Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,896 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) (89655 Views)

Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB / MASSOB Set To Issue Biafra Currency In Exchange Of Naira / Biafra Currency Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 01, 2015
The purpose of this thread was not to create division. I was just fascinated when i found the money this morning.
I believe in one Nigeria.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by mulattoclaro(m): 12:06pm On May 01, 2015
Eya. Only in their dreams. If not for my love for one Nigeria I would even advocated for their secession. The igbos are the criminal class of Nigeria. If they go kidnapping, stealing, ritual killings, drug trafficking and highway robbery would be a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by duni04(m): 12:07pm On May 01, 2015
The notes are as ugly as Ojukwu undecided
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by proolisa: 12:07pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=33307723]

na so u won use somebody opinion kill ur self
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by jossyj: 12:07pm On May 01, 2015
jamex93:
lolx

that tin na for dream

not in this world will biafra stand

maybe in the next world it might b possible

but in this present world

na lie

i"m sure you"re from Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by OneNaira6: 12:07pm On May 01, 2015
HenryDion:
The purpose of this thread was not to create division. I was just fascinated when i found the money this morning.
I believe in one Nigeria.

Your grandmother would be ashamed of you. I'm already ashamed of you for her. Better go and give that money to better ppl.

You still a f00l believing there are such thing as "one nigeria". I pity you

6 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 01, 2015
OneNaira6:

I'm jealous angry angry angry

How do I get one?

I already burned all the naira I owe, I don't mind getting Biafran pounds and keep for the future jor.
ibo boy shamelessly lying

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by cyril83(m): 12:08pm On May 01, 2015
zendy:

And yet if I ask you why Igbo loved and revered Ojukwu even in death, I'm sure you will not be able tell me. You see what he did as leading his people to death but we Igbos see what he did as leading us to freedom even if he did not succeed. Ojukwu owed Nigeria nothing,all he did was for his people and if I had been born then,I would have been proud to be at the war front prepared to lay down my life too.

Same old and dead thinking, you ibos need to rebrand your thinking so as to move on in life.

You can't keep chasing shadow, biafra is just a name formed by one greedy thief who wanted to turn himself to mugabe of zimbabwe. Biafra can never turned into a country name and if it does, believe me many of you gullible ones will cry for a reunion.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by efilefun(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2015
huh what is this one saying lol [quote author=proolisa post=33308377][/quote]
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2015
jamex93:
lolx

that tin na for dream

not in this world will biafra stand

maybe in the next world it might b possible

but in this present world

na lie

Get ready to go into that next world, the world where dresm becomes reality. Though I love Nigeria, I plead guilty of loving BIAFRA more. Yes, I am guilty.

5 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by jossyj: 12:09pm On May 01, 2015
duni04:
The notes are as ugly as Ojukwu undecided

AND OJUKWU IS MORE HANSON THAN YOUR FATHER EVEN IN THEIR GRAVES

7 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by driand(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2015
HenryDion:
Am in love with the money lol...
you opened the thread, you comment first, you comment second, you've already killed the thread.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Eureka123(f): 12:10pm On May 01, 2015
OneNaira6:

Mtchewwwwwwww. Wake up from your dream. There is no brighter future in Nigeria. The sooner you wake up, the better for you ooo

Do not transfer sentiments to your children who know nothing about the grievances of the past. I'm sure your parents did that and today the circle has continued. We all have one thing or the other against one another. I personally don't agree a lot with the segregation being meted out on the Igbo people, but we should take one second to reflect on our image as well. Ask ourselves why the rest of Nigeria sees us differently? Is it all just pure hatred?? I wouldn't know, but it's worth the shot. Collectively we can build a more tolerating and positive Nigeria. If you can't help to accomplish that, I will.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by shamecurls(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2015
iphanyiuma:
One biafran pound is worth 250 naira and in some cases 280 in ghana it was investigated to worth bout 800 naira....now tell me y nigeria will give them independence if they are not scared of the consequences...

You re very funny.....where did you get these information from? I won't mind knowing the source.....lolx. Do you the financial forces that determine exchange rate or you just coupling up these figures?
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by duni04(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2015
jossyj:

AND OJUKWU IS MORE HANSON THAN YOUR FATHER EVEN IN THEIR GRAVES
So its true that Igbo's can't spell shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ebisike78: 12:11pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=cyril83 post=33306960]

Ibos i know can't stand alone, if you have your independence believe me you will still beg for reunion. Are they 2 beg 4 reunion abi na hausa and yoruba dat is feedn 4rm dia oil money stop decivn ur self bro if biafra stands 2day nigeria don crash cos d don hav anytin 2 generate fund apart 4rm oil

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by cyril83(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2015
johnnynwa:
It means you didn't school in the corridors of history. Ask how the Biafria War got started & don't just make fool of yourself. Ojukwu stood against impunity in the Army. Major Ogundipe supposed to head d army after d military coup bt rather d Hausa/Fulani installed Gowon. It was this injustice Ojukwu kept his faith whn Progrom started in the North against d Easterners. They took war to Ojukwu & not Ojukwu wagging war against anybody. Visit your history books & know what really happened! Again, Biafra Republic is very close to happen. The representations are made in the UN hqtrs to grant them Observer status.

He did not wage war against FG and he declared biafra nation.

You expect FG to fold its harms when one bloody recruit soldier trying to set Nigeria ablaze.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 01, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
sharap modulus..am nt igbo but u yorubas re cowards.. Animals

Ymodulus case Don tire me, the guy na Biafra born, but fura du nunu of Hausa Fulani Don twist his brain finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by OneNaira6: 12:12pm On May 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Why the f2k will I keep a worthless naira where a 100 of it can barely add a dollar to my account. You dey crazy. Unlike you people I don't need a sh1t hole money dwindling down every single day. It's best used as a burning material for bon fire. It's nothing but a worthless piece of paper. A million of it is not even a million. Phulezz

5 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 01, 2015
Op it was just a paper with watercolour as it was never a legal tender because there was never a Biafra

Biafra was an illusion in Ojukwu's mind that never saw the light of day.

Just saying it as it is
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by jossyj: 12:12pm On May 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by cyril83(m): 12:14pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=ebisike78 post=33308492][/quote]

It is only in ibo land you can't find oil, there is oil in the north and south west.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 01, 2015
HenryDion:
Front page things. I dedicate this thread to my Grandma, Helen Ibeleme. grin
Is she single? grin grin grin
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by hizaya61(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2015
I av this money at home

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by zendy: 12:16pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Ibos i know can't stand alone, if you have your independence believe me you will still beg for reunion.

Man don't make laugh, Nigeria is of little or no use to the Igbo man. Biafra will definitely come back because Nigeria is a high level fraud created by the White man. I urge anyone who has these notes (mine are tucked away safe) to keep them safe. They will be worth more than gold when Biafra is restored. Don't worry about the people who support 'one Nigeria'. They are just people who have not yet managed to free themselves of that mental bondage the White Man From Britain put them into so we should put them in our prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by jossyj: 12:16pm On May 01, 2015
duni04:

So its true that Igbo's can't spell shocked

if you know about modern phones you'll understand. Sorry poor boy go and throw that your 3310 into a dust bin.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by freeborn76(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2015
Give Biafra independence make we rest abeg! Shiooorrrrrr! The world is a better place without some people...

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by muscoliscious(f): 12:16pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

An outcast will definately be treated as outcast.
why confusing yourself then
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 01, 2015
[size=25pt]Yolobaz would start hating for no reason[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by OneNaira6: 12:18pm On May 01, 2015
Eureka123:

Do not transfer sentiments to your children who know nothing about the grievances of the past. I'm sure your parents did that and today the circle has continued. We all have one thing or the other against one another. I personally don't agree a lot with the segregation being meted out on the Igbo people, but we should take one second to reflect on our image as well. Ask ourselves why the rest of Nigeria sees us differently? Is it all just pure hatred?? I wouldn't know, but it's worth the shot. Collectively we can build a more tolerating and positive Nigeria. If you can't help to accomplish that, I will.

I care less about other tribes in Nigeria or however they feel about igbos. Only a braindead, backwards individual will try to dum himself/herself down just to fit in a backwards, underdeveloped, not ever amounting to anything, tribalistic infested, parasitic, nation. A smart individual knows when to leave that f2ked up nation and never look back. If not for the love I have for my ppl I would have long burned that worthless passport as well. I highly doubt you're Igbo anyway. You speak like those cowards from the South West...always pretending to be what they are not online.

5 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 01, 2015
eCollynzo:
Youruba people are already on overdrive as usual.
That word Biafra makes them run mad.

Looool,you no lie.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Domaro: 12:19pm On May 01, 2015
5 shilings

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Army Plays Wike's Phone Call At A Press Conference / Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.