Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix (32867 Views)

Female Trekker From Enugu To Abuja Gets Warm Reception From NOA (photos) / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Ninilowo(m): 3:24pm On May 01, 2015
LIENUS grin
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by adebisiolumide5(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2015
Madness
angry
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by nas4q(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2015
That fella looks so unhealthy to embark on such mission. This is a fidifi sponsored project 2 garner little honour and climb 2 limelite after buhari has outshined them since March 28th
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Rexyl(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2015
It is so funny to see many taking delights in trekking as their contributions to continuity of democratic rule in the country. I wouldn't know if changes after May 29 are meant to usher in era of trekking for certain people or tribes.
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 01, 2015
All these my south south brothers sha! You guys like comfort too much! Una no go trek either for GEJ or GMB? Make una just trek. Even if it's from Eket To Maiduguri, it's something... #TrekSouthSouth

1 Like

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by subbieD(f): 3:37pm On May 01, 2015
Re u pple going crazy undecided cry Ds is insane......for Wat na
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by deletrue: 3:37pm On May 01, 2015
Aybee92:
Breaking news:
Another trekker,Mr.Paul Jamasuru Tankwa
07035026471 a 35 year old from Bambuka,
Karim- Lamido LGA. Setting up for Abuja,from
Jalingo,Taraba State. To congratulate His
Excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
for Conceding defeat in the 2015 polls,as an
Ambassador of Peace
Thank you so much. May you continue to remain on top. You have made my day. I was a little suprissed when all the Nigerian trekkers were only visiting Buhari where as GEJ's sacrifies is the most important and most appreciated one the world over, yet no trekker has visited GEJ until this one.. Thanks. One billion likes for you alone. GEJ is the only man who has made it possible for peace all over the world. Some countries, especially the foriegn ones have already put a red alert and get their ships, planes etc for evacuation of their citizen. Today, there is peace and people who have developed high BP are very ok. Thanks to God Almighty for given Nigeria this kind of individual, GEJ. He is unlike Buhari and other Islamists who were ready for the finish. They have planned to caused serious fighting. Always interesting is blood letting. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Justicealh3(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2015
Free madness in the country.
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Proxy001(m): 3:46pm On May 01, 2015
all these hopeless star trekkers no see Olympic games or even national sports festival go trek ooo. mumu pass gari
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by dust144(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2015
Mtchewwww make I trek go my room.

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Justicealh3(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2015
If APC countinue to run the country without any party defect them, i promse to trek round the country, state by state.
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by DinhoMVP: 3:52pm On May 01, 2015
What more can I say...all these highlight the level of jobless ness and laziness in our society...if these trekking men were gainfully employed why would they subject themselves to such inhumane adventure...and why is everyone suddenly copying the trekking trend? it simply highlights the fact that most of us are too lazy to think of something novel only to pounce on other persons ideas and begin to create fake versions of it....little wonder piracy and fake imitation is destroying most businesses today! GOD forbid
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Pebcak: 3:59pm On May 01, 2015
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by FitnessNigeria: 4:00pm On May 01, 2015
Choi, This madness is contagious
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 01, 2015
This shows how civilized and engaged my people are! Who has time for this trekking trash!
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by creepsyme(f): 4:08pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Certificate of madness! Madness all over the country. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
they are looking for you everyehere. Zero for fayose. am sure u will be the next to trek to ekiti wen your role model is finally impeached.
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by olu006(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2015
These guys nid laying of hands inoda to b deliver frm der madness
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by oxalistic: 4:22pm On May 01, 2015
Let dm Continu 2 fool dem slfs... Hw does trekkin 4rm kilometres to kilometres affects d ethics of democracy...jst a spate of epidemic madness common in d north.
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by billyG(m): 4:40pm On May 01, 2015
Oh No!This time around shld hav been an ijaw man trekking frm Bayelsa to Abuja to present an ambassador of peace cert to Gej.
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Aybee92(m): 4:42pm On May 01, 2015
Vicotex:
na so we take enter #onechance
APC be like" Gej na ur turn to trak frm ABJ to OTUEKE"
gringrin
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 01, 2015
idupaul:
This thing don turn scam
why will it not be scam, since GEJ is involved! Yeye dey smell
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by searay(m): 4:54pm On May 01, 2015
Madness sweet but the walker name e be dey problem
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Omowalksola(f): 5:04pm On May 01, 2015
Guess dis z d SEASON OF TREKKING...pple jes dey trek dey go...dem no even mind d weather
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by queebeediva(f): 5:06pm On May 01, 2015
Nelson mandela came out with a book long walk to freedom . I gues we should standby and watch where this long trekking fellows will take us to. Still counting sha!
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by temitemi1(m): 5:07pm On May 01, 2015
If you are waiting for me to trek then u will wait till 2018 then, do u know why because it is impossible for them to impeach the man of the masses.
creepsyme:
they are looking for you everyehere. Zero for fayose. am sure u will be the next to trek to ekiti wen your role model is finally impeached.
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2015
worthytalk:
Trekking galore: joblessness at its peak.
bby boi or bby man??

Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by adeiza2015: 5:44pm On May 01, 2015
I want to trek to otuoke n wait for Jonathan
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by limmo(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2015
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF TREKKERS... log in here to register: http/treknija.ng
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by johnnynwa(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2015
Yes, this trekking as a report has it, reduses untimely death. It is time to abandon cars & reinvent our old ways means of transportation.

I must trek tomorrow if anybody likes it or not. I know dt nobdy will notice it but it will be good to my system.
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by gwadibmg: 6:32pm On May 01, 2015
madness in the name of trekking. Its high time this rubbish stop.
Re: Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix by dotwyz: 7:30pm On May 01, 2015
Season of trekking and starting of madness all over the contry from North - East. Very some one will trying trekking from Nigeria to jamica.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) / Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives / Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.