Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? (3287 Views)

Can You Toast A Girl In Yoruba/hausa/igbo? ... / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them / Must Have Before You Toast A Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by otijah(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2015
For me
Mehn I can't remember toasting my babe I collected her numb that's because we did IT at the Same firm, and from there we started calling and talking to each other after that day, after several weeks I broke the news to her that I LOVE U, and she was like y have u been Keeping me waiting since I LOVE U TOO and that was hw we kicked off
Oya you can add urs
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Feranchek(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2015
Mine was my secretary back then in block Rosary. Didn't toast her though. We just got familiar with each other and it grew like that! Now I work in a multinational company while she's bout going to serve. Hopefully, insha Allah, we'll be tying the knots next year.... Deo gratias!

3 Likes

Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by naijaboiy: 5:41pm On May 01, 2015
Feranchek:
Mine was my secretary back then in block Rosary. Didn't toast her though. We just got familiar with each other and it grew like that! Now I work in a multinational company while she's bout going to serve. Hopefully, insha Allah, we'll be tying the knots next year.... Deo gratias!
Nice!

Ave!! cheesy
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Feranchek(m): 5:43pm On May 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Nice!

Ave!! cheesy

Maria!!
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by otijah(m): 5:44pm On May 01, 2015
Feranchek:
mehn u rock, that's a long relationship
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by sinaj(f): 5:44pm On May 01, 2015
wnted to type buh...

m not a guy cry
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Dotwillis1(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2015
I didn't toast my first girlfriend, we were friends, both developed the feeling and ended up into love
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by otijah(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2015
sinaj:
wnted to type buh...

m not a guy cry
then share hw he toasted u
ITS ALLOWED

1 Like

Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Feranchek(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2015
otijah:
mehn u rock, that's a long relationship
10 years Or more. Teen love that grew to where we are now. 2 break ups and 2 years break. Buh we always find a way to get the ball rolling again.

1 Like

Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Feranchek(m): 5:49pm On May 01, 2015
I second!
otijah:
then share hw he toasted u
ITS ALLOWED
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by naijaboiy: 5:50pm On May 01, 2015
Feranchek:

Maria!!
grin
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by otijah(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2015
Feranchek:

10 years Or more. Teen love that grew to where we are now. 2 break ups and 2 years break. Buh we always find a way to get the ball rolling again.
wow, two years break
Mine is 3 years nw and we just broke up but I pray we reunite again
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by dechandel(f): 5:53pm On May 01, 2015
Feranchek:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Block Rosary!!!

Marist comes to mind
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by naijaboiy: 5:54pm On May 01, 2015
Mehn my first girl friend. I was still a kid then. sad
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Feranchek(m): 5:55pm On May 01, 2015
otijah:
wow, two years break

Things like that happens. Just keep letting her know you haven't given up on the relationship.
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by otijah(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Mehn my first girl friend. I was still a kid then. sad
share it
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by valmunich(m): 6:00pm On May 01, 2015
It was the other way round. . . I was 'toasted' grin
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by naijaboiy: 6:03pm On May 01, 2015
otijah:
wow, two years break

Fate will definitely bring you guys together if you're meant to be. wink

1 Like

Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by otijah(m): 6:04pm On May 01, 2015
valmunich:
It was the other way round. . . I was 'toasted' grin
lol share it nah cheesy
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by valmunich(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2015
otijah:
lol share it nah cheesy
I'll share later... cool
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by naijaboiy: 6:10pm On May 01, 2015
otijah:
share it
it was a long series of stalking her up and down and telling my friends to help me talk to her. grin

When we finally met I couldn't say a word. I was very shy and it felt like the ground should open and swallow me up. grin

She started the conversation and then we talked for the very first time. Going home,,it was like I had won a trophy I had been struggling to win for years.

I later asked her to be my girl friend through a letter cos I was still very shy to ask her out. grin

I broke up with her the next year after the infatuation cleared. grin

4 Likes

Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 01, 2015
Mine was on Nairaland grin It started off like a joke and it still remains like a dream to me... That's all i can say for now *Drops mic*
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Feranchek(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2015
cheesy Watin you discover about her?
naijaboiy:

it was a long series of stalking her up and down and telling my friends to help me talk to her. grin

When we finally met I couldn't say a word. I was very shy and it felt like the ground should open and swallow me up. grin

She started the conversation and then we talked for the very first time. Going home,,it was like I had won a trophy I had been struggling to win for years.

I later asked her to be my girl friend through a letter cos I was still very shy to ask her out. grin

I broke up with her the next year after the infatuation cleared. grin
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by naijaboiy: 6:28pm On May 01, 2015
Feranchek:
cheesy Watin you discover about her?
Oga I come discover say she nor too fine o. cheesy

Na my friends cause that one sha. They kept bashing her constantly anytime i'm with them.

So my eyes come clear grin

1 Like

Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by naijaboiy: 6:34pm On May 01, 2015
Godvilla:
Mine was on Nairaland grin
It started off like a joke and it still remains like a dream to me...
That's all i can say for now
*Drops mic*

Oga who is she? cheesy
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga who is she? cheesy
She says i should keep it on a low profile @least for now wink
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by otijah(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga I come discover say she nor too fine o. cheesy

Na my friends cause that one sha. They kept bashing her constantly anytime i'm with them.

So my eyes come clear grin
lol, that was when u were a kid nah
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by Feranchek(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2015
dechandel:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Block Rosary!!!

Marist comes to mind

Onye wu marist biko?
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by otijah(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Fate will definitely bring you guys together if you're meant to be. wink
it pains me a lot to see that she is no More after three yrs, with all I have spent on her, that's y most times I dnt blame guys who go ahead committing crime on their ex after they must have dumped them for anoda guy
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by dechandel(f): 7:25pm On May 01, 2015
Feranchek:

Onye wu marist biko?
Marist brothers.. catholic sec school(s)
Na there i learn wetin be Block Rosary grin

1 Like

Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by otijah(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2015
Feranchek:

Onye wu marist biko?
marist brothers nteje I guess (a catholic school)
Re: For The Guys:- Share Your Experience, How Did You Toast Your First Girlfriend? by naijaboiy: 7:27pm On May 01, 2015
otijah:
it pains me a lot to see that she is no More after three yrs, with all I have spent on her, that's y most times I dnt blame guys who go ahead committing crime on their ex after they must have dumped them for anoda guy
She dumped you? sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive In Women / Photo: Please Take It Easy On My Future Wife / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.