May 01, 2015
They never loved them nd won't allow them to stay alone. One tin for sure is that the best person or group gets the largest criticisms.
While our Yugoba antagonist waste tym dey hate us, we keep adding more zeros to our income.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by link2jude(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2015
Please can someone just in simple terms list the effects upon Nigeria if the Igbos are let go.

Why are those concerned finding it too hard and very difficult to grant the Igbos a referendum on self rule?

What's the big deal letting the Igbos secedes from Nigeria?
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by OneNaira6: 11:10pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

An illiterate calling someone illiterate, imagine a gullible brain requesting for unrecognised money.

More proof how much an ediot you truly are. Those pounds are history dumbass. In years coming, it'll be something of value especially to museums. Why you think ppl collect old rejected dollars that aren't being used or made anymore. Unlike your worthless, shitty, naira..that biafran pound is getting more profitable as it age and become scarce. You yoruba people are bunch of m0rons. I swear rat ate una brains!!

F2king illiterate. Iti bolibo. Don't disturb me again. Go find someone willing to waste brain cells on you.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Geedhey(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2015
I thought a national conference was held not long ago... if i'm right can someone tell me if the ndigbo leaders raise any motion about wanting a sovereign nation. please do so with link posted please. I can be 100% sure that most peeps here ranting on their keyboard if elected into the house would not move the motion either but Cooly eating the money and shouting one Nigeri. Fact of life no one cares about u only u care about ur self and family.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by kettykin: 11:13pm On May 01, 2015
The biggest mistake biafra willingly made was trying to deliver the yorubas from their oppressors.

The first time was after Ahmadu Bello the sarduana of sokoto gave Awolowo a life jail sentence and a delta igbo Nzeogwu led a cool to alter the political landscape, free Awolowo and make him the prime minister. This proved the biggest undoing of Nzeogwu and Ifeajuna as the same Awolowo after getting released from jail not only joined the government of the north as a commissioner and vice president but also implemented the worst form war crimes against igbos sending millions to their untimely death and for the survivors he pauperised by giving them a paltry £20 for what they had in their bank accounts.

The Second time was after the June 12 election when Abiola ' mandate was seized and Abiola with his wife was murdered only for the north to hand over power to Obasanjo a jail bird .igbos still gave their all for obasanjo through votes and joining the other south south states and south west states in the phantom southern solidarity
Through out obasanjo regime igbos bore the brunt of brutal sharia riots in the north. What did they get in return, immediately obasanjo left power the southern solidarity died immediately as the South-west returned to self enslaved worship of the north via Tinubu with the resultant division of the southern solidarity, political power has now returned to the north .

igbos don't need to go through all they went through in the 60s again.

3 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by OneNaira6: 11:13pm On May 01, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Stop deciving yourself ........even asari dokubo has it

In Benin Republic borders it's Recognised ,in some part of North-africa it is....... Thats why Chinua -achebe urgeD the young igbo's to Get a biafran passport.

Really interesting. Also where can I get a Biafra passport?
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by A1official(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
CHANGE
Abeg Bros wetin concern change concern this matter now.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by OneNaira6: 11:26pm On May 01, 2015
Lmfaooooo I just found where they are selling those notes for money collectors.

Biafran pound is even more profitable than Naira y'all.

1 biafran pound is even 8 dollars to purchase
5 shillings is 15 dollars to purchase
http://www.thebanknotestore.com/world/biafra/biafra.htm

Compared to Nigeria's naira where
20 naira can be bought for 3.20 dollars
5 naira is 1.60 dollars
1000 is merely 35 dollars
http://www.thebanknotestore.com/world/nigeria/nigeria.htm

Even money collectors are aware that naira is a piece of crap paper thus selling it off for peanuts. Ha grin grin
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Dilins(m): 2:11am On May 02, 2015
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/ provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES. Dats rule no. 2 And it's wise if we all abide by it
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by hakeem4(m): 3:08am On May 02, 2015
eCollynzo:
Youruba people are already on overdrive as usual.
That word Biafra makes them run mad.
I just watch a video about nigeria history and IGBO people were just *wint talk*
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by apogeez(m): 3:50am On May 02, 2015
Ymodulus:

Lol!!!! Lwkmd!!!!

I can't just stop laughing!!!! Bro no offense wake up from this delusion.
Biafran Pounds is not accepted as a means of legal tender, its not even recognized on Fx. So what are you saying?

It's just Paper, nothing but Paper.

paper kee biafrans pounds is well register document.. Nt long ego swzerlnd call on them to come an tak dia mony dey fix in dia bank
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by apogeez(m): 3:54am On May 02, 2015
cyril83:

Ibos i know can't stand alone, if you have your independence believe me you will still beg for reunion.
for ur mind
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by frenchman2: 5:33am On May 02, 2015
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by cyril83(m): 6:06am On May 02, 2015
OneNaira6:

More proof how much an ediot you truly are. Those pounds are history dumbass. In years coming, it'll be something of value especially to museums. Why you think ppl collect old rejected dollars that aren't being used or made anymore. Unlike your worthless, shitty, naira..that biafran pound is getting more profitable as it age and become scarce. You yoruba people are bunch of m0rons. I swear rat ate una brains!!

F2king illiterate. Iti bolibo. Don't disturb me again. Go find someone willing to waste brain cells on you.

You are a certified mumu, you don't compare dollar to your pounds that never existed.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ChynoBEATS: 6:30am On May 02, 2015
OneNaira6:

Really interesting. Also where can I get a Biafra passport?
Well i cant really say cos much hasnt been said about it .... Chinua was not happy with the igbo youths cos they snub the call............
The truth is ......with the passport the currency would be accepted as legal tender ......n the Currency'll grow because it's recognized as a currency of a state ........instead of a Region as it's been seen as

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ChynoBEATS: 6:40am On May 02, 2015
the truth still remains that.............IF the igbos dont make N collect the Passports the currency'll loose it's vAlue n the state wont be recognized

The igbo youths...outside the east ..... Are scattered n they're not United .....thats the Major problem we igbos have............

Our Unity matters
Without it this biafran issue'll just be a source of mockery ............
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by shurlermoz(m): 8:42am On May 02, 2015
OneNaira6:

You said Naira is worthless and shitty yet your user name is onenaira6, does that make you worthless and shitty?!
Na question o, no be fight!
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by shurlermoz(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2015
The Igbo nation does not need to be coming to the media to demand for self determination, if you want something you take it.

Its about time the Republic is declared one time and let all doubts be cleared, instead of all this propaganda.

I'm not Igbo, but everybody has a right to association, nobody should be forced to stay where they don't want to be.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Biafracom(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2015
Check out my name, I am a full citizen of BIAFRA.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by OneNaira6: 9:51pm On May 02, 2015
shurlermoz:

You said Naira is worthless and shitty yet your user name is onenaira6, does that make you worthless and shitty?!
Na question o, no be fight!

I made this account when I still believed in that shitty country. When I deluded myself that this country was one and I saw all it's ppl as one. I thank God everyday I opened this account cause begin in this forum showed me what a worthless nation Nigeria is, how devilish, tribalistic and evil yorubas are. I'm grateful for it and I'm not going to drop it. This account opened my eyes. It's a damn shame I can't change my username.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by OneNaira6: 9:55pm On May 02, 2015
cyril83:

You are a certified mumu, you don't compare dollar to your pounds that never existed.

Dude you are a f2king f00l. Go and learn the rules of collection then use that tiny brain you got to determine how it works. 0lodo. I even posted a link of both your naira and biafran pounds worth in collection. Those biafran pounds are selling alot higher than your shitty naira.
As currency...naira is worthless paper
As collection..naira is still a worthless paper.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by AhmedMustapha(m): 9:57pm On May 02, 2015
Well the piece of paper is good for our museums
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by AhmedMustapha(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2015
OneNaira6:

I made this account when I still believed in that shitty country. When I deluded myself that this country was one and I saw all it's ppl as one. I thank God everyday I opened this account cause begin in this forum showed me what a worthless nation Nigeria is, how devilish, tribalistic and evil yorubas are. I'm grateful for it and I'm not going to drop it. This account opened my eyes. It's a damn shame I can't change my username.
So you formed your opinion on a tribe because of your relationship with a few faceless people you met on the forum? If so then that's too bad
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by OneNaira6: 10:06pm On May 02, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

So you formed your opinion on a tribe because of your relationship with a few faceless people you met on the forum? If so then that's too bad

People show their true form when they are faceless. That's been psychological proven. Humans are more likely to show their real self and their heart desires when they are alone and anonymous from whatever outcomes their true self will bring. So yes, this forum gives a clear understanding of yoruba people true believes. Seun and his mods are not even an exception; they are equally the same.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by AhmedMustapha(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2015
OneNaira6:

People show their true form when they are faceless. That's been psychological proven. Humans are more likely to show their real self and their heart desires when they are alone and anonymous from whatever outcomes their true self will bring. So yes, this forum gives a clear understanding of yoruba people true believes. Seun and his mods are not even an exception; they are equally the same.
What I'm saying is if there are fifty million yorubas in Nigeria and you have a hundred thousand of them on Nairaland, isn't it harsh that you make an opinion of such a large number of people based on your experiences with a selected few
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by shurlermoz(m): 8:01am On May 03, 2015
OneNaira6:

So it's only Yorubas that are tribalistic and evil abi?!
Igbos are saints!
Did you realise how tribalistic and evil this statement of yours is?!

A whole tribe is tribalistic and evil yet you benefit from their benevolence at one stage or the other in your life.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by shurlermoz(m): 8:03am On May 03, 2015
@Ahmedmustapha just leave the guy @Onenaira6 alone......he is a bigot, he is pointing one finger not realising the other 4 fingers are directed at him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Minutes Of 2010 Meeting Chaired By Pantami To Fight Christianity / Buhari's Son Yusuf Spotted For The First Time(photos) / Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.