Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Have U Heard About It? Globus Sensation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have U Heard About It? Globus Sensation (961 Views)

Have U Ever Been Able To Loose Belly Fat Successfully,please Share Your Stories / Guys Have You Heard About Anal Bleaching? / Help : Pepperish Sensation Few Hours After Defecating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Heard About It? Globus Sensation by Nobody: 10:58am On May 01, 2015
IN 2007 STARTED HAVING THIS STRANGE FEELING OF A FOREIGN BODY IN MY THROAT ALONGSIDE ANXIETY IN MY SYSTEM, LOW MEMORY, AND INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN A CONVERSATION SO WELL.

I STARTED ATTENDING TO MEDICAL REMEDIES BECAUSE I WAS/AM NOT ENJOYING MY LIFE ANYMORE.
THEY DIAGNOSED STREPTOCOCCUS. AND THE ANTIBIOTICS RECOMMENDED WERE ALL ABORTIVE.
HAVE SPENT SO MUCH ON DRUGS AND FOOD SUPPLEMENT. BUT SAME THING PERSISTS.

RECENTLY, A DOCTOR INFERRED IT "GLOBUS SENSATION"
SO NOW AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT IT AND CAN HELP.

WHEN I USE WORM DRUGS, IT SUBSIDES FOR SOME DAYS. I USED ZENTEL LAST WEEK, AND FEEL BETTER FOR NOW. BUT IET NOT A FINAL HEALING AS IT STILL FINDS IT'S WAY BACK.

NAIRALANDERS, I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE AS I AM ONLY DEAD EXISTING.

THANK YOU.
Re: Have U Heard About It? Globus Sensation by Nobody: 11:11am On May 01, 2015
eden2015:
IN 2007 STARTED HAVING THIS STRANGE FEELING OF A FOREIGN BODY IN MY THROAT ALONGSIDE ANXIETY IN MY SYSTEM, LOW MEMORY, AND INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN A CONVERSATION SO WELL.

I STARTED ATTENDING TO MEDICAL REMEDIES BECAUSE I WAS/AM NOT ENJOYING MY LIFE ANYMORE.
THEY DIAGNOSED STREPTOCOCCUS. AND THE ANTIBIOTICS RECOMMENDED WERE ALL ABORTIVE.
HAVE SPENT SO MUCH ON DRUGS AND FOOD SUPPLEMENT. BUT SAME THING PERSISTS.

RECENTLY, A DOCTOR INFERRED IT "GLOBUS SENSATION"
SO NOW AM LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT IT AND CAN HELP.

WHEN I USE WORM DRUGS, IT SUBSIDES FOR SOME DAYS. I USED ZENTEL LAST WEEK, AND FEEL BETTER FOR NOW. BUT IET NOT A FINAL HEALING AS IT STILL FINDS IT'S WAY BACK.

NAIRALANDERS, I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE AS I AM ONLY DEAD EXISTING.

THANK YOU.
Re: Have U Heard About It? Globus Sensation by preciousMI1(f): 6:12pm On May 01, 2015
ok...
Re: Have U Heard About It? Globus Sensation by Gmart22: 12:20am On Oct 08, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] greetings... Eden..i came across your post....regarding the Streptococcus Pyogene. You are not the only one in this...not until this year i diagonize myself of same...having lived with it for over 3 years..taking all sorts of Antibiotics but to no avail. The pain, throat redness and worse of all bad breath it causes...so far have u been able to decipher a lasting solution to this chronic illment..pls share with a brother..likewise me i have always been on the lookout for solution...Thanks
Re: Have U Heard About It? Globus Sensation by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sorry my case is worse compared to what I face mentally n socially.
I do have dull memory, bored lifestyle and increased body temperature, in addition, fear.

Recently I started using a coffee that seems to relieve me of it. And I believe if I continue using it, I will get over it.
Though its expensive, and its good for me since it fights the fungus... All along we were treating bacterial, while its a fungus infection.

So I look forward to when I will be free from this chronic sensation. ..then my life will be more beautiful after 8yrs of suffering.

Thank you.
Re: Have U Heard About It? Globus Sensation by Samcathe: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Cut Out His Own Appendix / Natural Ways To Get Pregnant After 40 / How Many Of You Believe "Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet"? See This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.