Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero (24848 Views)

Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" / APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by jossyj: 1:02pm On May 01, 2015
ldpele:
The way I see this government, denying to statement credited to them go plenty oo

my bros whale day oo
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 01, 2015
Freedom before speech and during speech, I can guarantee but freedom after speech, that I cannot guarantee.
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

I have weighed the actions of GMB and his representatives on both scales.
I have found them wanting.

Any attempt, no matter how feeble, to gag or employ weapons of blackmail, suppression and intimidation against our collective right as a people to freedom of expression must be condemned in the strongest possible terms.

However,
ubi jus ibi remedium
smiley
sharap you inconsequential fool.. You keep blabing like you are a king-maker in Nigeria or you have any relevance in APC or Nigeria. What are you people gonna do if buhari decides to ban ait or any media house he so desires? You people should spare us the foolishness.

Buhari will be the president come may29, and he can as well ban any media outlet he so desires, heavens won't fall down.

Gej did worst and nothing happened. So you people should stop acting as if buhari must do your biddings.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by ldpele(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2015
literarymathy:
This issue is being over exaggerated for God's sake. AIT acts as if they are without blemish. Buhari is a human being. It is normal for him to want to stop AIT from covering his events after what they did to him. Anyway, whether they like it or not, Buhari has come to stay as president and AIT is more in need of him than he is of them.
i pity u because u refused to call a spade a spade, so it has now moved to who is without blemish abi? Not till nairaland and orijin will be threatened before u know that decrees are about been rolled out.
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by jossyj: 1:06pm On May 01, 2015
literarymathy:
This issue is being over exaggerated for God's sake. AIT acts as if they are without blemish. Buhari is a human being. It is normal for him to want to stop AIT from covering his events after what they did to him. Anyway, whether they like it or not, Buhari has come to stay as president and AIT is more in need of him than he is of them.

How?
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by abubkhr: 1:07pm On May 01, 2015
@ OP just say you were shocked not many people you and your likes were shocked.
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 01, 2015
I want to believe that Buhari did not give such ban order. Like he said earlier the decree 4 of 29th March 1984 cannot be used in this responsible democratic era where section 32 and 39 of Nigerian constitution has provided for all media houses and right of citizens to be informed of happenings in the polity.
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by olaniyanc: 1:08pm On May 01, 2015
tchidi:
*yawn*

Una too like dogon turanci! angry angry angry

PDP PACK YOUR BAGS AND GO AND LEAVE ASO ROCK. LEAVE BUHARI ALONE TO RUN THE SHOW NOW. JONATHAN AND PDP ARE BAD LOSERS. ENOUGH OF CAMPAIGN AFTER ELECTION. PDP. DAMN!!!!!
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by tunde1200(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2015
politics of bitterness politics of hates!!! lipsrsealed
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by Charly68: 1:14pm On May 01, 2015
Hero ko Hero ni ! How could Dokpesi become an hero from the saga. He started the mess.
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by sainty2k3(m): 1:20pm On May 01, 2015
@op if Dokpesi is your hero, then I already know the kind of person U are.

My observation - someone on Nairaland (either seun himself or one of the so called superman is against Buhari). Every topic by any dullard against Buhari now makes frontpage. Mtchew
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by hamilton62(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Ait is really in a deep shiit! Just watch out!
Dear, I bet you, AIT isn't... It's now a media firm of concentration on this government by her citizens.
My advice to the present Government is to overlook AIT and let them stand on what they believe or let it destroy them if they garnish journalism with hatred.
I will always say this again and again... If AIT or other media houses will say the truth let them air it because that's what true democracy is and Nigerians are craving for the informations especially now they voted more seriously than previously...
Definitely CHANGE is inevitable; mind you, it's either positive or negative both from the government and citizens but I remain optimistic because a better Nigeria will favour we all as citizens not party members.
Thanks!
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 01, 2015
olaniyanc:

PDP PACK YOUR BAGS AND GO AND LEAVE ASO ROCK. LEAVE BUHARI ALONE TO RUN THE SHOW NOW. JONATHAN AND PDP ARE BAD LOSERS. ENOUGH OF CAMPAIGN AFTER ELECTION. PDP. DAMN!!!!!

Dude, why u quote me na? I find ya trouble? undecided
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by hamilton62(m): 1:32pm On May 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
sharap you inconsequential fool.. You keep blabing like you are a king-maker in Nigeria or you have any relevance in APC or Nigeria. What are you people gonna do if buhari decides to ban ait or any media house he so desires? You people should spare us the foolishness.

Buhari will be the president come may29, and he can as well ban any media outlet he so desires, heavens won't fall down.

Gej did worst and nothing happened. So you people should stop acting as if buhari must do your biddings.

Nonsense
Sincerely are you sane?
I asked a question, because the above is telling me that you don't understand what democracy is.
Before you misunderstand and start cursing because that seems the norm here nowadays: my question has only 2 types of Answers (Yes or No) anything more than 1 of the answers shows that you didn't even understand the thread talk more of quoting others.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by babyfaceafrica: 1:40pm On May 01, 2015
I still do not see how dokpesi became and hero and how buhari got enemies...it is when Buhari enters that I will know where he wants to swerve ,I don't base my judgement on lame journalism..I feel someone wants to score a cheap political point with this ...not with me!!!
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 01, 2015
oloriooko:
Obunu
Aini Ilaakaye n Da e lamu. Ogbeni Pare bi Iso. Mi o ni akoko fun e
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by betterpikinn: 1:51pm On May 01, 2015
kristisking:
Common sense is not common to you.What if he dies before he is sworn in?Stop being irrational in your thinking.
It is you and all your family members that will die before May 29.
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by Hemanwel(m): 1:57pm On May 01, 2015
afuye:
If I were Bihari, I order the full closure of AIT my assumption of office
I just dont get it: what has GMB and APC turned the brains of Nigerian youths into?Something is definitely wrong somewhere,cos I think this has gone beyond an ordinary love for GMB.
What justification have you got for an undemocratic act such as this one?You who wanted a better democratic government than the out-going one.Oh,you want to justify your vote for him was well thoughtout and so,you're ready to blindly support him, even when he obviously goofs?
I shake my head for those who paid through their nose to get you schooled.
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by Burger01(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2015
Dokpepsi hero! Hero my foot... Hero to the feeble onescheesy
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by ollyruffy: 2:04pm On May 01, 2015
Whatever. As for me, my household and associates, we boycott watching AIT since when it became an annexe of NTA that GEJ was using to propagate his brainless lies to the masses.
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by kristisking(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2015
betterpikinn:

It is you and all your family members that will die before May 29.
Madness beyond repair.Well I pray for you to get well soon.
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by LastProphet: 2:14pm On May 01, 2015
Only fools continue to follow Jonathan and his useless agents like AIT. If you think that is banning, wait till sane people start demanding the closure and demolition of AIT, nonsense ediots!
So freedom of expression means you put lie about someone an TV and then it is discovered to be a lie then you just walk away unscatched? The OP must need fool's remedy to return to sanity
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by philips70(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2015
hamilton62:

Sincerely are you sane?
I asked a question, because the above is telling me that you don't understand what democracy is.
Before you misunderstand and start cursing because that seems the norm here nowadays: my question has only 2 types of Answers (Yes or No) anything more than 1 of the answers shows that you didn't even understand the thread talk more of quoting others.
Thanks.

Were we in a dictatorship when newspapers were seized and Aljazeera reporters locked up for days while GEJ looked the other way as if he is no longer the president? You guys have seen proofs of giants of democracy worldwide do similar stuffs to media houses who didn't do a quarter of what GMB and his team did. Who told you guys freedom of press do not come with rules and repercussions? Did Buhari proscribe AIT as president elect? Fact is PDP and their sympathisers are just looking for every means of giving a bad name to a government that has never been. Like I have said earlier the PDP is going to die a natural death when this same government who they want to terminate before the embryo starts dishing out how a sane government should be in a developing world. Till then you guys should enjoy your new status as children of multiple anger.
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by PStacks(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2015
Bunch of lengthy jargon.
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by guyXander(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2015

Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by vision2022: 2:27pm On May 01, 2015
I keep on saying it, AIT should appologise to peoples GENERAL and Nigerians for the embrassement they cause to us during electioniaring campaign, b/cos whether Dokpesi aggreed or not, this incoming govt will not patronise AIT and will not have anything to do with AIT, although the staff will be the receiving end, thats my fear.
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by TRUTHTOPOWER: 2:39pm On May 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

I have weighed the actions of GMB and his representatives on both scales.
I have found them wanting.

Any attempt, no matter how feeble, to gag or employ weapons of blackmail, suppression and intimidation against our collective right as a people to freedom of expression must be condemned in the strongest possible terms.

However,
ubi jus ibi remedium
smiley

Did AIT malign/criticize Buhari in Good faith? No! NBC reprimanded both AIT and NTA for airing malicious propaganda against GMB. Now AIT wants a front row seat with the Gen. Is it too much to ask for terms of engagement? Read About other western world actions against malicious media. distinguish between extremely harsh criticism from an ideologically hostile media or organization on the one hand and a paid propaganda of half truths and full blown lies engineered towards character assassination. Trust me it is easier to debate openly and befriend the former who sincerely attacks than the latter who makes profit from your misery
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by martkol: 2:46pm On May 01, 2015
Do you call Dokpesi an here? He is an hero indeed upon all the hatred campaign against GMB, an billions of naira collected from GEJ? if I were GMB I would have ban AIT for my coverage Dokpesi of all people bastard nd stupid man because of me he lost his intergrity he can only be hero infront of his co-useless and greedy people like him
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by Ekugbeh(m): 2:51pm On May 01, 2015
D APCs shud nt wori. Dat same de used on Jona z gnna b used on dem also

1 Like

Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by Ekugbeh(m): 2:52pm On May 01, 2015
D APCs shud nt wori. Dat whip same de used on Jona z gnna b used on dem also
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by billyG(m): 2:57pm On May 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/01/ait-how-buharis-alleged-ban-got-him-enemies-made-dokpesi-a-hero/
See d kind of long grammer yu wrote or copy 4 matter that has been settled & GMB vindicated as 4 Dokpesi a Hero tell that to d Pigs.
Re: How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero by halimat38(f): 3:00pm On May 01, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The ancient one was testing the water to know the reactions of Nigerians when he smuggles back his decree.He did not expect this type of backlash thats why he denied it.The guy still thinks we are in millitary era and 1984 where he can do anything he wants and jail anyone who opposes him cheesy cheesy cheesy angry

#DAURADULLARD cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
#BABAONECHANCE grin grin grin grin

Am a political member of APC America 100% die hard fan of Buhari,but on this i must say here in America we all know Fox news is for reuplicans while MSNBC is for Democrats,this is democracy Nigeria should be free from all this by now and i believe things will change for good we are getting there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore: Melaye’s N50k Book Is Cut And Paste Of Newspaper Articles / Anambra 2021: Maduka Makes Case For PDP, Releases 25 Campaign Vehicles To PDP / Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.