Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Should I Still Wait For An Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Wait For An Answer (1117 Views)

I Still Love You Halfricanadian. / Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back? / I Can Still Wait-Eketi Edima Ette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Wait For An Answer by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 01, 2015
Greetings highly esteemed Romancelanders.I would really appreciate a sincere answer concerning an issue of the heart that is presently bugging me.
There is this lady that I have known for almost a year now.I have been calling her once in a while and chatting with her also.I realized I liked her a lot and wanted to be with her.I have been sort of priming her mind about it for some weeks now.I finally took her to a place for drinks and I told her I wasnt gonna beat about the bush and thatshe probably knew my intention already and asked that we start a relationship.She said she wasnt going to give me an answer immediately.I said ok and we continued gisting about some other things.This morning I called her and asked her if she considered my proposal and if she has reached a decision?She said she hasnt made up her mind yet and hasnt been thinking about it.Fellow ramancelanders...do I still have a shot with this lady or I should just move on?Any need to ask her for a response again?I feel having asked formally 2 days ago if she is really interested she would have reached a decision by now.Should I still call her and be friendly?I sent her a text this morning it was like a poem and to wish her a happy new month.she didnt reply but when I called her just to ask what her respomse was about me asking her out she quickly added that she saw my text but hasnt had time to reply cause she was busy with house chores.
So dear friends..please opionins and comments are welcome..Please Lets be sincere and civil...thanks
Re: Should I Still Wait For An Answer by dulux07(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2015
Give her time, if u think shes worth it, cos she hasnt raised any red flag for u 2quit. Dont pressurize her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Wait For An Answer by DebbieISP(f): 12:25pm On May 01, 2015
VanLucius:
Greetings highly esteemed Romancelanders.I would really appreciate a sincere answer concerning an issue of the heart that is presently bugging me.
There is this lady that I have known for almost a year now.I have been calling her once in a while and chatting with her also.I realized I liked her a lot and wanted to be with her.I have been sort of priming her mind about it for some weeks now.I finally took her to a place for drinks and I told her I wasnt gonna beat about the bush and thatshe probably knew my intention already and asked that we start a relationship.She said she wasnt going to give me an answer immediately.I said ok and we continued gisting about some other things.This morning I called her and asked her if she considered my proposal and if she has reached a decision?She said she hasnt made up her mind yet and hasnt been thinking about it.Fellow ramancelanders...do I still have a shot with this lady or I should just move on?Any need to ask her for a response again?I feel having asked formally 2 days ago if she is really interested she would have reached a decision by now.Should I still call her and be friendly?I sent her a text this morning it was like a poem and to wish her a happy new month.she didnt reply but when I called her just to ask what her respomse was about me asking her out she quickly added that she saw my text but hasnt had time to reply cause she was busy with house chores.
So dear friends..please opionins and comments are welcome..Please Lets be sincere and civil...thanks
It's too early to move on since you only made it formal two days ago.
Give her time.... Most Ladies love to play hard to get even if they're head over heels for you
Re: Should I Still Wait For An Answer by zadok60: 12:43pm On May 01, 2015
a patient dog eats the fattest bone
Re: Should I Still Wait For An Answer by write2obi(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2015
Dude you've know this girls for a whole year, so she already know if she is going to date you or not, even before you asked, haven said that, i think you should give her sometime, but don't forget to call and text her regularly to know how she is doing even if she doesn't call back or reply don't be discouraged. With time she will come around.
Re: Should I Still Wait For An Answer by izuch(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2015
Depends on what you want from her, a serious relationship or just a bleep budy? If its just bleep give her a week and then move the fqxk on to the next prey hoping for an easier kill.
Re: Should I Still Wait For An Answer by IamOdin: 12:58pm On May 01, 2015
bros,move on..she don't want to break ur heart,that's why she've been silent..
Re: Should I Still Wait For An Answer by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 01, 2015
dulux07:
Give her time, if u think shes worth it, cos she hasnt raised any red flag for u 2quit. Dont pressurize her.
I like her a lot so I think she is worth the trouble.
Re: Should I Still Wait For An Answer by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 01, 2015
DebbieISP:

It's too early to move on since you only made it formal two days ago.
Give her time.... Most Ladies love to play hard to get even if they're head over heels for you
you do have a point.
Re: Should I Still Wait For An Answer by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 01, 2015
zadok60:
ok..thanks bro kiss
zadok60:
ok..thanks bro
Re: Should I Still Wait For An Answer by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 01, 2015
write2obi:
Dude you've know this girls for a whole year, so she already know if she is going to date you or not, even before you asked, haven said that, i think you should give her sometime, but don't forget to call and text her regularly to know how she is doing even if she doesn't call back or reply don't be discouraged. With time she will come around.
Thanks for the words of encouragement
Re: Should I Still Wait For An Answer by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 01, 2015
izuch:
Depends on what you want from her, a serious relationship or just a bleep budy? If its just bleep give her a week and then move the fqxk on to the next prey hoping for an easier kill.
i want a serious relationship with her.Not a hit and run kinda thing.
Re: Should I Still Wait For An Answer by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 01, 2015
IamOdin:
bros,move on..she don't want to break ur heart,that's why she've been silent..
is it a rule that every girl will say yes at the point u ask them for a relationship
Re: Should I Still Wait For An Answer by Burnnotice(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2015
zadok60:
lol is all i feel like typing
Re: Should I Still Wait For An Answer by smajatt(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2015
bro give her time now... just continue calling her,ask about her day and other stuffs like that but don't drool after her just do your thing' after some days or a week ask her about the koko on ground,if by then she still talk say she dey think guy move on to the next on the list.... no time better catch ahead...
Re: Should I Still Wait For An Answer by zadok60: 9:56pm On May 01, 2015
Burnnotice:
lol is all i feel like typing
that is just the truth..

(1) (Reply)

Be Honest, What Would You Do? / Hello! Does Such Curse Work?? If Yes! Who's She Cursing Him To? GOD Or Devil? / Catholic Priest Convicted Of Sexually Touching A Woman Sleeping Inside Plane!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.