Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

How Many Of You Believe "Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet"? See This: - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Many Of You Believe "Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet"? See This: (959 Views)

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / 3 Myths On Pimples You Believe But Are Not True / Fantastic: Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet Oh! Did You Just Say IMPOSSIBLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Believe "Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet"? See This: by BloggerToheeb(m): 2:51am On Jul 22, 2016
Did i hear you say IMPOSSIBLE?

That was also my first impression when I heard it from my doctor, but to be honest with you, it is perfectly real, tested and trusted. Fresh honey with milk as a meal gives you all the classes of food. Let me list out all health benefits of honey and milk for you and why it is balance diet.

Honey contains fructose – a very sweet sugar that is present in many fruit and vegetables. Fructose comprises of over 75% of total composition of honey. Fructose in its pure state is very high in calories and therefore energize the body in a sustainable manner.

Honey is very low in protein, that’s why it is recommended to consume with milk for better result. Honey can serve as a way to increase protein content in your body. It can be by 2%.

Honey comprises of essential vitamins & minerals – vitamin B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin) and vitamin B5 (panthothenate),

Minerals in honey are: calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus and some other trace elements like iron, zinc and manganese. Remember dark honey are richer in minerals than lighter honey

Though honey has very low water content, but always remember the lesser the water, the better the quality of the honey.

This means Honey contains all the six classes of food except fat

I believe You already know nutrients in milk.

Thinking of what milk to buy?

Raw milk is always the best but most people can't find it. So when considering which milk to buy, make sure it is low-fat. Do not buy evaporated or condensed milk, they have been fortified and have high content of fat. When you see the word "fortified" on a milk label, it also means "enriched". The producer have taken out what nature put in it and fortified with chemicals.

Powdered milk is very good especially powdered soya milk. Soya milk is very low in fat and high in energy. You can buy cheese provided you know the source. Taking honey with cheese is really a superb combination and you are good to go.

Therefore, if you've been thinking of diet that will provide you with all classes of food or you have little amount of money and wanted to satisfy yourself with all essential vitamins and all that, don't dull, you can always go for the two combo

Note: Always be considerate in any food you eat for better control of obesity and cholesterol. 1 table spoonful of honey contains 64 calories, I take 1 or 2 spoonful of honey and add plenty of milk, then I mix it water, preferably hot. It is okay. What are you waiting for?

COMPILED BY BLOGGER TOHEEB. CEO Founder of ALIVEANDSTURDY.. You can comment below for kind regards or any dissatisfaction
Re: How Many Of You Believe "Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet"? See This: by Oblitz(m): 3:07am On Jul 22, 2016
nice write up

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Believe "Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet"? See This: by BloggerToheeb(m): 3:13am On Jul 22, 2016
Thanks Oblitz. Glad you show you liked it!
Re: How Many Of You Believe "Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet"? See This: by BloggerToheeb(m): 3:15am On Jul 22, 2016
Glad you show you like it!
Oblitz:
nice write up
Re: How Many Of You Believe "Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet"? See This: by peterock(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
Did i hear you say IMPOSSIBLE?

That was also my first impression when I heard it from my doctor, but to be honest with you, it is perfectly real, tested and trusted. Fresh honey with milk as a meal gives you all the classes of food. Let me list out all health benefits of honey and milk for you and why it is balance diet.

Honey contains fructose – a very sweet sugar that is present in many fruit and vegetables. Fructose comprises of over 75% of total composition of honey. Fructose in its pure state is very high in calories and therefore energize the body in a sustainable manner.[/i]

We have a large quantity of HONEY from Taraba state ready
for supply.
All Pure unadulterated,
we can show you all the methods of
checking if the honey you buy is pure, if you like
you can retail as follows
750ml --N1,500
500ml--N1,000
wholesale is from 20litres above please call or email me
rayses2006@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Believe "Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet"? See This: by BloggerToheeb(m): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2016
Nice one! peterock

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Believe "Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet"? See This: by BloggerToheeb(m): 12:57am On Jul 24, 2016
http://www.aliveandsturdy.com/2016/05/honey-milk-balanced-diet.html?m=1 . Sorry. I don't put the source - that's the link to the source
Re: How Many Of You Believe "Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet"? See This: by Flexherbal(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2016
Thanks OP. God did not leave us without a solution to any health challenge.
Re: How Many Of You Believe "Honey And Milk Gives Balanced Diet"? See This: by BloggerToheeb(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2016
You've said it all FlexHerbal.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Help With Valid Info On Hepatitis / Warning!!! Pls Don't Eat Or Buy Anytin At These Places Dis December / Help My Freind Fight Tramadol Adiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.