Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Its Time To Say Goodbye - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Time To Say Goodbye (2259 Views)

Ladies Say Goodbye To Pad And Tampon / 12 Things To Say No To In Your Marriage / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
It's really difficult to say goodbye to all the lovely people in the house but i think its time for me to go.

i took nairaland as my true family cos due to my condition(deafness) i always find it difficult to communicate with people physically but this platform gave me that opportunity to air my views without fear. infact, some people use to call me sir which i believe they will not call me if we are talking face to face.

Shout out to seun for creating this wonderful platform, all thanks to the moderators to their hard work(dem sabi ban me eeh) and to all members, may God bless you.

Special thanks to @mariangeles and @nnamebuka for once helping me when my wife was pregnant.

To those that promise me something and is yet to fulfil it including and others, you can always reach me or my family on 08.

Lastly, if i owe,scam,lie,cheat or do anything bad to anyone on this forum, the person should come out now so that everything will be settled.
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
I should have deactivate immediately but i'm waiting for anybody who may have something against me.

while on this forum, i operated two monikers which were Udoji2021 and this one. Anyone that has something against those monikers should say it now or remain quiet forever. thank you all
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Where are you going na?
Don't u dare try to commit suicide

Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
Where are you going na?
Don't u dare try to commit suicide
It has not come to that, i just want to sell my phone and remain indoors and think about my life before taking another step. it's well dear
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Acidbath: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Trap. grin

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Acidbath:
Trap. grin
MEANING?
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kingkum:

It has not come to that, i just want to sell my phone and remain indoors and think about my life before taking another step. it's well dear

Good idea, we'll miss u .why disconnect from Nairaland though..it's not dat deep na
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

Good idea, we'll miss u .why disconnect from Nairaland though..it's not dat deep na
I want to first of all sell my phone to settle a very pressing issue.

Then i will think deeply about my life if its worth living or leaving this wicked world entirely, don't get me wrong, i don't need money from anyone. God should come to me if he truly exist or i will meet him myself to ask him why all this.
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Jeon(f): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kingkum:

Why
shocked
Do you want to isolate yourself totally?

2 Likes

Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jeon:

Why
shocked
Do you want to isolate yourself totally?
Excaltly. i'm not testing god but if he did not show me his face or power that he exists, i will go and meet him. maybe just maybe, he can tell me the reason for all this suffering
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Jeon(f): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kingkum:

Excaltly. i'm not testing god but if he did not show me his face or power that he exists, i will go and meet him. maybe just maybe, he can tell me the reason for all this suffering

Why all these?
You are good, don't be surprised to see people who are worst than you are still putting on a smiling face . Better stop making it hard for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jeon:

Why all these?
You are good, don't be surprised to see people who are worst than you are still putting on a smiling face . Better stop making it hard for yourself.
I understand.

thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Lastpharoah33: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
I'm sorry we didn't speak on the phone as I promised, alot has been going on for the past 4 days man.

Reaching to the point of questioning about the God's existence is the height of your trials and tribulations.

I don't know the right words to tell you in this condition but all I can say is, quiters never win.

Thread carefully.

3 Likes

Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by izywzy: 2:11am On Aug 02, 2022
PLS GIMME UR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT B4 U GO I BEG
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Toma2: 2:59am On Aug 02, 2022
izywzy:

1 Like

Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2022
izywzy:
I don't have one
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
I'm sorry we didn't speak on the phone as I promised, alot has been going on for the past 4 days man.

Reaching to the point of questioning about the God's existence is the height of your trials and tribulations.

I don't know the right words to tell you in this condition but all I can say is, quiters never win.

Thread carefully.
Thanks sir
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2022
Kingkum:
I should have deactivate immediately but i'm waiting for anybody who may have something against me.

while on this forum, i operated two monikers which were Udoji2021 and this one. Anyone that has something against those monikers should say it now or remain quiet forever. thank you all
my udoji2021 account has been deactivated. this one will follow shortly.
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by frozen70(f): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2022
Kingkum:

So what about your wife and kids

Are you taking them along

Or you want them to miss you and suffer more

Pls I need your reply
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2022
frozen70:

So what about your wife and kids

Are you taking them along

Or you want them to miss you and suffer more

Pls I need your reply
I have considered that too, but it seems my presence is root of all the problems. i believe they will survive. i don't how they will do it but i strongly believe am the cause of all the problems each of them is facing. thanks for your concern
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by frozen70(f): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2022
Kingkum:

I have considered that too, but it seems my presence is root of all the problems. i believe they will survive. i don't how they will do it but i strongly believe am the cause of all the problems each of them is facing. thanks for your concern

I love this uoir reply

Now tell us exactly what the problem is without leaving anything out

I am interested in your case, only if you will be transparent enough

2 Likes

Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2022
frozen70:

I love this uoir reply

Now tell us exactly what the problem is without leaving anything out

I am interested in your case, only if you will be transparent enough
My story is long and pathetic. i don't think any human can help at this point.

From having a rare health condition to life difficulties, spiritual problems to now a nearly broken marriage. what pains me more is the badluck that is following me, if things were atleast going well with me, i should have overlook some of this things and focus.
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by frozen70(f): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2022
Kingkum:

My story is long and pathetic. i don't think any human can help at this point.

From having a rare health condition to life difficulties, spiritual problems to now a nearly broken marriage. what pains me more is the badluck that is following me, if things were atleast going well with me, i should have overlook some of this things and focus.

So you just concluded that bad luck is following you in addition to your health problems

Well, I think your family is far from you, meaning either you distanced yourself from them or they are not showing you love

May God never allow you to take your life and if you force yourself to do so

Then you are destined
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2022
frozen70:

So you just concluded that bad luck is following you in addition to your health problems

Well, I think your family is far from you, meaning either you distanced yourself from them or they are not showing you love

May God never allow you to take your life and if you force yourself to do so

Then you are destined
You summarize everything correctly in few sentences as if you are here.

but i can't blame anyone cos i believe karma is on my case. do you know that i once drank poison to end my life but god did not want to me go that time so that he can unleash all he had in stock for me? it was the most painful experience in my life.

i don't even want much in this life as a person, i even dedicated myself to help people to atone for my sins but mba! the fire on my head keep increasing. worst is how i don't have anyone to talk to, english language is a scarce commodity here talkless of people who can use it in sign language.

thanks for the time.
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Ebakere: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2022
No matter what happens please,

DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by frozen70(f): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2022
Kingkum:

You summarize everything correctly in few sentences as if you are here.

but i can't blame anyone cos i believe karma is on my case. do you know that i once drank poison to end my life but god did not want to me go that time so that he can unleash all he had in stock for me? it was the most painful experience in my life.

i don't even want much in this life as a person, i even dedicated myself to help people to atone for my sins but mba! the fire on my head keep increasing. worst is how i don't have anyone to talk to, english language is a scarce commodity here talkless of people who can use it in sign language.

thanks for the time.

Hmmm

Let the will of God be done in your life
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by ahnie: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
@kingkum I don't understand why you called me out.PLEASE I NEVER PROMISED YOU ANYTHING.

You asked if I was interested in buying YAMS and I vividly told you **,NO ,that you should tarry for a while,that if I have needs for the yams I would get in touch with you**

pls kindly modify your write up and strike my monicker out.

Thanks!
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by Kingkum: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
ahnie:
@kingkum I don't understand why you called me out.PLEASE I NEVER PROMISED YOU ANYTHING.

You asked if I was interested in buying YAMS and I vividly told you **,NO ,that you should tarry for a while,that if I have needs for the yams I would get in touch with you**

pls kindly modify your write up and strike my monicker out.

Thanks!

You misunderstood me ma, i did not call you out. and what you said is very correct. i will take down the post now.
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by ahnie: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
@kingkum I don't know exactly what you're going thru,you alone knows it.
But suicide may look enticing....trust me when I tell you I have been there in that same road years ago,mine was depression.

I have seen alot, everyone has problems how we tackle it is all that matters.
I don't know how religious you are.....but pls go to God in prayers.

If ever you want to talk...I cud introduce you to a friend online that helped me won my battles.
I cud drop my WhatsApp number if you're interested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by ahnie: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingkum:

You misunderstood me ma, i did not call you out. and what you said is very correct. i will take down the post now.
Ok!thanks.
Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by ahnie: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingkum:

You care alot about what people would say about you,and I find that very annoying.
If people's opinion about you matters alot,my Friend you won't go anywhere in life.

In as much as my deeds are right,I don't harm or causes pains to people,I go about my normal business ,my hands are clean, honestly I care less of what people think of me.

4 Likes

Re: Its Time To Say Goodbye by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
izywzy:

Werey grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Returned My Ring / PHOTO: Mother And Daughter Gives Birth Same Week For The Same Man / High Chair For Baby For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.