Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

My Girlfriend Returned My Ring - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Returned My Ring (2259 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend But My Family Don't Want Us To Marry. / Woman! Know Thyself! You Are More Than A Ring And A Title. / The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by Nobody: 11:41am On May 01, 2015
I engaged a lady last year Dec, after so much advices from my parents to chose wisely.
I am a graduate while she holds a perfect ssce result and has passed her UTME now hoping to admitted.
She is 23yrs and staying with her younger ones, the parents and elderly ones are in village while am in Abuja trying to make ends meet.
The first time she visited my parents, she snicked my sister's phone and saw our chats(me and my sister). In the chat my sister complained of her multiple calls from men particularly but any other thing she's very ok to mother them , she therefore called me saying:
Girl: am no longer happy in your house.
I asked why! she told me the chats and said all the calls is with me embarassedI engaged a lady last year Dec, after so much advices from my parents to chose wisely.
I am a graduate while she holds a perfect ssce result and has passed her UTME now hoping to admitted.
She is 23yrs and staying with her younger ones, the parents and elderly ones are in village while am in Abuja trying to make ends meet.
The first time she visited my parents, she snicked my sister's phone and saw our chats(me and my sister). In the chat my sister complained of her multiple calls from men particularly but any other thing she's very ok to mother them , she therefore called me saying:
I asked why! she told me the chats and said all the calls is with me. simply i said ok.
She saw my chat again with my sister when she told me wife doesn't answer her calls again, her hands are off I should go marry my wife.
My then wife to be now threw my ring at me and returned the phone i bought for her! saying they didn't tie her to me all my appeals were roughly neglected.
In her phone, she forgot to log off her facebook and therein i 2,879 friends mostly men.
Her chats with men during her engagement period was heartbreaking. pronoucing love to ppl and showing them directions to the house but the worst of it all she refuses me knowing her place till we partially broke up.
Now she tells me her chats was formality.

I need your take on this little.
Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by Basildvalour(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2015
Chairman, catch another fish

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by Dannidom(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2015
kura247:
I engaged a lady last year Dec, after so much advices from my parents to chose wisely.
I asked why! she told me the chats and said all the calls is with me embarassedI engaged a lady last year Dec, after so much advices from my parents to chose wisely.
I asked why! she told me the chats and said all the calls is with me. simply i said ok.
She saw my chat again with my sister when she told me wife doesn't answer her calls again, her hands are off I should go marry my wife.
My then wife to be now threw my ring at me and returned the phone i bought for her! saying they didn't tie her to me all my appeals were roughly neglected.
In her phone, she forgot to log off her facebook and therein i 2,879 friends mostly men.
Her chats with men during her engagement period was heartbreaking. pronoucing love to ppl and showing them directions to the house but the worst of it all she refuses me knowing her place till we partially broke up.

Your babe go be like

*in psquare's voice*

"Oya take it back take it back Alhaji ehn"
Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by delishpot: 11:53am On May 01, 2015
let me modify, I been no see tha last part. Abeg, that girl and you nor fit gel. Move forward and look for another babe.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by bukatyne(f): 1:02pm On May 01, 2015

@OP:

Your story is like french angry

You mean your exs had the guts to go through your sister's phone and was stup.I.d enough to challenge you with the chats she saw?

Most of 2,500+ FB friends are males? Did she go to a boys' only school

You are surely better off without her.

Now This is good riddance to bad rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by simpleseyi: 1:12pm On May 01, 2015
You are too dull. You are of of her naive victims. The girl has dumped you and moved on to the next victim. You wanted to marry a 23 years SSCE holder LovePeddler. Go get a life.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by lilmax(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2015
simpleseyi:

You wanted to marry a 23 years SSCE holder LovePeddler. Go get a life.
Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by ireneidiva(f): 1:53pm On May 01, 2015
Move on
Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by cococandy(f): 3:21pm On May 01, 2015
Why would she go through your sister's phone?
SMH.

That part ruined it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by NifemiOlu(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2015
embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by focus7: 5:11pm On May 01, 2015
Though your write up is difficult to comprehend but I manage to get some facts that form the bases for my counsel. Forget that lady and move forward, there many wife materials outside their waiting for the right man to come, step out you will find your match mate.
Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by pretydiva(f): 5:16pm On May 01, 2015
D earlier u leave her,d berra 4 u
Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 01, 2015
move on ooo , move on .
Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by 5minsmadness: 5:49pm On May 01, 2015
Lord help me, I don't know why I find this funny grin

SO wait op, you still want to reconcile with her or what? grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by ivyT(f): 6:32pm On May 01, 2015
RIP to #StandardNigerianEnglish

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by EfemenaXY: 7:19pm On May 01, 2015
Couldn't make heads or tails of this story.
Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 01, 2015
kura247:

I hope you collected the ring back

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by bellong: 9:17pm On May 01, 2015
Is it a gold ring? Are you worried about the resale value?

I can help you to sell the ring and make good money.

Let me know if you are interested and how many karat gold is it including the weight?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by EfemenaXY: 11:17pm On May 01, 2015
bellong:
Is it a gold ring? Are you worried about the resale value?

I can help you to sell the ring and make good money.

Let me know if you are interested and how many karat gold is it including the weight?

Lol! Opportunist! grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by armyofone(m): 3:38am On May 02, 2015
Let this girl go. She is about going for high education and your ring is like a weigh down her spine. Sell the ring and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by bellong: 5:56am On May 02, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Opportunist! grin grin grin

He shouldn't lose in two folds....

Only watching out for a brother...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by EfemenaXY: 1:45pm On May 02, 2015
bellong:

He shouldn't lose in two folds....

Only watching out for a brother...

ROTF! cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by Nobody: 11:45am On May 05, 2015
@babyosisi i collected it back

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 05, 2015
Kura247, you should kill a ram for thanksgiving. You just dodged a bullet. And there's really no need to rush in getting married. Take your time, look well and stop choosing by physical beauty alone. Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Returned My Ring by KanwuliaJara: 4:00pm On May 05, 2015
If you need our 'take' on 'this'. . . .you are indeed a WUSE! kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant Parent Say Sorry? / Please Help ! My Dad Curses A Me And My Siblings A Lot / Its Time To Say Goodbye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.